Jealousy incites teen to stab Pattaya convenience store worker

snoop1130

Stabbing.jpeg

A 16 year old boy stabbed a Pattaya convenience store employee with a knife after suspecting he was secretly talking to his girlfriend. Police were alerted to the stabbing yesterday at 12.36am.

Chonlawit Athisansee, a Deputy Inspector at Pattaya City Police Station, received a report of the stabbing at a convenience store in Nong Prue, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri Province.

Emergency services from Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Rescue Centre were dispatched to the scene. The victim, 19 year old convenience store employee Kritsana sustained a shoulder injury, and first aid was administered at the scene while the assailant fled.

Kritsana explained that while he was working at the counter, the attacker leapt over and stabbed him in the shoulder before fleeing the scene. The Thai police were promptly notified and began their investigation.

Police officers later apprehended the perpetrator, A, who confessed to the Pattaya stabbing and cited jealousy as the motive. A believed the victim had been secretly communicating with his girlfriend, which enraged him and led to the attack.

“I was overcome with jealousy and believed that Kritsana was secretly talking to my girlfriend. In a fit of rage, I decided to confront him at his workplace and stabbed him.”

Chonlawit, handling the case, has detained the suspect for further questioning and will proceed with legal charges.

The Pattaya stabbing underscores the severe consequences of unchecked emotions and the importance of addressing jealousy and anger healthily. The police have urged the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious activities to prevent such violent events occurring in the future.

Members of the local community are expressing their disbelief and urging for stronger measures to ensure safety and security in public places. As the investigation continues, authorities are expected to provide updates on the legal proceedings and additional measures to prevent similar occurrences in the future, reported Khaosod.

By Nattapong Westwood

Convenience store employee Kritsana receiving medical attention after being stabbed in the should by 16 year old

Source: The Thaiger 2024-06-11

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Life must be difficult when you have a small p*nis. 

it's not that bad......not that i would know anything about that being canadian and all. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

it's not that bad......not that i would know anything about that being canadian and all. 

Hung like a moose?

In Scotland moose = mouse. 😆

Edited by Mr Meeseeks
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2024 at 10:41 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Life must be difficult when you have a small p*nis. 

and a much much smaller brain.

"I was angry" is the great Thai get out of jail free card.

I wonder if the Swiss guy had claimed "I was angry she was sitting on my steps" he would have got off?

Make a Thai angry and they can kill you.

I'm betting "I was angry" won't work for foreigners!

Edited by BritManToo

On 6/11/2024 at 6:01 PM, snoop1130 said:

The police have urged the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious activities to prevent such violent events occurring in the future.

How in the world do you report that you think someone might be jealous... and if you did, what would you expect the Thai police to do about it?

On 6/11/2024 at 8:35 PM, Gottfrid said:

Just maybe the guy should consider if he can trust his girlfriend instead of taking out rage on other people.

Not a lot of trust when it comes to female faithfulness in Pattaya.

25 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Not a lot of trust when it comes to female faithfulness in Pattaya.

Seem not a lot of intelligence in the boyfriends either.

On 6/11/2024 at 6:01 PM, snoop1130 said:

The police have urged the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious activities to prevent such violent events occurring in the future.

What a silly statement to make in reference to the story.   So the public will be able to stop a jealous crazy lunatic from stabbing someone if they remain vigilant.   

Remaining vigilant won't really help, as there are many cowards in this country who are carrying knives , machetes, sticks or whatever and you'll never know when they'll strike without having a warning beforehand. Punishing severely anyone who uses a weapon in an offense might make others thinking of doing the same thing think first, but that's wishful thinking, as life itself doesn't mean much here anyway.