She changed the aircon again. Time for divorce?

1 hour ago, Martin71 said:

Kill her, chop her up and put the remains in a barrel of acid... and bob's your uncle.. remote all to yourself.....

how can you be so dismissive of thai culture and not suggest burning the body. how rude. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like a complicated relationship if it’s based on degrees. 😂😂😂 Mine is a simple one. We fight over ON/OFF. My a/c can be controlled by my phone so remote is a non-issue for me but the damn thing makes a beep sound when a command is given to it, which gives it away. Time to bust the sound making thingy in it. 

• Love It 1

On 6/12/2024 at 6:35 PM, hellohello123 said:

Remove the batteries.......

You win.... flawless victory

Sure. Everybody knows thai people don't what batteries are or how to buy or install them.

Or that they can buy another remote at any flea market.

Flawless plan indeed.

On 6/12/2024 at 1:07 PM, Gottfrid said:

Ouch man! That´s gonna be really hard in your case judging out of your complete post. However, it was the only funny sentence anyway.

So, you think about divorcing your wife, because of an air con issue??? A real man do NOT post something like that.

you do know that women are aliens, sent here to conquer Earth, but they have forgotten their mission, because they are too busy trying to repair dysfunctional men carbon units. ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

you do know that women are aliens, sent here to conquer Earth, but they have forgotten their mission, because they are too busy trying to repair dysfunctional men carbon units. ?

Eeeh?? No, I didn´t know that. Thanks for enlighten me.

My wife insists on 25 and we have to sleep under a warm doona. I suggest turning the temperature up a little but then she says she is too hot and cannot cuddle me while sleeping. I enjoy the cuddles so end up giving in. Sometimes after she falls asleep I sneak the temperature up a couple of degrees hoping the beeps don't wake her. 😆 In the meantime she complains about the high electricity bills.

Edited by Dexxter

On 6/12/2024 at 8:00 PM, daejung said:

What a stupid question! Are you going to ask us if you'll divorce if you're no longer hard?

If your relationship is down to a remote control problem, you're the one with the problem.

guess you're fun at parties, do you get invited out much?

If you're the kind of person who lets your wife have control over the remote then I'd say divorce is an eventual inevitably.

You won't be the one calling for it, though.