The Upcoming Presidential Debate

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

But he is spanking Trump, not at all surprised with facts

“He had the largest national debt of any president in a four-year period,” Biden said of Trump. “Number two, that $2 trillion tax cut benefitted the very wealthy. What I’m gonna do is fix the tax system. For example, we have a thousand trillionaires in America. I mean billionaires. And what’s happening? We’re in a situation where they in fact pay 8.2% in taxes. If they just pay 24%, 25%, either one of those numbers we would’ve raised $500 million– billion dollars, I should say, in a 10-year period. We’d be able to wipe out his debt.

500 billion x 10 = 5 trillion.  The national debt is 34 trillion.   Yes, Joe Biden is tossing out the "facts". 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TedG said:

“He had the largest national debt of any president in a four-year period,” Biden said of Trump. “Number two, that $2 trillion tax cut benefitted the very wealthy. What I’m gonna do is fix the tax system. For example, we have a thousand trillionaires in America. I mean billionaires. And what’s happening? We’re in a situation where they in fact pay 8.2% in taxes. If they just pay 24%, 25%, either one of those numbers we would’ve raised $500 million– billion dollars, I should say, in a 10-year period. We’d be able to wipe out his debt.

500 billion x 10 = 5 trillion.  The national debt is 34 trillion.   Yes, Joe Biden is tossing out the "facts". 

MAGA whining about the facts, figures

Time to tax the rich 

Edited by earlinclaifornia