Police Commission Votes to Remove 'Big Joke' from Service

webfact

5 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Ah, you see. Your case collapses. No evidence, no case. What a time wasting troll.

i have no evidence, no agenda, no dog in this fight, and no case to collapse.

you asked another somewhat paranoid poster why they thought he might be problematic for foreigners and I ventured a possible response.

it seems to me you are the one looking for someone to entertain them, go tilt another windmill.  

• Confused 1

On 6/27/2024 at 8:06 AM, RobU said:

He didn't make that law. He ENFORCED the existing laws. He is a policeman it is his job. He stopped the bribery of immigration officials by foreigners. 

The bribery of immigration officials continues in relation to most issues there are advertisements on this site on how to obtain a Retirement Extension without having the required amount of money in the bank.

How do you think that occurs ?

• Love It 2

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

The bribery of immigration officials continues in relation to most issues there are advertisements on this site on how to obtain a Retirement Extension without having the required amount of money in the bank.

How do you think that occurs ?

Same way it did before he started the job.  He isn't there anymore, he was removed from his post in immigration   hence they are back to their old tricks

Edited by RobU
  • Thanks 1