Another Jail Sentence for Holocaust Denier “Nazi Grandma”

Social Media

49 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

You didnt answer KhunLa would you walk around the Streets of Alabama with a BLM Badge on.

Reading comprehension

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

He / I would never, as 'all lives matter'.   

I'm part of the 'human race', not white, , black, christian, jew, muslim, dem or rep.   Citizen of earth, anti label user and just happen to hold a USA PP.

Only got  few adjectives to describe people, arrogant & ignorant-stupid, and the only 2 that I can post.  (stupid is just an schooled version of ignorant) :cheesy:

blm riots were an embarrassment to and for blacks.   Nothing but a money grab by the organizers.  And the left fell for it, hook line & sinker.

I think this German law is ridiculous and surely it is against the ECHR laws to lock a 90 odd year old lady up. Her views are not doing anyone any harm and she hasn't been front page news sine the stupid Germans decided to jail her. Good luck to the lady. 

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Indeed she can, but she should probably keep her opinions to herself. As dense as it is, openly voicing denial of the moon landings is fine since millions of people were not slaughtered in the process of attempting to go there and, afaik, does not incite hatred.

The old lady was 16 years old in 1945.  Ever think that perhaps she saw something that doesn't fit the current narrative?  I don't know, I wasn't there, and neither were you - but she was.  Right there I give her the benefit of the doubt. 

History is written by the victors.  That doesn't mean that it reflect the facts. It reflect the narrative of those who came out on top. I have a reason to be a Free Speech Absolutist: without freedom of speech the facts get buried and truths become lies.  I'd rather entertain alternative narratives even if those narratives offends others who are not inclined to listen to anything but the narrative of the status-quo.  That's you; that's not me or guys like KhunLA and some other Yanks and free-thinkers on this forum.

I bet you'd like to see me silenced?  Yeah?  And yet I'd fight to allow you to have your say on any topic. That's the difference between people like myself and you.  I don't dislike you for it, but neither do I agree with your views.  But I don't want you silenced because I disagree with your views.

Edited by connda
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, connda said:

The old lady was 16 years old in 1945.  Ever think that perhaps she saw something that doesn't fit the current narrative?  I don't know, I wasn't there, and neither were you - but she was.  Right there I give her the benefit of the doubt. 

History is written by the victors.  That doesn't mean that it reflect the facts. It reflect the narrative of those who came out on top. I have a reason to be a Free Speech Absolutist: without freedom of speech the facts get buried and truths become lies.  I'd rather entertain alternative narratives even if those narratives offends others who are not inclined to listen to anything but the narrative of the status-quo.  That's you; that's not me or guys like KhunLA and some other Yanks and free-thinkers on this forum.

I bet you'd like to see me silenced?  Yeah?  And yet I'd fight to allow you to have your say on any topic. That's the difference between people like myself and you.  I don't dislike you for it, but neither do I agree with your view.

There is plenty of film evidence that the old bird is lying. I would have thought the Germans would be very happy if it were found the Holocaust was false, but they know it isn't false, it happened.

Hundreds of allied servicemen saw the carnage of the Holocaust, many interviews with the guys that had to clean it all up out there.

Even film of the executions of the blokes who run the extermination camps....It's all out there. 

You have to be really thick or a nutter to question the reality of Holocaust...🤔

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A name popped up in the original Article his name was Oscar Groening if you watch a brilliant series called  " Auschwitz The Nazis and the final Solution "  You will indeed see  Oscar Groening. He helped deliver money collected from inmates brought to Auschwitz to Berlin. He was also prosecuted for war crimes, after 59 yrs of keeping it quite he admitted the Atrocities carried out in Auschwitz happened, in his own words he said to the people who denied this happened all I can say is I was there and witnessed it and I played a small part in the Holocaust. 

Edited by BarraMarra

On 6/29/2024 at 7:58 AM, JonnyF said:

What happened to freedom of speech?

We don't lock up jehovahs witnesses for talking factually incorrect nonsense about the creation of earth. Or the trans activists who claim men can have periods.

Once we outlaw wrongspeak, wrongthought will be next.

Don't give an inch.

Jehovas witnesses havent systematical killed millions of people yet. Thats the difference

Religion and ideologi  is political tools that can be used for good and bad same as guns. It is not the gun thats the problem, 

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

Jehovas witnesses havent systematical killed millions of people yet. Thats the difference

Religion and ideologi  is political tools that can be used for good and bad same as guns. It is not the gun thats the problem, 

Let me know when Muslims calling for Jihad on the streets of London receive similar sentences. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Let me know when Muslims calling for Jihad on the streets of London receive similar sentences. 

Only Muslims who have an agenda, terrorizing and propaganda their belief? 

Political tools is what it is,