Why isn’t the media reporting on Trump’s growing dementia?

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

So your OP is not at all about Trump's imaginary dementia, but just trying to defame Trump, because you are a sore lefty loser?

If they enforced both candidates to take a test the race would be over tomorrow and Trump wins. That would be very simple. Although it isn't 10 pm EST where i an. Joe shouldn't be at his desk in the next 12 hours.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, simple1 said:

Media is going on and on about Biden, nearly 24 hours a day without any medical proof. Why not trump based upon the above example?

Most likely they know for Biden's camp to win a lawsuit they might be required to have him take a cognitive test and judging from his mental lapses rather iffy he would pass.  Plus the media rather not deal with a combative Trump who seems  quite capable of passing such an exam.

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Most likely they know for Biden's camp to win a lawsuit they might be required to have him take a cognitive test and judging from his mental lapses rather iffy he would pass.  Plus the media rather not deal with a combative Trump who seems  quite capable of passing such an exam.

We pretty much know Joe's has taken a test several times and can't pass it. But let's take the guess work out of it and ask for an MRI. Joe doesn't even have to read from a prompter

Edited by Cryingdick

17 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Conjecture. However, one thing we know for sure, based on his previous efforts, trump is totally unfit to Represent the Office of the President of the USA.

Evidently, there are millions of Americans that will disagree with you.

8 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

We pretty much know Joe's has taken a test several times and can't pass it. But let's take the guess work out of it and ask for an MRI. Joe doesn't even have to read from a prompter

Unproven claim

• Agree 1

Just now, Hawaiian said:

Evidently, there are millions of Americans that will disagree with you.

Yes, MAGA, e.g. Majorie Taylor Greene with some very weird beliefs, white supremacists, isolationists, white nationalists evangelic Christian etc; the 'creme de la creme' of US society - just extraordinary

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yes, MAGA, e.g. Majorie Taylor Greene with some very weird beliefs, white supremacists, isolationists, white nationalists evangelic Christian etc; the 'creme de la creme' of US society - just extraordinary

You forgot to mention those serving our country to protect everyone including people like you.  What special label

do you have for them?

I leave it up to some one else to list all the types of Biden supporters. 

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Conjecture. However, one thing we know for sure, based on his previous efforts, trump is totally unfit to Represent the Office of the President of the USA.

In your opinion. Millions disagree with you.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In your opinion. Millions disagree with you.

But not the dead demographic, nor illegals.  They'll be voting for Biden.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course the illegals will vote for Biden. That's probably why he let them in.

And why Dems are fighting tooth and nail against a proposed Voter ID bill.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/05/08/congress/johnsons-new-voting-push-ballot-conservatives-house-00156817

Elon said it very eloquently:

Tim Pool asked why Democrats would oppose a bill that would require proof of citizenship to vote.

Musk responded, “Because they want to cheat.”

https://vigilantnews.com/post/elon-musk-drops-voter-fraud-truth-bombs/ 

Given that he has access to a treasure trove of information being passed back and forth (as owner of X), along with the AI assets to boil it all down, I wonder why he's warning Americans against vulnerable voting machines, unfettered vote by mail, and illegals registering to vote?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

You forgot to mention those serving our country to protect everyone including people like you.  What special label

do you have for them?

I leave it up to some one else to list all the types of Biden supporters. 

Sure, but trump has consistently insulted ex and serving members of the US Armed Forces, including highly decorated and respected military leaders as well as Gold Star family members.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Sure, but trump has consistently insulted ex and serving members of the US Armed Forces, including highly decorated and respected military leaders as well as Gold Star family members.

You didn't answer my question?

Because he doesn't have dementia but someone else does ?

trying not to report on the other persons dementia  limits their ability to claim that Trump has the same affliction ?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, johng said:

Because he doesn't have dementia but someone else does ?

trying not to report on the other persons dementia  limits their ability to claim that Trump has the same affliction ?

If there was any indication he had dementia, the MSM would be all over it like white on rice. Especially MSDNC.

(Am I allowed to use an Asian sounding expression?)

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

If there was any indication he had dementia, the MSM would be all over it

Exactly, but now they are desperately floundering  for any diversion and will claim it is Trump who has cognitive issues.

It's the same old play book  of accuse the opponent of the very things you are guilty of.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

If you mean the highly decorated geniuses that claimed it was cheaper to leave cargo planes and helicopters in Afghanistan than to tank them up and fly them out, I agree with him.  They're effin' idiots.

You're going to have to post a link to a genuine quote of him insulting Gold Star families.  Not a link to what the MSM wish he said. And not a snippet taken out of context.  You're the one who always demands a link with any factual claim...

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you mean the highly decorated geniuses that claimed it was cheaper to leave cargo planes and helicopters in Afghanistan than to tank them up and fly them out, I agree with him.  They're effin' idiots.

You're going to have to post a link to a genuine quote of him insulting Gold Star families.  Not a link to what the MSM wish he said. And not a snippet taken out of context.  You're the one who always demands a link with any factual claim...

As requested which I'm sure you already knew.

https://www.reed.senate.gov/news/releases/reed-trump-has-disparaged-fallen-us-soldiers-and-gold-star-families-on-the-record

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You've provided a link to Jack Reed's official site, a Dem senator from RI, who has parroted an article in The Atlantic that claims Trump said something. 

No link to the original video of Trump actually saying something, with the full context under which he said it?

Like they claimed he threatened the US with a bloodbath, when he was actually referring to the US auto industry.  Leaving out the context.  So lefties have been throwing around the "threatened us with a bloodbath" narrative ever since.

Try harder.  It should be easy to find a firsthand video of Trump himself, what with 10x as many journalists registered as Dems than Repubs.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

You've provided a link to Jack Reed's official site, a Dem senator from RI, who has parroted an article in The Atlantic that claims Trump said something. 

No link to the original video of Trump actually saying something, with the full context under which he said it?

Like they claimed he threatened the US with a bloodbath, when he was actually referring to the US auto industry.  Leaving out the context.  So lefties have been throwing around the "threatened us with a bloodbath" narrative ever since.

Try harder.  It should be easy to find a firsthand video of Trump himself, what with 10x as many journalists registered as Dems than Repubs.

I have heard those from the left say it will be an actual bloodbath if Trump wins. 

Go figure. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

I have heard those from the left say it will be an actual bloodbath if Trump wins. 

Go figure. 

It would make Jan 6 look like a boy-scout meeting. 

25 minutes ago, stoner said:

Go figure. 

I suggest whatever you're reading refers to trump's assertion of authoritarianism. claims of revenge, treatment of undocumented migrants etc

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I suggest whatever you're reading refers to trump's assertion of authoritarianism. claims of revenge, treatment of undocumented migrants etc

I suggest you stop making dumb assumptions. 

• Thanks 1

Because it isn't happening and you're lying?

Nothing about that story suggests dementia.  To be honest, if you can't understand it, there might be something wrong with you.

If you want to see dementia in action, watch Biden in the recent presidential debate.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, stoner said:

I suggest you stop making dumb assumptions. 

What side of politics is currently making threats against democracy in the USA; it's trump and MAGA, it's not the so called left wing wing; Democrats. Plus of course the FBI has identified US far right currently posing the greatest threat for domestic terrorism.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/far-right-violence-a-growing-threat-and-law-enforcements-top-domestic-terrorism-concern

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2024 at 6:02 AM, BigStar said:

Complex Question fallacy typical of leftists. Trump doesn't have growing dementia in the sense of disease that Biden obviously has. He's suggested both he and Biden have the tests. Biden refused the other day with a ridiculous, slightly incoherent excuse.

Says Forbes:

Jackson [Trump's White House physician] told reporters in 2018 Trump received a perfect score on a cognitive test and there was “no reason whatsoever to think the president has any issues whatsoever with his thought processes.”

Trump claims to have had a more recent test, as seems likely, given his confidence. It's not a terribly difficult test, so Biden should show that he can do well on it, too. Why not? Duh.

Anyway, calling Trump demented will just fall flat with the libtard base. That's just a given, Trump was born demented, and far too bland. They want bloody red meat. They want that feminine, scorched-earth hate, as we see here on the forum. Biden just said to put Trump in the bullseye. Can you imagine if Trump had said that? OMG. 

Here ya go from the satire site Babylon Bee. But there's a lot of truth in it:

Dems Announce Comprehensive Plan To Win Election By Calling Trump 'Hitler' Again

That'll work.

The doctor who examines Joe (crooked) Biden is within the Biden family. That’s why he dare not tell the truth. Biden refuses to go. Whose the real Dictator here..

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 5:00 PM, simple1 said:

Trump continued:

“So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question,’ and [the South Carolinian] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT — very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that, a lot of sharks? I watched some guys justifying it today. ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was.’

These people are crazy. He said there’s no problem with sharks. ‘They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now.’ It really got decimated and other people do a lot of shark attacks.

So I said, ‘So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking? Water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’

Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’ I said, ‘I think it’s a good question.’ I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.

But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that.”

I ask you: Is this the speech of a rational human being?

Why isn’t the media reporting on Trump’s growing dementia? | Opinion (msn.com)

This is how the left tries to misdirect what is going on with the current sitting president.

• Agree 1