Kamala Harris Surges as Top Choice to Replace Joe Biden, Poll Reveals

Social Media

Here's an idea !

Biden obviously can't front this up but his experience in the background would be very helpful.

Step 1 - Biden steps down as a Candidate in favour of Kamala Harris

Step 2 - Kamala Harris appoints Biden as VP Candidate

Job done ?

One thing Biden is not able to do - he can't see past Jill's loyalty to realise that, at this time of his life, he should free himself up from this sh*t and spend some time looking after HER . . .

Biden unfortunately must GO, however it happens.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

All very reasonable.

Yet the problem is HOW do you get Kamala to step aside if Joe resigns? She would be fully justified in saying that, as VP, she is next in line. Case closed.  I have to admit it would be fun to watch, but...

Joe could easily approve an open convention if he chooses. It's up to him.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

Here's an idea !

Biden obviously can't front this up but his experience in the background would be very helpful.

Step 1 - Biden steps down as a Candidate in favour of Kamala Harris

Step 2 - Kamala Harris appoints Biden as VP Candidate

Job done ?

One thing Biden is not able to do - he can't see past Jill's loyalty to realise that, at this time of his life, he should free himself up from this sh*t and spend some time looking after HER . . .

Biden unfortunately must GO, however it happens.

Absurd.

If it's Kamala people will need to see a forward looking VP.

Not old Joe.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Seems like DEI is going to sink the Dems. Go girl.

That's for sure.  DEI = Doesn't Deserve It.

America is indeed the laughingstock of the world.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Absurd.

If it's Kamala people will need to see a forward looking VP.

Not old Joe.

Why not Big Mike?

• Love It 1

22 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Desperate strokes for desperate folks.

That is why Trump is standing for the gop, and they must be desperate too, to field him.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So what?

Now she's been VP.

Completely different situation. 

Yea, now she can run on her record, during the administration.

Border Czar ... :cheesy:  I certainly wouldn't attempt to take credit for the failures of the administration.

She has nothing to run on ... :coffee1: 

Maybe she can remind people how tough she was on drugs in the past, while she enjoyed using :cheesy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Hard to keep a straight face when you have a convicted felon as Presidential candidate. 

Better than a non-convicted felon.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I have this niggling feeling men don't like Harris because she is intelligent, coloured and female. Bigotry is the biggest obstacle to her success.

good thing your feels are just that.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:
25 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Hard to keep a straight face when you have a convicted felon as Presidential candidate. 

Better than a non-convicted felon.

and they say liberals are funny. i see a few already missed the point.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

All very reasonable.

Yet the problem is HOW do you get Kamala to step aside if Joe resigns? She would be fully justified in saying that, as VP, she is next in line. Case closed.  I have to admit it would be fun to watch, but...

You promise her the next Supreme Court appointment when one opens up.  Scary times.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

latest poll reveals Dems are determined to lose this race

Well seen, they're going to leave the dirty work to the Republican,

War with Russia and Cina and WWIII

Lost dollar as currency in global commerce

Extremely serious global economic crisis

What happened to the path of the prosperous US president?

Only someone who is egocentric to the highest degree and who will be held solely responsible for the inevitable disaster for the US.

Edited by BE88

53 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Out do yourself again with a nonsensical word salad defence of someone that you continously said you don't support. 

'Convicted felon' is the word salad and redundant.But I guess some are too married to it to see.

Edited by Hanaguma
brain fart
  • Love It 1

The regime sleepy Joe Biden -Kamala Haris are moving away from power and finally democracy and justice will be restored with Donald Trump in U.S.A.

Public Debt problem and Bidenomics is another "version" of failed industrial policy.

The United States government has consumed 3.5 times more debt than the GDP accumulated in two years.

Source:

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Kamala Harris tells migrants 'do not come' during talks in Guatemala

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sirineou said:

She is just as capable as anyone else realistically available at this time, she would make a good president. I would sleep well with her at the helm.

I also like Gretchen  Whitmer , and she would help bring in Michigan.  Of course Haris will help with the black vote. Everyone on the news shows  sees to think Biden will be out in a week or two. I think he is staying in because he does not want to go to the NATO Samit a lame duck, and is waiting for the GOP Convention so they would concentrate their fire on him. 

Whitmer is good, but there's also Amy Klobuchar. I agree that it would be better to have Whitmer than Harris, considering that Harris has to carry the baggage of Ukraine & Gaza. How about Cory Booker for the VP slot? Check out his education. He would be an excellent follow on to Whitmer in 8 years, to be hoped.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I have this niggling feeling men don't like Harris because she is intelligent, coloured and female. Bigotry is the biggest obstacle to her success.

Niggling?

Is that a word in the private language of you and your cockapoo?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Purdey said:

For some reason Kamala strikes me as a Hilary analogue, so not interesting and not electable.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, placnx said:

Whitmer is good, but there's also Amy Klobuchar. I agree that it would be better to have Whitmer than Harris, considering that Harris has to carry the baggage of Ukraine & Gaza. How about Cory Booker for the VP slot? Check out his education. He would be an excellent follow on to Whitmer in 8 years, to be hoped.

I don't think Booker could stomach being VP. Shapiro better.

I love Amy.

6 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

The regime sleepy Joe Biden -Kamala Haris are moving away from power and finally democracy and justice will be restored with Donald Trump in U.S.A.

Public Debt problem and Bidenomics is another "version" of failed industrial policy.

The United States government has consumed 3.5 times more debt than the GDP accumulated in two years.

Source:

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Kamala Harris tells migrants 'do not come' during talks in Guatemala

There is a certain number of comparable countries, with also a high debt ratio, which would love to enjoy the same economic performance as the U.S.....

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

5f20b174-2560-42cf-af83-4de31cbbf809.png

0f37d7d4-7d00-4b1c-9343-0effd980b0a1.png

• Haha 1