Trump Rally in Butler PA

I was watching when this happened.  Do not know if he was actually shot.  It happened about an hour ago.  I do not know exactly what happened but CNN said Trump falls at rally.  I distinctly heard several popping sounds which could have been gunshots.  The microphone was still on and one of Secret Service Agents was heard saying "Shooter down"? SS did excute the proper protocol when this type of incident occurs but it took a little longer to remove the principl from the liine of fire.  Trump did have some blood coming from his right ear and raised his fist as the agents surround him and walked him to the SUV.  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.c-span.org/video/%3Fc5123735/shots-fired-trump-rally&ved=2ahUKEwjmtLfpjqWHAxWUzTgGHXgNDjgQuAJ6BAgVEAE&usg=AOvVaw2cEf175ryjIMfSYL7xlM7V

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

Even if it is real, we only see what they want us to see. Does anyone remember the 911 hijackers passport they found on the ground? 

I think at this point the people who control this stuff are like: “bro, don’t even worry about it, they’re gonna believe whatever we show them”

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Presumably shooter is dead.

I’ll be interested to read the full details in the coming weeks. The back story of the “shooter” should be interesting. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I’ll be interested to read the full details in the coming weeks. The back story of the “shooter” should be interesting. 

It’ll be whatever they want it to be. Whatever they wanted us to see. I do t think that’s very interesting myself it’s just spoonfed propaganda 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

i would expect everyone across all political spectrums to condemn this action against trump.

Not everyone likes him!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nick his ear.

Good thing most idiots can't shoot for sh!t :coffee1:

Actually surprised the 'deep state' hasn't taken him out already.   Although he does fit will in the divisive tactics.   And the EC / puppeteers can appoint who ever they want for president.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

an innocent person at the rally was killed and the Secret Service blew the shooters head off.

Trump 2024 , y'all ain't gonna keep a good man down.

No doubt. Innocent people also died during the failed insurrection on January 6th. 

• Confused 4
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Figures that you advocate shooting someone that you don't like... KEEP THE COUNTRY DIVIDED joe.

In my long experience, It would appear that only Americans are gun crazy, I would never dream of owning a killer gun or rifle, I'll leave that to you Americans! Yee Haww!!! What a mess, Skipa!

Edited by 2baht
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, James105 said:

He is apparently a member of the rather ironically named antifa.  Probably about time they are proscribed as the domestic terrorists they are.   

Lee Harvey Oswald was a “Communist” who defected to Russia, and then came back to the US without any consequences. He was shot before he could explain why he was a “patsy”. 

We’ve seen this play before.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1