Trump Rally in Butler PA

Just now, Skipalongcassidy said:

Or go to frisco and risk the same... idiot troll posting drivel

This poster has a dizen posts all in this thread or section. Normally you come here to ask about Thailand or find some info. Anybody with such a short post history, all concentrated in one section points to a troll or sock puppets. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

There are more guns than people in Thailand???  Unlike you I live full time in Thailand and have been happy here for years... PS... try reading more 2bit... some of it might sink in... 

You make the stupidest comments, Skipped, it's obvious you have little or no idea where I live or how long I've lived there! Before you put your foot any deeper in your mouth, you need to realize your posts don't garner much attention!

Edited by 2baht
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning at these rally sites?

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

Name 5!

Here's 10: Shinzo Abe, Park Chung-Hee, Benazir Bhutto, Anwar Sadat, Indira Ghandi, Olof Palme, Yitzhak Rabin, Rafiq Hariri, Jovenel Moise, and JFK.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Here's 10: Shinzo Abe, Park Chung-Hee, Benazir Bhutto, Anwar Sadat, Indira Ghandi, Olof Palme, Yitzhak Rabin, Rafiq Hariri, Jovenel Moise, and JFK.

Congratulations! You have won first prize (10 deep breathes) as no one else was even interested in competing! :jap:

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Trump should rest and recover. No more rallies. Too dangerous. Putting the lives of his supporters at risk too. 1 supporter dead and another in critical condition. Not good. Dropping out of the race would be the safest and best thing for everyone. 

Yeah, at least nobody gets shot at a Biden rally, eh?

• Confused 1