Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

20 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The Dems have reached a new low. If you can’t beat him, just take him out. All they’re doing is making him even more popular. GO TRUMP!!!

You have any proof for that ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

but, if it was Biden and the shooter turned out to be a Rep, you would blame all trump supporters, and put them all in the same bag!

No, that's the way YOU think.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Hardly surprising.  People are going insane since the debate.  Biden's performance meant the left couldn't mask his dementia any longer and now they're desperate to smear Trump with any lie they can.

Are you saying trump tells lies?lol.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Yeah, they shot a few bystanders, killing one, for a staged photo op.

Did you see the crowd running for their lives?....Nope..

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

It reminds me of covid, when everyone freaks out in the moment. Yet everyone always turns out to be wrong.

Can anyone name even a single major news event that turned out to be “true” decades later. 911 they found a hijackers passport in the rubble 😂 and a building that did not even get hit fell down 😆 iraq war? Nordstream pipeline? JFK? Anyone? Buller? 

I know nobody will ever learn not to slurp up the emotional narratives. But it’s ok, some of us do and we sorta got your back

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

No, that's the way YOU think.

nah, i've read your comments, all trump supporters are the same to you.

it will be interesting to see whatrs info comes out about this shooter and how the media report on it

I'm not a fan of the man, but gotta give him credit for creating a great campaign photo opportunity from an assassination attempt.  

That must have stung!

He will definitely be the next President now.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

It reminds me of covid, when everyone freaks out in the moment. Yet everyone always turns out to be wrong.

Can anyone name even a single major news event that turned out to be “true” decades later. 911 they found a hijackers passport in the rubble 😂 and a building that did not even get hit fell down 😆 iraq war? Nordstream pipeline? JFK? Anyone? Buller? 

I know nobody will ever learn not to slurp up the emotional narratives. But it’s ok, some of us do and we sorta got your back

The bigger the news event the higher the odds its fake..

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

it will be interesting to see whatrs info comes out about this shooter and how the media report on it

If you've read my posts and think that, then you have trouble with cognizance. Looking through glasses shaded with T D S.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

The shooter will have a rambling manifesto.....Count on it.....

• Confused 1

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Total delusional rubbish.   While claiming all far right nutters represent MAGA you lefty nutters deny one of your own - own it and grow up and face reality.  Biden made a speech saying "Unite This Country"  - what a effin joke - this demented lunatic and his political Party and their media mates have been attacking Trump relentlessly for years. Remember this 'speech' below where he claimed MAGA was a threat to Democracy and the American people?  If you stir up your supporter base with hatred and lies - this is what happens.  Same thing happened to Reagan - and Lincoln.

image.jpeg.609cf2be8f3b3b1dfb7a63da6b273f29.jpeg

Is this parody? Good one. 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, mania said:

They know who did it & it will likely turn out to be a political zealot. One who probably tooK Joe Biden's words & acted n them literally 

President Joe Biden drew criticism from conservatives for his comment on a call with donors earlier this week that “it’s time to put Trump in the bullseye.”

i missed that, but remember the coverage trumps 'bloodbath' comment got.... Bidens, very little!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, jvs said:

Are you saying trump tells lies?lol.

No.  The left are going crazy with lies to discredit Trump after Biden's dementia was put on full display.  Especially as Biden doesn't seem willing to do the right thing and step down.  This makes a Trump win a lot more likely, so the left are getting desperate.

• Like 1

Look at this video of Secret Service shooting the sniper.

The two of them seem to see the sniper even before he fires (turn on sound)

But once he does fire he seems to also see them as they duck for cover too so I would guess they had a few wizzers

In any case a 148yd shot in both directions

Edited by mania

Because the nutter left wing supporters have views that are all because of their emotional beliefs - they will never understand what has happened until the outcomes smack them in the face/rear end.  The People of America (the ones with most of the guns), have now had enough of the duplicitous lying attacks on Trump and the constant race baiting and gay issues baiting tactics used by the Democrats to marginalise the people. IMO they are going to pay big time - it is the Dems that has caused the divide in America and unlike in that idiotic movie - the 'right' side is going to win and end this divide one way or another.  The gloves are off - they tried to kill the people's President - and the people are going to make them pay.  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2