Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

22 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

And no one even thought to wipe the blood off Trumps face?

"Mr President, there's an active shooter, we need to get you somewhere safe."

"But what about this tiny smear of blood on my cheek?  Shouldn't we first wipe that off, then think about moving somewhere safe?"

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

Amazing photo, or what?

trump-bullet-flying-1024x623.jpeg

The original source is the NYT, but that's blocked here.  So I had to go to an "unapproved source"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/caught-camera-moment-bullet-hits-trump-whizzes-past/

Yes another amazing photo!

Where are the people in the back ground?

Another manipulated photo shopped picture,i have seen a few now already.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

His right ear was hit , and bullet came from the front side ...

A little blood , but his ear is still intact ... he was damn lucky .

ear.png

Even Nancy Pelosi said thank God he wasn't killed. 

I don't understand how you want a US president to be killed. 

1 minute ago, connda said:

Had Biden got clipped in the ear by a bullet the MSM front page would have read, "Radical, far-right extremist MAGA Trump supporters attempts assassination of Present Biden.

With Trump it's a "possible assassination attempt."  Even the Secret Service downplayed it.  Make's ya wonder who is involved and how far up the chain of command it goes.  🤔 

If Biden got clipped he would have been crying for his mommy and a glass of milk. They would have had to suppress the footage. 

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Just block and ignore mate - total nutter/troll. This thread is revealing them all. 

Lefty or Righty is does not matter - they will react to this story like they always do.

Dont argue - just block them - life is too short.. 

nobody cares

8 minutes ago, connda said:

Well - the progressive left and the Democrats almost got their wish.  And now we know that when all else fails - assassinating Trump is now in the cards.  So 60%+ of the AN members are now mourning the bullet that missed.

Now that I know that a segment of the population hates Trump so badly that assassination is now on the table, I may have to reassess my vote in November.

Make no mistake about it mate - left wing people are in the majority, are not good people.  That is why so many of the ***bags and sexpats that infest Pattaya are left wing nutters.  Absolute proof is their attempted jokes and support of the assassination attempt - contemptable people. I certainly am no fan of Biden or Clinton and Obama, but I do not want them killed by some random right wing nutter (maybe Killary).  

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

A little blood , but his ear is still intact ... he was damn lucky ...

The bloody mark on his cheek may have been caused by the bullet as it points directly to the ear .

Praise the lord , Trump , you could have died ... may be time for some reflection now ?

ear.png

Maybe you should watch the video again?

9 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

A little blood , but his ear is still intact ... he was damn lucky ...

The bloody mark on his cheek may have been caused by the bullet as it points directly to the ear .

Praise the lord , Trump , you could have died ... may be time for some reflection now ?

ear.png

I can see why you are nobody's friend mate.

Trump is going to think about it for sure - and his response is going to be to double down on everything.

The GOP itself will also be re-thinking their internal politics - time for all the RINOs and Trump haters to go the same way as Liz Cheney and all her corrupted war mongering mates - out the door.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Make no mistake about it mate - left wing people are in the majority, are not good people.  That is why so many of the ***bags and sexpats that infest Pattaya are left wing nutters.  Absolute proof is their attempted jokes and support of the assassination attempt - contemptable people. I certainly am no fan of Biden or Clinton and Obama, but I do not want them killed by some random right wing nutter (maybe Killary).  

Enough of the pearl clutching....especially when you end your nonsense with 'maybe Killary'.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Are you accusing the New York Times of faking a photo?

Pretty easy for a NYT photographer to get a seat that puts the podium where the background is sky and flags...

I am not accusing anybody,it is not illegal to alter a picture like this.

Looking at the setting and the angle ,no it is not possible.

It is not important who took the picture but who ever posted it like this is trying to be dishonest.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just watched a BBC interview with an eye-witness who saw the shooter with a rifle on the roof of a building.
Now - how did a shooter with a rifle get on the roof of any building in the vicinity?  Secret Service sort of falling down on the job? 

So now you have this:

image0.webp.824eaa8c7dba0ddd65286314ca8fd11f.webp

Good luck Democrats. You thoroughly FBABed this one.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, connda said:

Had Biden got clipped in the ear by a bullet the MSM front page would have read, "Radical, far-right extremist MAGA Trump supporters attempts assassination of Present Biden.

With Trump it's a "possible assassination attempt."  Even the Secret Service downplayed it.  Make's ya wonder who is involved and how far up the chain of command it goes.  🤔 

Shooting was an assassination attempt against Trump, FBI says

• Thumbs Up 2