Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Your inability to recognize irony, and then baldly advertise that fact in a public forum amply demonstrates why your political positions lack thought, nuance, context and a love for the USA, as do all "fellow travelers" who facilitate Leninism, the ultimate evil of humanity

Leninism huh? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Project 2025

Perfect. At last.

Have you read it? The whole thing. Enlighten us, Oh Learned One, as to where the problem is? Give us Page references too.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

Many a true word spoke in jest. Your quip about the guy packing his toothbrush to be sent to a concentration camp is the type of scenario witnessed in Russia, an authoritarian and criminal regime. With Trump in charge that’s exactly where you are heading. 

And you know it … your comment confirmed that.

Same response I gave to Comrade Jingthing. You show an astonishing lack of insight into the USA and our laws and traditions.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Be careful "buddy" what you wish for. :coffee1:

Well once President Trump is reelected, there wont be a worry for those of us who have engaged in thoughtcrime anymore.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Regardless of being Rep. or Dem. He was your average white male gun nutter. Have to say that most of them are better shots.

Well if there are 30 million ARs floating around the USA  not being used to shoot Presidents, I wouldnt say this dude was "average".

Trump in a second term will be the most corrupt President ever to sit in the seat. The idea that he is “needed” to clean up corruption beggars belief. He will create a criminal enterprise, and call it a Government. And I’ll not be surprised if he tries to challenge the two term only rules … get ready to watch your Constitution get thrown in the bin. 

You arent an an American and your rants should be treated as such. But humour us all, how would one "challenge" the two term rule LOL

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Somehow the comparison between German Weimar parliamentary democracy imposed upon a traditionally royalist and fractured war ravaged economy and the 250 year old 21st century United States of America federal republic escapes me.

But, as opposed to your incoherent screeching of the upcoming Nazi seizure of power, care to share the specific social, political, legal and factual similarities that would lead a normal, rational, thinking human being to equate Weimer Germany in 1933 to the USA in 2024?

Reductio ad hitlerum no longer works, you Leninists overused it.

You are too much dear heart.

Call me a Leninist once, I can let is pass.

Keep calling me a Leninist and it's time to SWITCH THE CHANNEL.

Ba-bye.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You are too much dear heart.

Call me a Leninist once, I can let is pass.

Keep calling me a Leninist and it's time to SWITCH THE CHANNEL.

Ba-bye.

Awwwww, and you didnt even explain Project 2025 to us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well once President Trump is reelected, there wont be a worry for those of us who have engaged in thoughtcrime anymore.

Everyone has engaged in thought crime and No One has ever been charged with it, so much as convicted. 

With Trump everyone will have to worry about "naught crime". Be careful what you think you know and wish for. Be prepared.

23 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well if there are 30 million ARs floating around the USA  not being used to shoot Presidents, I wouldnt say this dude was "average".

Says it all does it not? 30 million weapons of mass destruction mostly in the hands of white male, hardly educated lunatics who would like to do a "mission" in the real world instead of clicking a mouse.

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Everyone has engaged in thought crime and No One has ever been charged with it, so much as convicted. 

With Trump everyone will have to worry about "naught crime". Be careful what you think you know and wish for. Be prepared.

Like the last time he was President.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Same response I gave to Comrade Jingthing. You show an astonishing lack of insight into the USA and our laws and traditions.

In 1930's Germany they also had laws and traditions. 

• Like 1

So the shooter had MAGA signs and the such in his garden?? Just on the news. Now I'm not sure about this because I only seen it on 2 channels but to me it looks a bit like "you're fired" and the dude did not like that.

• Love It 1

Trump in a second term will be the most corrupt President ever to sit in the seat. The idea that he is “needed” to clean up corruption beggars belief. He will create a criminal enterprise, and call it a Government. And I’ll not be surprised if he tries to challenge the two term only rules … get ready to watch your Constitution get thrown in the bin. 

ok, so what did his 'criminal enterprise' do the first time round that was so criminal? tried to bring manufacturing back to the US, trie d to stop illegal entry at the border, created jobs and had lowest unemployment. no wars, relative peace in the ME. became energy efficien..sounds terrible!!...how do you think he will be able to change the Constiution? everything has to be passed, he doesn't just do it off the cuff. i think you need to spot watching morning Joe and rachel maddow and come back to reality.

16 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Says it all does it not? 30 million weapons of mass destruction mostly in the hands of white male, hardly educated lunatics who would like to do a "mission" in the real world instead of clicking a mouse.

The facts belie your stupid Leninist propaganda

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, James105 said:

Not sure if you are aware, but Trump was president and had power from 2016 to 2020.  I don't recall him starting any new wars or persecuting any American citizens during his time in power.   Since then he has not been in power and whilst he can for sure be accused of being a sore loser, he left the office and since then someone else has been in charge.  

This "Hitler" narrative makes absolutely zero logical sense to anyone with even half a brain and just makes the left sound even more dimwitted than they usually do.   

the hilter thing is lleft wing just a buzz word, like fascist, white suprpaacisty, racist

6 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Too soon?

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-14 at 16.47.52.jpeg

couple of days old, but great meme. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You arent an an American and your rants should be treated as such. But humour us all, how would one "challenge" the two term rule LOL

You create a "crisis" that requires the incumbent to stay in place. 

With Hitler it began with the Reichstag building fire ... leading to the Enabling Act and the Emergency Decree as well as the Night of the Long Knives ... and before you know it Germany is a one party state. 

Germany had its traditions and laws ... none of that stopped Hitler. Trump will attempt something along those lines. An existential crisis requires extraordinary measures, and he will step up as the saviour of the country ... a fist pumping fraud. They'll promise that things will get back to normal once the crisis is over ... but it never will. 

I'd like to think that you don't believe that could happen in the US, and that's your objection, but I suspect that it is actually what you want to happen. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

In 1930's Germany they also had laws and traditions. 

Really? When was their constitution written? Was there armed conflict in the area at the time? How did the relationship with the allies affect the politics at the time? How many political parties were there?

I could go on and on but I suggest you leave the discussion now because clearly you can only spout propaganda. Anybody who compares Weimar Germany to the USA merely demonstrates ignorance.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

With Hitler it began with the Reichstag building fire ... leading to the Enabling Act and the Emergency Decree as well as the Night of the Long Knives ... and before you know it Germany is a one party state. 

Germany had its traditions and laws ... none of that stopped Hitler. Trump will attempt something along those lines. An existential crisis requires extraordinary measures, and he will step up as the saviour of the country ... a fist pumping fraud. They'll promise that things will get back to normal once the crisis is over ... but it never will. 

I'd like to think that you don't believe that could happen in the US, and that's your objection, but I suspect that it is actually what you want to happen. 

Your psychic powers are incredible, how was it acquired may I ask? 

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

If you didnt do anything shockingly close to what he has done, your black shirt meant nothing. Reversed will be said for Crooks who is now being probe as 'domestic terrorism '. Investigation will be thorough including what he wore.

if he wore addidas shoes would Addidas need to be questioned for links terrorism?  

5 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You definately aren't an American lol. Thats all I can say. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, candide said:

Hitler used any way to succeed. He soon showed his true self by persecuting the left-wing.

BTW, Trump was also supposed to be left-wing, before he understood there were much more scamming opportunities for him by becoming right-wing.

whats scamming ways are those?

4 hours ago, candide said:

Hitler used any way to succeed. He soon showed his true self by persecuting the left-wing.

BTW, Trump was also supposed to be left-wing, before he understood there were much more scamming opportunities for him by becoming right-wing.

Coming from a guy who's country is best known for Vichy.