> Jump to content

Thailand’s Digital Wallet Crisis: MFP Opposes Budget Allocation

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

This brewing financial storm underlines the growing tension and the need for more transparent...

This brewing financial storm underlines the absurdity of childish minds playing at politics without supervision.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

So that more businesses go bust and more unemployed?

Which business will go bankrupt as people buy more??? It is that fear that is being used not to raise salaries

I doubt anyone can follow who will receive the money and a few million will go to people who died in the last 6 months. I also doubt the government's records are up to date.

Politicians will pocket a portion and this will not help poor people.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Purdey said:

I doubt anyone can follow who will receive the money and a few million will go to people who died in the last 6 months. I also doubt the government's records are up to date.

Politicians will pocket a portion and this will not help poor people.

I have little doubt that local politicians will share some benefit from this scheme.

Just look at the party behind the scheme. They wouldn't have suggested the scheme if there was no built in benefit for them.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, it is what it is said:

brewery, p*ss up, organise, couldn't.

They couldn't organize a children's party in a lemonade factory ,that is next door to a cake factory. 

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Retired expats should all be getting 10,000 baht PER MONTH as Thailands way of saying Thank You for being here...

Some Married Ex-pats wife's will get it, mine will but I bet I don't get 50%... :giggle:

4 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

people with income of 70k a month don't really need it or who has 500k on bankaccounts.

Agree that's around 2,333 baht a day, most bar girls earn way more than that, and pay no Tax, do those registering have to say what job they have and proof of wages ?