Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

1 hour ago, dukebowling said:

That really hurts my feelings. No need to get personal.

As far as the 2020 election, there were many documented problems, but let's just look at Georgia:

There was (1) and only (1) election contest submitted by Trump. It was the election contest in Georgia. It was an extremely well documented contest that pointed many problems but top 10 are:

1. Signature match requirements required by Georgia law were not enforced (Obama won his first election contesting signature validity).

2. Georgia allowed 2,560 felons to register and cast their vote in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-216(b).

3. Georgia allowed 66,247 underage people to register and cast their vote in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-216(c).

4. Georgia allowed at least 2,423 people who were not registered to cast their vote.

5. Georgia allowed at least 4,926 people who were registered in another state to after their Georgia registration date.

6. Georgia allowed at least 395 people to vote in Georgia who also cast ballots on another state in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

7. Georgia allowed at least 15,700 people to vote who had filed a national change of address in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

8. Georgia allowed 40,279 people to vote who had moved across county lines at least 30 days prior to election day and failed to properly reregister in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-218(b).

9. Georgia allowed at least 1,043 people to vote who had registered to vote using a post office box in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

10. Georgia allowed as many as 10,315 people to vote who were deceased by the time of election day in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-231(a)-(b) and (d).

Since the certified result of the election had Biden 12,670 votes ahead of Trump, there were clearly enough contested votes to hear the case.   

With all the talk about the Dominion election machine conspiracies, probably created by controlled opposition, the courts seemed entitled to ignore this case. They were required by law to hear this case but did not take it up. This was the case for most other election contests. They courts just hid and decided not to listen to any of the merits.

Anyway, all these points are very fishy and require investigation. The Secretary of State, Raffensberger, promised to proved the scanned ballots to confirm signature match, but never provided them, ever.

The First Amendment includes the right to petition the government. An example is the petition for ALTERNATE (not fake) electorates in Georgia. Some how Fanny Willis thought that the First Amendment constitutes an attempt to over throw the government.

Hope that clears up the telling point.

Georgia Challenge.png

Protest all you like, but much research, led by a Rebublican, came to this conclusion (below)...........and Biden won, so get over it, because it is history and trump was a loser. 

Nov. 19, 2020

Raffensperger, a Republican, announces that due to how slim the vote margin is between Biden and Trump, the state's planned audit will trigger a "full by-hand recount in each county" of the presidential race.

The results of Georgia's statewide audit, which entailed that counties recount by hand every vote cast in the presidential race, reaffirm Biden as the winner -- by a margin of 12,284 votes. It's the first time since 1992 that a Democrat will win the state.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, dukebowling said:

As far as the 2020 election, there were many documented problems, but let's just look at Georgia:

There was (1) and only (1) election contest submitted by Trump. It was the election contest in Georgia. It was an extremely well documented contest that pointed many problems but top 10 are:

1. Signature match requirements required by Georgia law were not enforced (Obama won his first election contesting signature validity).

2. Georgia allowed 2,560 felons to register and cast their vote in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-216(b).

3. Georgia allowed 66,247 underage people to register and cast their vote in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-216(c).

4. Georgia allowed at least 2,423 people who were not registered to cast their vote.

5. Georgia allowed at least 4,926 people who were registered in another state to after their Georgia registration date.

6. Georgia allowed at least 395 people to vote in Georgia who also cast ballots on another state in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

7. Georgia allowed at least 15,700 people to vote who had filed a national change of address in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

8. Georgia allowed 40,279 people to vote who had moved across county lines at least 30 days prior to election day and failed to properly reregister in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-218(b).

9. Georgia allowed at least 1,043 people to vote who had registered to vote using a post office box in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-217.

10. Georgia allowed as many as 10,315 people to vote who were deceased by the time of election day in violation of Georgia law O.C.G.A. § 21-2-231(a)-(b) and (d).

Since the certified result of the election had Biden 12,670 votes ahead of Trump, there were clearly enough contested votes to hear the case.   

With all the talk about the Dominion election machine conspiracies, probably created by controlled opposition, the courts seemed entitled to ignore this case. They were required by law to hear this case but did not take it up. This was the case for most other election contests. They courts just hid and decided not to listen to any of the merits.

Anyway, all these points are very fishy and require investigation. The Secretary of State, Raffensberger, promised to proved the scanned ballots to confirm signature match, but never provided them, ever.

The First Amendment includes the right to petition the government. An example is the petition for ALTERNATE (not fake) electorates in Georgia. Some how Fanny Willis thought that the First Amendment constitutes an attempt to over throw the government.

Georgia Challenge.png

A good list of Trump's lies, all debunked by the Republican Raffensberger! 😀

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/16/politics/fact-check-trump-georgia-indictment-lies/index.html

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Give it a rest. Clearly a trump hater, how many times you guys fact chexk your own.?.... yeah, never

You tell em.  It's not like there is any justification to hate a convicted felon that wants to have sex with their daughter, which people on the right apparently admire.

Edited by shdmn
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

You tell em.  It's not like there is any justification to hate a convicted felon that wants to have sex with their daughter, which people on the right apparently admire.

Anything but the issues, right? You didn't seem to give a whit that Biden was showering with his daughter. 

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Anything but the issues, right? You didn't seem to give a whit that Biden was showering with his daughter. 

Being a convicted felon that wants to have sex with their daughter is not an issue for you?  Do you admire those qualities?  Never mind the whole election denying, wannabe tinpot dictator for life thing.  What other issues are there with all these dealbreakers before you even get to that? 

Edited by shdmn

2 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Being a convicted felon that wants to have sex with their daughter is not an issue for you.  Never mind the whole election denying, wannabe dictator for life thing?  What other issues are there when he's not even qualified on the bare minimum of basic morality and should be in prison?  Who cares what the convicted felon's position is on immigration and taxes.

I do not care about the phony conviction, 

The wanting to have sex with his daughter is just a lie. 

I do not remember that any of you guys cared about Hillary claiming the election was stolen for four years.

That he wants to be a dictator is a lie

I don't think he should be in prison, I think he should be in the Whitehouse, and I do not think he is any less moral than Biden or Harris.

I care about immigration.

Clear now? 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not remember that any of you guys cared about Hillary claiming the election was stolen for four years.

I don't think he should be in prison, I think he should be in the Whitehouse, and I do not think he is any less moral than Biden or Harris.

Clear now? 

No need to keep repeating yourselves.  We already know you all pretend to think everything bad about your convicted felon hero is a lie now and forever.  Unless you are just incredibly naive, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.  It's funny how you list the one issue you say you care about last.   

main-qimg-82355f82d47c57d9b4b181adf5e1991a-Copy.gif

Edited by shdmn

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

No need to keep repeating yourselves.  We already know you all pretend to think everything bad about your convicted felon hero is a lie.  It's funny how you list the one issue you say you care about last.   

main-qimg-82355f82d47c57d9b4b181adf5e1991a-Copy.gif

All you have to do is come up with a recording of Trump saying he wants to have sex with his daughter and I will vote for Harris, but you can't because it's a lie, and you saying over and over does not change that. 

Why do you not care about your hero Biden showering with his daughter, or with your precious Kamala having sex with a married Willie Brown thirty years her senior to advance her career? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

More from CNN:voters.png.29b04e30b7cc08e2e1157d1ec5a52a7b.png

Context matters.

The results are from the Pew NPORS study, which offered financial incentives and had a 32% response rate. 5,626 responded.

The survey was fielded from Feb. 1, 2024, to June 10, 2024, before Biden withdrew.

The survey does not account for independents, not does it reflect how the percentages translate into actual voters. Other surveys indicate a disengagement from  both parties and a swing to undecided and others like Kennedy.

• Haha 1

Clear now? 

Hillary never claimed the 2016 election was affected by massive fraud. It's Trump who claimed that, as you already know! 😀

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, dukebowling said:

Georgia Challenge.png

I feel for you knowing for your Life dose suck

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 5:42 AM, Mazungu said:
On 7/23/2024 at 5:00 AM, Yellowtail said:

Again, that's why I said that Biden, Kamala and the left all love open borders, and why they let ten million illegals in. Was that not clear? 

You support open borders, yes? 

I guess you're the type that because of your fear of "others" (i.e. most likely brown people) you would rather have an economy that stagnates for 30 years like Japan? That's a big price to pay for your insecurities.

locals in most countries are not having enough children to boost the economy without immigration. the reasons for this are quite complex. 

if people were having babies things would be much different. 

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I feel for you knowing for your Life dose suck

says the guy up until a week or so ago saying biden was on top of his game. how is that for a dose of your own medicine ? it does suck eh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Where did I write that Trump claimed the 2016 election was stolen?

He claimed the 2016 election was rigged by massive fraud because he was furious that Hillary won the popular vote. (He also claimed it before the election as he was expecting to lose it).

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

BTW, he also claimed the 2012 election was rigged. 😀

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

LOL, I DID know , I was being sarcastic 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

it was not a phony conviction. A jury of Trump's peers convicted based upon overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing.

That's hilarious

9 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

The US border problems could have started to be addressed had trump not blocked the bipartisan bill authorizing  enhanced measures at the border. It was a start. The  law could have been amended or changed after Trump was elected. Instead, Trump stopped the law to allow continuing problems at the border to bolster the negative message on immigration.

That's even more hilarious

8 hours ago, candide said:

Hillary never claimed the 2016 election was affected by massive fraud. It's Trump who claimed that, as you already know! 😀

Hillary said the election was stolen and called Trump an illegitimate President for four years. 😁😁😁😁😁

Hillary said the election was stolen and called Trump an illegitimate President for four years. 😁😁😁😁😁

And Trump has been claiming for 8 years that two presidential elections have been rigged by massive fraud! 🤣

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Context matters.

The results are from the Pew NPORS study, which offered financial incentives and had a 32% response rate. 5,626 responded.

The survey was fielded from Feb. 1, 2024, to June 10, 2024, before Biden withdrew.

The survey does not account for independents, not does it reflect how the percentages translate into actual voters. Other surveys indicate a disengagement from  both parties and a swing to undecided and others like Kennedy.

Yeah, context maters, unless it's the left lying about Trump...

• Love It 1