Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

On 7/20/2024 at 8:20 AM, 2baht said:

And all his lowly educated redneck follower fools lapped it up like the fools they are!

Yes, I agree.

And then there is the US president, who is losing his mind, and not just since a month or two. And all the leading democrats who must have known this for a long time and ignored it. And the obedient followers who still want that guy as the president.

So, yes, Trump and his enablers and followers are bad.

And Biden and his enablers and followers are bad.

I still don't see a bright future with Trump. But I also don't see a bright future with Biden. Both parties and presidential candidates are bad.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, xylophone said:

it's what they do that counts. 

Like being a compulsive liar, stealing from a charity, setting up a bogus/scam university, frequently cheating on his wife, inciting an attack on the seat of democracy, denigrating American war heroes, claiming to help the American working man whilst getting his MAGA merchandise made in China, and not to forget that he was found guilty of sexual abuse/rape.

Trump has done all of these things and perhaps many more, yet the fact that millions of Americans still support and vote for him speaks volumes about the limited mentality of his supporters. 

Indeed, it's what they do that counts. Do you have any facts that that support your false claims? I thought not. Just another leftist regurgitating leftist propaganda. 

Meanwhile, Biden lies with immunity, allows ten million illegal aliens flood across the border, and has threatened to veto legislation designed to stop non-citizens from voting. 

It's what they do that counts. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, I agree.

And then there is the US president, who is losing his mind, and not just since a month or two. And all the leading democrats who must have known this for a long time and ignored it. And the obedient followers who still want that guy as the president.

I still don't see a bright future with Trump. But I also don't see a bright future with Biden. Both parties and presidential candidates are bad.

While it is true the leading Democrats and the media (redundant) have known that Biden was non compos mentis for years, they have not been ignoring it, they have been actively trying to hide it and covering for him. Right up until the debate, anyone that suggested Biden was not 100% was called a partisan liar, and they called the clips of Biden fake. Now, after the debate, the same leftist media that called the clips fake are running the clips (they previously said were fake) to try and get Biden to withdraw from the race. 

What is it you think is bad about Trump and the people that support him? Trump at least tried to do what he promised when he got into office, which was refreshing to a lot of us. 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, I agree.

Biden will soon exit 

Time to adjust your narrative.

One dotard left and it's Trump. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Indeed, it's what they do that counts. Do you have any facts that that support your false claims? I thought not. Just another leftist regurgitating leftist propaganda. SNIP

Snip as Biden is not the topic; usual diversion. Moving along one example of many:

Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-victims-donald-trumps/story?id=54347237

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He lies all the time. The lie that he won the last election is just one obvious example.

He hires people and calls them the best, and often soon later he fires them and calls them losers.

He doesn't accept and criticism.

He is a cult leader. Follow the leader is the first law.

And often he just behaves like an ahole.

The list goes on and on and on. I understand that some people support Trump because they like his politics more than the alternative. But the man himself is just an ahole. 

So, nothing policy wise, got it. 

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Snip as Biden is not the topic; usual diversion. Moving along one example of many:

Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump's fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve," he said in a statement, adding that the amount surpassed the initial number the class-action suit initially negotiated.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-victims-donald-trumps/story?id=54347237

Meanwhile, Biden lies with immunity, allows ten million illegal aliens flood across the border, and has threatened to veto legislation designed to stop non-citizens from voting. 

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What policies did trump successfully enact other that tax benefits for the wealthy which nearly doubled US debt at the time. However; 

More to the point trump has already stated if he fails to be elected again it would be another stolen election. Whereas his original claim has been repeatedly rejected by the Courts (60 times) and some of his enablers jailed for false claims. It's right in your face and his followers he is a serial liar and con man, with proven undemocratic actions (failing to comply to his Oath to protect the Constitution) yet you still claim he's the man for the USA.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Again diversion. However, Immunity provided by the Trump Supreme Count  More lies by trump on immigration...

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/16/us/politics/trump-biden-immigration-fact-check.html

Time to give up on the continuing BS.

Edited by simple1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

What policies did trump successfully enact other that tax benefits for the wealthy which nearly doubled US debt at the time. However; 

More to the point trump has already stated if he fails to be elected again it would be another stolen election.

Do you have a quote? I thought not. 

Whereas his original claim has been repeatedly rejected by the Courts (60 times) and some of his enablers jailed for false claims.

Yes, the court refused to hear the cases. Who was jailed for false claims?

It's right in your face and his followers he is a serial liar and con man, with proven undemocratic actions (failing to comply to his Oath to protect the Constitution) yet you still claim he's the man for the USA.

While I am not a big fan of Trump, I see him as a much better choice that Biden or some other leftist. 

Why do you not seem to care about Biden circumventing the Constitution? Oh, that's right, because he's a leftist, he gets a pass. 

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Again diversion. However, Immunity provided by the Trump Supreme Count  More lies by trump on immigration...

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/16/us/politics/trump-biden-immigration-fact-check.html

Time to give up on the continuing BS.

If you want to call Trump a liar, why not be a man and provide a quote of him lying? Why post links to others that lie for a living?

46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I like some of his policies, I don't like other. Same with Biden and many other politicians.

But for me I look first at a person and then at his politics.

I.e. some people are very religious, and they try to live according to their religion. Maybe, probably, I don't like their religion. But I accept that those people are the way they are. They believe certain things, and then they act accordingly. Fine.

And then there are other politicians who do whatever comes to their mind and they lie left and right. I.e. being married a couple of times, having extramarital sex, and then pretending to be a devote Christian just doesn't work. And then with some people together they say they absolutely don't want abortions, and a day later with other people that is suddenly not so important anymore, better don't mention that one.

If you want to know what is wrong with Trump, then just watch or read what many GOP politicians said about him in the primaries before the 2016 election. That's how he was, and that's how he still is. But those spineless politicians want power, and they worship their leader. Pathetic! 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I like some of his policies, I don't like other. Same with Biden and many other politicians.

But for me I look first at a person and then at his politics.

I.e. some people are very religious, and they try to live according to their religion. Maybe, probably, I don't like their religion. But I accept that those people are the way they are. They believe certain things, and then they act accordingly. Fine.

And then there are other politicians who do whatever comes to their mind and they lie left and right. I.e. being married a couple of times, having extramarital sex, and then pretending to be a devote Christian just doesn't work. And then with some people together they say they absolutely don't want abortions, and a day later with other people that is suddenly not so important anymore, better don't mention that one.

If you want to know what is wrong with Trump, then just watch or read what many GOP politicians said about him in the primaries before the 2016 election. That's how he was, and that's how he still is. But those spineless politicians want power, and they worship their leader. Pathetic! 

The way I see it as a choice between:

Trump: Someone I do not like, that did some things I do not like, that did a lot of things I liked, and that would have done a lot more things that I liked but for the left attacking him continuously. 

Biden: Someone I do not like, that did many things I do not like, virtually nothing I like, and promises to do many more things I do not like. 

Anyone that replaces Biden will pretend to be moderate until after the election, and then they will swing hard left, just like Biden did. 

I see the left ruining the country I love, and I do not have any choice but to vote for anyone that will try to stop it. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The way I see it as a choice between:

Trump: Someone I do not like, that did some things I do not like, that did a lot of things I liked, and that would have done a lot more things that I liked but for the left attacking him continuously. 

Biden: Someone I do not like, that did many things I do not like, virtually nothing I like, and promises to do many more things I do not like. 

Anyone that replaces Biden will pretend to be moderate until after the election, and then they will swing hard left, just like Biden did. 

I see the left ruining the country I love, and I do not have any choice but to vote for anyone that will try to stop it. 

Ok, in a way I understand that.

But what do you think about the fact that Trump wants to be like a king? He can do anything he wants, and nobody can do anything against this. He will fire anybody who he doesn't like. People have to kowtow to Dear Leader, or else.

Is that what you want?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what do you think about the fact that Trump wants to be like a king?

I have seen no evidence of that, beyond what the press would have you believe.

He can do anything he wants, and nobody can do anything against this.

I have seen no evidence of this, but the President is one full third of the US Government. 

He will fire anybody who he doesn't like.

I have seen no evidence of this. In fact, he kept a lot of people he did not like on, much longer than he should have. 

People at the highest level of government that do not perform, should be fired. Anyone in the Executive branch of the United States government that does not fully support the President, should resign, or be fired. 

People have to kowtow to Dear Leader, or else.

Is that what you want?

Again, I do not see any evidence of this. He seems to have pretty thick skin as far as I can tell. He attacked all of his rivals mercilessly in the 2016 election, and they him, but he seems to get along great with most of them now. 

For all his talk, did he go after Hillary after he was elected? He certainly could have. 

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

All Americans are fed up with old white men. Demonstrating how both old people struggle.

Demand the election turn to the younger politicians as the need to  continue the USA as world leaders

Only a leftist would claim to speak for all Americans. Why not start by just speaking for yourself? 

I do not remember you calling for Biden's resignation due to his age up until it looked like he might lose the next election.

Is he that much older and whiter now than he was a month ago? 

Hypocrites 

51 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what do you think about the fact that Trump wants to be like a king?

This rhetoric is only found on idiotic opinion television shows and opinion pieces in online media. I’d suggest going on an opinion “news” fast and clear the head. It’s mind control, it really is.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have seen no evidence of that

Look harder.

But then, it isn't hard at all to see lots of evidence.

Maybe for just watch any news which you might call liberal. Yes, they omit things which they should show. But they also show some details which they right wing press omits. 

32 minutes ago, novacova said:

This rhetoric is only found on idiotic opinion television shows and opinion pieces in online media. I’d suggest going on an opinion “news” fast and clear the head. It’s mind control, it really is.

Did you follow the supreme court decision that the president can do whatever he wants?

Just read what members of the supreme court write who disagree with this.

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have a quote? I thought not. 

Yes, the court refused to hear the cases. Who was jailed for false claims?

While I am not a big fan of Trump, I see him as a much better choice that Biden or some other leftist. 

Why do you not seem to care about Biden circumventing the Constitution? Oh, that's right, because he's a leftist, he gets a pass. 

Yet again deflection; topic is not regards Biden.

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

it's what they do that counts. 

Like being a compulsive liar, stealing from a charity, setting up a bogus/scam university, frequently cheating on his wife, inciting an attack on the seat of democracy, denigrating American war heroes, claiming to help the American working man whilst getting his MAGA merchandise made in China, and not to forget that he was found guilty of sexual abuse/rape.

Trump has done all of these things and perhaps many more, yet the fact that millions of Americans still support and vote for him speaks volumes about the limited mentality of his supporters. 

Well we got us a Trump supporter heah and he's far smarter than you. Debate ya any tme any place.

PS excuse mssng letters new laptop on the way.  cant pay blls whch nclude eght ether. Too much coffee spew on the eyboard Eye Recon

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you follow the supreme court decision that the president can do whatever he wants?

Read the whole thng. Then comment

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That you would say that only proves the point. The court has said nothing of the sort, the press is lying to you. One, because they hate Trump, and two, because they want to attack and discredit the court such that they can get the court packed with leftists. 

Just think about it for a moment. Had the court actually said what you are claiming: "...that the president can do whatever he wants...", why is Trump still in court? If what you said were true, all of the cases against him would have been dropped. They have not. 

Notice the press does not mention that members or congress and judges also have immunity, why does the press not mention that? Do you think it not relevant? 

It has always been assumed and practiced that the President has immunity. 

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yet again deflection; topic is not regards Biden.

I'll take that to mean no, you don't have a quote and that you made up the part about people being jailed for making false claims.

I will also assume that I was correct that you do not care about Biden circumventing the Constitution because he's a leftist.