Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

it's what they do that counts. 

Like being a compulsive liar, stealing from a charity, setting up a bogus/scam university, frequently cheating on his wife, inciting an attack on the seat of democracy, denigrating American war heroes, claiming to help the American working man whilst getting his MAGA merchandise made in China, and not to forget that he was found guilty of sexual abuse/rape.

Trump has done all of these things and perhaps many more, yet the fact that millions of Americans still support and vote for him speaks volumes about the limited mentality of his supporters. 

Great summary of all the false propaganda against Trump...

The true mental weakness is when you just believe everything the media throws at you. That makes you easily controllable.

Edited by dukebowling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Indeed, it's what they do that counts. Do you have any facts that that support your false claims? I thought not. Just another leftist regurgitating leftist propaganda. 

Meanwhile, Biden lies with immunity, allows ten million illegal aliens flood across the border, and has threatened to veto legislation designed to stop non-citizens from voting. 

It's what they do that counts. 

It seems you are indeed challenged. But it's typical of MAGA people that stay in their media bubble and don't get the truth. Noncitizens have been barred from voting in federal elections for at least a century. 

https://immigrationforum.org/article/the-myths-and-truths-of-noncitizen-voting-in-the-united-states/

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

That you would say that only proves the point. The court has said nothing of the sort, the press is lying to you. One, because they hate Trump, and two, because they want to attack and discredit the court such that they can get the court packed with leftists. 

Just think about it for a moment. Had the court actually said what you are claiming: "...that the president can do whatever he wants...", why is Trump still in court? If what you said were true, all of the cases against him would have been dropped. They have not. 

Notice the press does not mention that members or congress and judges also have immunity, why does the press not mention that? Do you think it not relevant? 

It has always been assumed and practiced that the President has immunity. 

Currently Trump is not the president. That is the big difference. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

It seems you are indeed challenged. But it's typical of MAGA people that stay in their media bubble and don't get the truth. Noncitizens have been barred from voting in federal elections for at least a century. 

https://immigrationforum.org/article/the-myths-and-truths-of-noncitizen-voting-in-the-united-states/

Of course, it's that I'm stupid, why didn't I think of that. 

And you managed to find an article from a pro-illegal immigration left-wing article that you are pretending to have read, and that you think may prove me wrong, but it does noting of the sort. 

If you read it, just cut-and-paste the portions that show that I am wrong. 

And to be clear, I never said it was currently legal for non-citizens to vote. 

You really smart guys crack me up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

And you managed to find an article from a pro-illegal immigration left-wing article that you are pretending to have read, and that you think may prove me wrong, but it does noting of the sort. 

"The Trump-Johnson proposal to ban noncitizen voting seeks to solve a problem that does not exist. Noncitizens have been barred from voting in federal elections in the United States for at least a century."

I guess you don't read much? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Currently Trump is not the president. That is the big difference. 

That would imply that the President could do anything they wanted in office but be prosecuted the moment they get out of office, which is a bit silly. 

And while the President is in office, they can be impeached and prosecuted regardless of any immunity, which would make the court ruling largely meaningless. 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That would imply that the President could do anything they wanted in office but be prosecuted the moment they get out of office, which is a bit silly. 

And while the President is in office, they can be impeached and prosecuted regardless of any immunity, which would make the court ruling largely meaningless. 

Impeached? Yeah, what a good idea.

Except his buddies don't impeach him. You should remember that part from the first time. 

5 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

"The Trump-Johnson proposal to ban noncitizen voting seeks to solve a problem that does not exist. Noncitizens have been barred from voting in federal elections in the United States for at least a century."

I guess you don't read much?

They why is Biden threatening to veto it if it does nothing?  I did not say the legislation was designed to make it illegal for non-citizens to vote.

In any event, as I said, the article does nothing to show that anything I have said is false.

Biden does lie with immunity, Biden did allow ten-million illegal aliens to flood across the border and Biden has threatened to veto legislation designed to stop non-citizens from voting. 

Everything I said is true, and nothing you or your silly link says otherwise. 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Who do you think laughs more?

Smart guys laughing at Dumb guys or

Dumb guys laughing at Smart guys?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Impeached? Yeah, what a good idea.

Except his buddies don't impeach him. You should remember that part from the first time. 

Impeachment requires that "high crime or misdemeanor" be committed. In neither case was this true.

And Trump is out of office, so if like you say, it only applies when the President is in office, how is it the immunity case helps Trump? 

And how it that that judges and congressmen are granted immunity, but the President should not be? 

I get it, you hate Trump.

Now that Biden has pulled out, the focus will be on Trump - his lies, his convictions, his age, his gaffes.

While the assassination attempt might have made him a temporary hero, there are still 4 months to go. A week is a long time in politics.

He won't be able to get away with ad hominem attacks, not after appealing for unity.

It might have been better for him if he had not won the debate convincingly.

IMO that win has now sown the seeds of  his own demise. Republicans are going to realize how badly they have stuffed up in kissing his butt.

43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Now that Biden has pulled out, the focus will be on Trump - his lies, his convictions, his age, his gaffes.

While the assassination attempt might have made him a temporary hero, there are still 4 months to go. A week is a long time in politics.

He won't be able to get away with ad hominem attacks, not after appealing for unity.

IMO that win has now sown the seeds of  his own demise. Republicans are going to realize how badly they have stuffed up in kissing his butt.

Focus on policy differences.

Killing Clinton off, was it, as far as sucess.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Exactly. After lying about Biden for years, and up until a month ago claiming he was 100% capable, and in fact, the "best Biden ever", they turned on a dime, declared him non-compos mentis and forces him to withdraw from the election. 

And now, after years of saying "age was not an issue" they'll again do a 180 and declare it is time for a younger generation of leaders. 

And of course they'll continue lying about Russian collusion, January 6th, Trump is Hitler of democracy, good Nazis, called vets suckers and losers, rapist, felon and anything else they can think of. 

And there is no shortage morons that will eat that stuff up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is stepping down, due to suffering from dementia, not because it's the right thing to do, but because they can no longer hide it.

The left, and all Biden supporters, have been lying constantly about Biden's dementia, some even up to the announcement, claiming it was simply a speech impediment.

The left also lie constantly about Trump.

They are in no position to accuse Trump of lying.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Biden is stepping down, due to suffering from dementia, not because it's the right thing to do, but because they can no longer hide it.

The left, and all Biden supporters, have been lying constantly about Biden's dementia, some even up to the announcement, claiming it was simply a speech impediment.

You are shooting blanks cowboy.............

Biden presided over an economy that defied pessimists and continued to grow even as its central bank pushed up borrowing costs to historic highs to fight inflation.

Growth

America’s post-pandemic performance has been impressive, with the country bouncing back from lockdown faster than any other G7 nation. The world’s biggest economy is now 8.7% larger than its pre-pandemic size. This compares with 1.7% for the UK and 3.4% for the Eurozone.

Jobs

More than 15 million jobs have been created under President Biden and, until recently, unemployment stood below 4% for the longest stretch in 50 years.

Official figures show the US economy added 206,000 jobs in June, slightly higher than predicted by economists.

Health insurance

Ensuring Americans have access to affordable healthcare is one of the Biden administration’s biggest achievements.

The share of working-age Americans who do not have health insurance has dropped from about one in five before Obamacare was signed into law, to less than 10% today.

Ukraine

Biden helped to secure billions of dollars in fresh military aid for Ukraine this year after months of political gridlock over the issue. Many leaders in Europe are concerned a second term for Donald Trump in the White House would weaken financial support for Ukraine and Nato.

Trump claimed he once told allies at a meeting he would encourage Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that don’t meet their defence commitments.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Biden presided over an economy that defied pessimists and continued to grow even as its central bank pushed up borrowing costs to historic highs to fight inflation.

Growth

America’s post-pandemic performance has been impressive, with the country bouncing back from lockdown faster than any other G7 nation. The world’s biggest economy is now 8.7% larger than its pre-pandemic size. This compares with 1.7% for the UK and 3.4% for the Eurozone.

Jobs

More than 15 million jobs have been created under President Biden and, until recently, unemployment stood below 4% for the longest stretch in 50 years.

Official figures show the US economy added 206,000 jobs in June, slightly higher than predicted by economists.

Health insurance

Ensuring Americans have access to affordable healthcare is one of the Biden administration’s biggest achievements.

The share of working-age Americans who do not have health insurance has dropped from about one in five before Obamacare was signed into law, to less than 10% today.

Ukraine

Biden helped to secure billions of dollars in fresh military aid for Ukraine this year after months of political gridlock over the issue. Many leaders in Europe are concerned a second term for Donald Trump in the White House would weaken financial support for Ukraine and Nato.

Trump claimed he once told allies at a meeting he would encourage Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that don’t meet their defence commitments.

You forgot inflation, crime, energy prices and that he canceled the wall and all of Trump's border policies and let fifteen million illegal aliens to flood across the border. 

I do not think you will get anyone to argue that the rich did not get richer, big pharma did not get richer, or that the military industrial complex got richer, under Biden, even though the poor got poorer anf sicker, and the military got smaller. 

21 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Even if you are delusional and don't think Trump lies. Trump is still a convicted felon, was impeached twice, has 4 criminal indictments, is a serial adulterer, was convicted of sexual abuse/rape, had his namesake company convicted of fraud, has bankrupted multiple companies, cheated charities and was the first President to try to block the peaceful transfer of power. 

Those are FACTS. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

16 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Growth

Jobs

Health insurance

Ukraine

So this makes the lies ok?  I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.  🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Even if you are delusional and don't think Trump lies. Trump is still a convicted felon, was impeached twice, has 4 criminal indictments, is a serial adulterer, was convicted of sexual abuse/rape, had his namesake company convicted of fraud, has bankrupted multiple companies, cheated charities and was the first President to try to block the peaceful transfer of power. 

Those are FACTS. 

Wow.  If he's so bad, why the need to constantly lie about him?  🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Those are FACTS. 

No, they are not facts, they are leftist RHETORIC.

I do not think anyone has claimed Trump does not lie, I think you are making that up. 

Trump is NOT a convicted felon, even though Biden lies and most everyone on the left claims he is. He has been found guilty by a jury, but is not legally convicted (for calling reimbursement to his lawyer for an NDA) until alter he is sentenced. Even a lawyer that finished in the bottom of his class and lied about it like Biden would know that. 

Impeached by the left, but not convicted, and for what? 

Indictments that seem to be falling apart, and for what?

A serial adulterer like FDR, JFK and WJC? 

Was never convicted of sexual abuse/rape, another leftist lie.

Company convicted of fraud, like Apple and the NYT and most any other large company

Was bankrupted multiple companies, which is s legal process. 

Cheated charities. Can you provide some details and a source? 

President to try to block the peaceful transfer of power. Not true. He used legal means to prove he actually won the elected. Do you honestly believe that Trump does not believe in his heart that the election was stolen?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Has to be a new record low for him...only 22 lies in one speech🤣

He's gettin' old.... lies do take their toll.

• Thumbs Up 1