Is Erin Isabelle Burnett the sexiest woman alive today?

Put simply, she is not attractive or irresistible. Rather plain to my eyes and lacking any hint of sexual attraction. 

I don't have a type. I like sexy women with a woman's body with a real inner sexual confidence that communicates desire, not like the faux confidence that the bar girls have. I like a woman who has the confidence to do dirty things.

21 minutes ago, kidneyw said:

Who?

Never heard of her.

Glad you asked.

Here is who she is.

Here is where she grew up.

Such a great part of the world, in fact...

Enjoy.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

The answer is a resounding....YES!

Especially from my cultural perspective.

Yes, I do believe that Erin is one of the most attractive women alive today.

For one thing, she is not too young for me.

And, for another thing, she grew up in Maryland, which is not too far from The Main Line.

And so, it's all about culture.

I believe that our preferences for women, meaning the types of women we find super attractive, says more about us than it does about the women who turn us on.

And so, what is the type of woman that you find most attractive?

Unfortunately, I never found my Erin Burnett.

I know that there is still time.

But also, I realize that time is too short in this life.

image.png.4a0f0114f67b01ff641edded57ccb796.png

Best regards,

Gamma

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But she is most definitely not the most sexiest woman alive today! 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Sexiness is something a woman has, or she does not. I think of women such as Angie Dickinson and Sophia Loren as sexy.

It's not necessarily about beauty. I can still remember a quite plain woman whose enthusiasm for getting laid was infectious.

This is Brooke Satchwell, an Australian actress and model. She has the look about her.

BROOKE.png

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

And, for another thing, she grew up in Maryland, which is not too far from The Main Line.

I believe that our preferences for women, meaning the types of women we find super attractive, says more about us than it does about the women who turn us on.

Best regards,

Gamma

Other than the creases in her cheeks, the big front teeth, the thin eyebrows and a rather big nose end.. then I'd agree with you.😐

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Sexiness is something a woman has, or she does not. I think of women such as Angie Dickinson and Sophia Loren as sexy.

It's not necessarily about beauty. I can still remember a quite plain woman whose enthusiasm for getting laid was infectious.

This is Brooke Satchwell, an Australian actress and model. She has the look about her.

BROOKE.png

So, as I stated earlier....

Erin is extremely attractive, especially in the vids around 9 or 10 years ago.

Just because you might find the woman whose image you have posted here attractive, others may not,and I do not, either.

• Sad 1

He'll no.

In my totally unbiased opinion, my Missus is the hottest woman I've seen.

Thailand has many cute teenagers, but women who are still hot past their teens are less common.

21 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

He'll no.

In my totally unbiased opinion, my Missus is the hottest woman I've seen.

Thailand has many cute teenagers, but women who are still hot past their teens are less common.

So few find that hottie that looks great into her forties and fifties.  Part of it personal and if the dude learns to love her aging imperfections then all good but there also are very rare universally incredibly beautiful women in their fifties. I know 🙂

59 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So, as I stated earlier....

Erin is extremely attractive, especially in the vids around 9 or 10 years ago.

Just because you might find the woman whose image you have posted here attractive, others may not,and I do not, either.

Well, I don't find the woman you are fantasizing about sexy either, so I guess that makes us even.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

She would beyond the wildest imagine for 99.99999% of posters here to land.  Most beautiful in the world. Nope but she is beautiful.

Thank you.

I am happy that at least one person here, besides me, is able to see and appreciate her beauty.

We cannot always attain that which we most desire.

Such is life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

Best regards,

Gamma

what on earth are you talking about

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Still don't know who she is ... oh well

You just need to watch CNN at certain times of the day (yeah, I know, life is too precious).

Be assured, she is dumb as a stick.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, blazes said:

You just need to watch CNN at certain times of the day (yeah, I know, life is too precious).

Be assured, she is dumb as a stick.

I only watch CNN International with Ted Turner. 

Last time I watched CNN, Erin was 19. 

Super hot. 

Super smart. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin

3 hours ago, JackGats said:

Sexiest? Please provide: body size, waist-to-hip ratio, shoulder width, chest size. 

Where's the hot booty? Where are the flared hips?

Erin is also the Girl-Nextdoor, and the Sexiest of them all. 

• Haha 1

She is hotter than 95%+ of  women back home.  Here is a picture of  a Google search of "people waiting in line in England".  Many pics but you get the point.  I wonder what the divorced over 45 crowd here was wed to before arriving here and buying(not all) a partner.   BTW, I would say Erin is much more beautiful than the women that most Farangs here have partnered up with and this can be confirmed at any Big C in Bangkok.

image.png.75ea30783f131bd027892eb94293ade8.png

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Not even close. She is in the top 17 million, maybe. 

Camila Morrone, maybe. Emily Ratajkowski, Jung Ho-yeon, Sila Turkoglu, Deepika Padukone, Bae Suzy, so many others. We must maintain strict standards, or else it means nothing. Those who cite women like Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Scarlette Johansson, Zendaya, Taylor Swift, Anjelina Jolie, Gal Gadot, etc. are using loose standards. They may be appealing, but most beautiful? Please. 

Yes, on Deepika Padukone. I also found appealing the Palestinian journalist Rula Jebreal some years ago. Some might take exception to her politics, but I never got past her face to even hear what those politics might be.

I used to enjoy a CNN Intl talking head named Kristi Lu Stout, partly because we share an alma mater. I ran into her in Hong Kong, and I realized she is one of those women the camera really doesn't like, or doesn't like enough. In person she was absolutely stunning, tall and lithe, elegant, and with facial pores the size of a Higg's boson. Pure porcelain, buffed with diamond powder.

Blend intellect with natural beauty, and I'm smitten. My kryptonite.

Never clasped on to the women media promotes as beauties, including many you mention. It's marketing far more than reality. Zendaya is not too bad, though nothing spectacular. Still, if I awoke and found her next to me, I wouldn't call the cops.

Oh, and Joan Crawford in her 'cleaned up Christian' phase in the movie "Rain" when the sanctimonious preacherman Walter Huston couldn't resist her. Lovely.

Gotta add a little more, though maybe a personal preference....the Olympian Dibaba sisters, Genzebe and Tirunesh. Loved watching them run.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Glad you asked.

Here is who she is.

Here is where she grew up.

Such a great part of the world, in fact...

Enjoy.

Admit it - you love her sexy, to you, right-wing politics. I'll increase my score to a 3 out of 10 if you let this silly thread go lol.  She's nearly 50 and probably a grandmother!