Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

5 or 6 times, I can't remember exactly. Lovely people on the whole, I spent a fair amount of time there, from Kiev all the way through Poltava and further to Kharkiv. Found many more vodkas to add to my collection that first started on my several visits to St Petersburg.

Ukraine borders many other European nations and the word is much smaller than many people imagine.

Anyway, thanks for asking, but there is no pretence on my side. Why do you care so little about Ukraine, pretence or not?

"I'm better than you. I'm 60yo and you are 5yo"

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

I think Susan has a bit of masochist in her. Bitch slapped all day everyday and just keeps coming back with more inane drivel. 

Ironic given how you get smashed on here daily.:cheesy:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Ironic given how you get smashed on here daily.

Susan, Susan, Susan, why do you have more posts than likes? Pretty telling indeed. What do you average say 70-80 posts a day? Three months nonstop now. When we add your previous nicks to that its pretty impressive.... not....

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

He didn't need to. He already had Crimea, which changed not one iota under Trump (and I'm not for one minute blaming that on Trump) and was already destabilising Donbas. Do you think his planning for the wider invasion of Ukraine only started when Trump left office?

Should Trump return, Putin's grasp on Ukraine will be solidified further, so to suggest that Ukraine is better off under Trump is a little disingenious at best.

Yeah, he got Crimea under Obama, and of course Obama's promise to be "flexible" after the election, yes? 

If Trump was Putin's puppet, why would he not move ahead and take all of Ukraine when he could do so virtually unopposed? 

I do not see the debacle in the Ukraine ending well, regardless of who takes office. What do you think has to happen for Russia to be pushed out of Crimea and the Donbas? Russia has almost four times the population and does not care much about casualties. Were you wanting to put NATO troops on the ground? 

53 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Yeah 2.3m full time job losses in 1 year thanks to Biden. The 15m is bs. Includes covid recovery and part time. 

Inflation always higher under Biden.

Border mess.

How many jobs were created under Biden last month?

What is the inflation rate now, compared to 2021?

Biden has deported more illegals than Trump.

Have a nice day.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, he got Crimea under Obama, and of course Obama's promise to be "flexible" after the election, yes? 

If Trump was Putin's puppet, why would he not move ahead and take all of Ukraine when he could do so virtually unopposed? 

I do not see the debacle in the Ukraine ending well, regardless of who takes office. What do you think has to happen for Russia to be pushed out of Crimea and the Donbas? Russia has almost four times the population and does not care much about casualties. Were you wanting to put NATO troops on the ground? 

You clearly don't understand military issues.

At the current rate, Russia will run out of tanks next year.

This is a war of attrition, and Russia is losing.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You clearly don't understand military issues.

At the current rate, Russia will run out of tanks next year.

This is a war of attrition, and Russia is losing.

Why are all the world's experts on wars on here? Amazing really.

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Susan, Susan, Susan, why do you have more posts than likes? Pretty telling indeed. What do you average say 70-80 posts a day? Three months nonstop now. When we add your previous nicks to that its pretty impressive.... not....

@susanlea has many prior screen names.

His specialty is hit-and-run posting, he posts lies and then changes screen names.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How many jobs were created under Biden last month?

What is the inflation rate now, compared to 2021?

Biden has deported more illegals than Trump.

Have a nice day.

Post links to confirm your nonsense.

• Sad 1

So now the election is prosecutor vs felon. Gee, I wonder how that is going to turn out.

Female fascist vs property tycoon. Trump wins. Gee I wonder :cheesy:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Good questions and I don't pretend to have the answers.

Trump was a surprise winner in the 2020 election. I doubt that any of Putin's plans were changed because Trump came to power. However, Trump has made it pretty clear that he'll stop all (or close to all) funding for Ukraine and that will bring only one outcome.

No I don't particularly want to see NATO troops on the ground in Ukraine, BUT, do you really think that Putin will be happy with only the Donbas region plus Crimea? Do you really think he will stop before Ukraine no longer exists as a nation? He's already pretty much said that this is his goal. Once achieved, Russia will have an even bigger border with NATO.

We're going off topic here, but if, like many here have tried to convince, Putin's whole reason for invading Ukraine was to add a greater buffer between Russia and NATO then he has already lost. Finland joining NATO massively increased the direct NATO > Russia border. I don't know the exact figures but I believe it more than doubled the direct border. Putin is not a stupid man. The NATO buffer is BS. He wants Ukraine. He wants more than Ukraine. Trump will, unwittingly or not, help him achieve this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Full Time Employment in the United States decreased to 133236 Thousand in June from 133264 Thousand in May of 2024.

:cheesy:https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/full-time-employment

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That's not my opinion. 

Russian tank losses are well documented.

How many? 

Their tank production is well documented as well.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Are you 4yo? 

In other words, you claimed that Kamala Harris is a fascist, but cannot back it up.

Meanwhile, your Leader Trump admits to being a fascist, stating that he would be a dictator on day 1.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

So, you agree that Russian tank losses are unsustainable.

How old are you? You debate like a kid. Who cares what others think. You can't even google jobs correctly. It is embarrassing. Just tit for tat leftist nonsense. Grow up.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, marin said:

Better question is why did you abandon your moral principles and become a minion?

Never abandoned.  That is why I’ll never be a liberal.

In other words, you claimed that Kamala Harris is a fascist, but cannot back it up.

Meanwhile, your Leader Trump admits to being a fascist, stating that he would be a dictator on day 1.

Blm is fascist. She supports them. 

• Haha 1