Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

2028?  Lol

Her throat will be slit by her fellow Democrats long before then.

The Democratic Hyenas are going to be coming out soon eating their own.

seems you don't get the modern world. AOC will be a huge force in US politics for a long long time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

seems you don't get the modern world. AOC will be a huge force in US politics for a long long time. 

Highly doubtful but never underestimate the stupidity of the New York electorate.

Are you a New Yorker?

When/if Trump wins New York he should be influencing her constituents by voting her out.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Then explain to me, oh "wise one," exactly HOW does the president make inflation go up? Specifics or you're just a mindless parrot.

Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

The main effect of the president’s economic policies has been to boost prices

Mr Biden’s stimulus did, however, put a rocket under inflation. In April “core” consumer prices, which exclude energy and food, were 13.4% higher than when he came to office. They have risen more than in other g7 countries, and their acceleration coincided with the introduction of Mr Biden’s stimulus. Research suggests that, even by September 2022, the largesse was pushing up core inflation by about four percentage points.

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2023/05/11/joe-biden-is-more-responsible-for-high-inflation-than-for-abundant-jobs

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Highly doubtful but never underestimate the stupidity of the New York electorate.

Are you a New Yorker?

When/if Trump wins New York he should be influencing her constituents by voting her out.

i'm not american. so it's easy to see things from the outside looking in without the political ideology as a driving force consuming so many americans. evidence for this can be seen by how wrong some people are in the things they spit out or believe. look at this forum for example. some members are either willingly lying, woefully ignorant or paid shills. you had a guy on here just yesterday saying biden was cool and the debate was just a bad night. 

i was also mocked for saying there wasn't going to be a second debate for the battle box.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Unemployment down, inflation under control, stock market hitting record highs, no science denied.... not bad for an unfit old man.

Absolutely and what a great man bringing in refugees and opening the border to thousands of impoverished people,thankyou Mr Biden and the Democrats 

Tear down those borders and let people in who are needing support 🙏 

The love and cultural enrichment to refugees  Biden has shown makes me cry ,thankyou for your service !

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, stoner said:

i'm not american. so it's easy to see things from the outside looking in without the political ideology as a driving force consuming so many americans. evidence for this can be seen by how wrong some people are in the things they spit out or believe. look at this forum for example. some members are either willingly lying, woefully ignorant or paid shills. you had a guy on here just yesterday saying biden was cool and the debate was just a bad night. 

i was also mocked for saying there wasn't going to be a second debate for the battle box.  

Um, Ok.  Now what does your post have to do with AOC?

9 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely and what a great man bringing in refugees and opening the border to thousands of impoverished people,thankyou Mr Biden and the Democrats 

Tear down those borders and let people in who are needing support 🙏 

The love and cultural enrichment to refugees  Biden has shown makes me cry ,thankyou for your service !

Exaggerating a tad?

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I hope Kamala bans all these guns they have in America 

Well hopefully not until after the paperwork on the machine gun  just bought  is approved. Then  Molon Labe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

Lousy is right.  Just look at what she has done or hasn't done as VP. Her assignment to address illegal immigration was a disaster.  Now I can't wait to see whether there be any debate with Trump.   That will most likely be another disaster.

Disaster for the crazy dotard.

He's too chicken to accept.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I’m thinking Senator Mark Kelley the former shuttle commander combat pilot would be an excellent choice strong appeal to vets and across the partisan divide strong military background for these fraught times his wife Cathy Gifford survived a mass shooting he would be just fine thankyou very much!that friends would be a very appealing ticket!!! Kamala getting after the abortion mess created by trump + the law and order side of things + senator Kelley for the vets / republican and to ally fears of having a woman President that would be a killer ticket!!!

Agree Kelly a great pick.

Shapiro is better for the rust belt swing states though but being a Jew he'll attract pro Hamas protesters in Chicago. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1