Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

32 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

Being in a league with Ronal Reagan does not make you the worst President.  I would chose Biden worst than Carter because Carter was not out to destroy the US like Biden.  Democrat or Republican, no one hates the US more than Biden as far as Presidents go.

Ahhh okaaa………

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

No. Faulty logic.

Biden chose to step down, but devote his remaining time in office to continuing to lead the US into the top performing post-Covid economy in the world, with record #s of Americans working, record job openings, the best growth since the late 1990s, a steadfast NATO bulwark against Russian aggression, new infrastructure, the first new chip plants being build in decades, and a resurgence in US domestic manufacturing jobs.

Biden accepts that a man his age might decline in physicality in the next 4 years, so will give up the stage to Harris. The felon, on the other hand, who clearly is exhibiting the signs of mental decline experience by both his parents (a mother who spent time institutionalized for mental disorders, a father who passed from dementia), continues to lie his way through the campaign, going off on bizarre tangents like sharks circling a sinking electric boat or those "cancer-causing windmills" (always makes me feel bad for the Dutch).

Your defense of his record is sound. But I think it's clear that the sharp decline, while relatively recent, also involves his mental faculties. The lie that the Trumpistas are pushing is that he was senile throughout his term in office.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Projection deflection. 

Trump was the worst

It’s a close fight. Either way, Trump and Biden were the two worst in recent history. And Trump is almost certain to win, according to most experts. Signs of an empire in rapid decline.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Before someone else corrects you, the felonista said INJECT disinfectant, which is even worse. That advice went out to Darwin Award hopefuls.

That suggestion, on par with nuking hurricanes, came from a guy who claims he's a "like...a really stable genius".

The bar for genius is clearly set razor-blade low in Felonistan. His rallygoers are proof of that.

His latest bit of bafoonery that I’m aware of is he clames to know all there is to know about NATO in 2 minutes…….i thought about that (mouth barf) for a bit realizing the folks that put nato together were fired in the crucible of ww2 and this ignorant New York City pow insulting trust fund baby comes out and said that is amazing to me,but what horrifies me is the rubes just lap it up!!dump the albatross republicans rid yourselves of this flawed man!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Days after saying "Only god can make me stop" and "It's just not gonna happen". A liar as well as a coward. 

That remark wasn't aimed at soldiers. The left made that up. 

What's really insulting is Biden using his dead son as political capital by claiming he died in Iraq when giving a speech to soliders when he actually died of cancer in the US. Nothing too low for crooked Joe.  

So we can say that you are very strongly against those who speak untruths? And yet you claim to be a supporter of DJT? Do you think DJT lies also? Who do you think lies more often?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1