Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

1 minute ago, nobodysfriend said:

Many posters on this forum were against Kamala Harris , ( the laughing Hyena ) , where are they now ?

She can beat Trump , and even Trump will know this .

Now , they ( Trump team ) are all busy to find her weak spots to be able to attack her ... but what if she has none ...?

The possible outcome of the November elections has shifted dramatically since her nomination .

Now it is young against old , experienced state prosecutor against experienced felon .

MAFA - make america fair again .

The nature of the contest has changed, but it's too early to know overall support for Kamala Harris. Give it another month.

My guess is she will be 2 points down after the Dem convention.

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

He called father of twins Pete Buttigieg “childless”. This was said on purpose. Deliberately to demean and dismiss the existence and validity of his family. Vance is  a very nasty person. Not a stupid person. 

I think he said it before he had kids. Given Thiel's homosexuality, I don't think JD has a problem if the check clears.

Way too early. Harris has not even picked a running mate. The polls show Harris leading by 2%.  Margin of error for polls can be as high as 4%.  The DNC is not until August. Was having Pence as his running mate  moved the needle for Trump in 2016.  Right now it's Harris and Trump until the nation sees who her running mate will be. The attack ads will really ramp after the DNC.  As the saying goes "you ain't seen nothing yet".  The PAC (R and D) are probably working in overdrive to plan and air attack ads during the fall. 

There are two truths about any politician (old or new): 1) They are opportunists 2) Their acoomplishments are embellished and their failures are dowmplayed or even denied.   The truth is usually buried somewhere in the middle.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Either one can make a big mistake.

Would Trump ditching Vance help? Mmmm, maybe but not a good look all round. Makes Trump look vulnerable. And Trump not good with women ... will struggle to get the tone right in a debate.

Can La Harris get thru the next few weeks without a big boo-boo? (A cackle in the wrong place, crumbling before a policy onslaught from a hostile interviewer, doesn't perform well in the grand debate if there is one ... ). So far she's looking really good and ticking all the boxes - younger, energetic, coloured, female etc. She now needs a state governor (younger white male) to balance out the platform and I think she's looking good for a win in November.

I'd rather see a Hispanic. Trump was stealing Hispanic and Black men from Biden and hopefully this will reverse that and shore it up. Percentage-wise, very few white guys are gonna vote D.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

Way too early. Harris has not even picked a running mate. The polls show Harris leading by 2%.  Margin of error for polls can be as high as 4%.  The DNC is not until August. Was having Pence as his running mate  moved the needle for Trump in 2016.  Right now it's Harris and Trump until the nation sees who her running mate will be. The attack ads will really ramp after the DNC.  As the saying goes "you ain't seen nothing yet".  The PAC (R and D) are probably working in overdrive to plan and air attack ads during the fall. 

There are two truths about any politician (old or new): 1) They are opportunists 2) Their acoomplishments are embellished and their failures are dowmplayed or even denied.   The truth is usually buried somewhere in the middle.  

People lie about voting for Black people. Harris is gonna have to have a 5 point lead in swing states I worry. 

10 minutes ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

People lie about voting for Black people. Harris is gonna have to have a 5 point lead in swing states I worry. 

Another question could be does she get the vote of Indian American or even Asian American voters? 

Vance has not moved the needle even the slightest bit, he brought nothing to the table as far as convincing voters to cross over to the dark side. And if people can ever openly discuss how Vance publicly wrote about masturbating into a glove between two couch cushions as a youth, then I believe we could call game set match. I have a strong suspicion he was not vetted properly.

Edited by HappyExpat57
speling [sic]
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1