Not Only for Americans❗

Not Just for Americans (POLL)  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally believe that I will vote with my wallet ($$) in mind as when I purchase anything in the USA in the last three years everything is much more expensive from groceries, gas, etc. The Democrats need a policy change that will "NEVER HAPPEN!!" Along with the American Citizen supporting all the "ILLEGALS" entering our country. Enough is Enough, I want some commonsense change.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I can't vote because I'm not American,but I would vote for Kamala Harris 

I want to see the refugees max the place out in their millions.

I love sitting by YouTube eating my chocolate watching the refugees walk across the border,some even give the cops the finger 🖕 ,I feel happy and start laughing ,makes a great Saturday night viewing 😁 

Yeah ok, but you can vote here. The topic itself is NOT JUST FOR AMERICANS. 🤣 And my intro comment clearly states everyone is welcomed and encouraged to participate. So join the fun and play along, if you haven't already. 👍

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, retarius said:

My belief is that Harris is only riding high in the polls is because no one knows anything about her.

The evidence suggests otherwise,

If what you say is correct then they would had been high in the past few years when we knew of her even less. 

But how often is what a Chicken Don supporter says corect? Not often otherwise they would not be Chicken Don supporters.

So let me break it down for you, When people knew less of her , her polls were down, now that they know more of her, her polls are higher, what does that suggest to you. (this should be fun) 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The evidence suggests otherwise,

If what you say is correct then they would had been high in the past few years when we knew of her even less. 

But how often is what a Chicken Don supporter says corect? Not often otherwise they would not be Chicken Don supporters.

So let me break it down for you, When people knew less of her , her polls were down, now that they know more of her, her polls are higher, what does that suggest to you. (this should be fun) 

What exactly did they learn about her on the day she was appointed, not voted for, and her polling rose? There is absolutely nothing to see about her achievements because she has none.

The only job we knew she had was the border czar/not border czar (same Biden modern any announcement really)....and whether she was or wasn't she was in the news for being assigned to sort out the border...whether she was actually called the border czar, which apparently was the media term for her. But what did she achieve at the border....she was presumably there to slow down the invasion of immigrants. Did the flood of migrants slow down in response to actions taken by Harris. The clear answer is no, it didn't. 

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I can't vote because I'm not American,but I would vote for Kamala Harris 

I want to see the refugees max the place out in their millions.

I love sitting by YouTube eating my chocolate watching the refugees walk across the border,some even give the cops the finger 🖕 ,I feel happy and start laughing ,makes a great Saturday night viewing 😁 

What I enjoy is realizing I am an economic refugee FROM the USA having joined millions of other Americans in retirement (outsourced) as we cannot afford a working middle class retirement in our own country.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Huh...What

As usual, a vapid, inaccurate, ignorant response. So typical and expected from the clueless MAGA cultist clan of 🤡-z. 🤣

Kamala Harris

Currently the 49th Vice President of the USA

Had previously served in the U.S. Senate (2017–21) and as attorney general of California (2011–17).

Elected by the popular vote of the majority of American citizens voting for her in California. Unlike he who shall not be named never winning an election by the popular vote.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cdemundo said:

This economy is working just fine for me.

I am not part of the 1%, not even in the top quartile.

If it isn't for you maybe it's the individual decisions you have made.

I can be sensitive to the economic squeeze on the working middle class in the USA. The wealth/income gap has grown to an unsustainable gap. Reality that caused my to be an economic refugee in retirement. On the other hand, living my earned working middle class retirement here in Thailand with my modest retirement funds providing a sustainable income. My apologies to those who wish to say the US economy has been ruined by Biden … not my reality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

This is a world issue not a US issue. Aren't things in your own country more expensive? Is there anyone in this forum whose county's prices have not gone up?

So when assessing a situation it is important to consider the environment it occurs in .The same exact situation but in different environments will produce different results. 

Are prices higher in the US? sure they are . as I said so are in the rest of the world also. But is the US economy outperforming the rest of the world?  If you don't know the answer all you have to do is google it. 

So if I was to vote with my wallet, as you suggested  , and most people do then I would vote for the Democratic record. 

My reality … yes, living expenses have gone up here in Thailand since my retirement 13 years ago. Then again, my retirement funds are invested and are providing a sustainable retirement income (knock on wood for the stock market in the USA stays the course).

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Trump takes an early leadBut will that hold up

Don’t believe the polls, it is all propaganda. In fact don’t believe anything coming out of the media, right or left. Be Skeptical #7!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Dan747 said:

I personally believe that I will vote with my wallet ($$) in mind as when I purchase anything in the USA in the last three years everything is much more expensive from groceries, gas, etc. The Democrats need a policy change that will "NEVER HAPPEN!!" Along with the American Citizen supporting all the "ILLEGALS" entering our country. Enough is Enough, I want some commonsense change.

Study some history. The situation with the widening income/ wealth gap is the result of the wealthy in both parties either supporting or acquiescing to the policies/actions that have brought us to where we are today. Systematic changes must be made … but storming the Capitol or following Trump is certainly not the right direction.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wwest5829 said:

My reality … yes, living expenses have gone up here in Thailand since my retirement 13 years ago. Then again, my retirement funds are invested and are providing a sustainable retirement income (knock on wood for the stock market in the USA stays the course).

I have by US savings parked on CDs and  treasuries , keeping pace with inflation,and  insured,  I could make more in the market but at my age I cant afford  to lose them. 2008 I lost almost everything, but I was young enough to make some calls get back to NYC work my ass of, and get it all back, Now I would be done for .

51 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

What I enjoy is realizing I am an economic refugee FROM the USA having joined millions of other Americans in retirement (outsourced) as we cannot afford a working middle class retirement in our own country.

Oh don't be selfish.

Think of  all the poor Mexican refugees who are looking for a better life , they need support !

5 hours ago, retarius said:

My belief is that Harris is only riding high in the polls is because no one knows anything about her.

I would suggest she is riding high in the polls for a variety reasons, but the most significant one is that she is not Trump.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I would suggest she is riding high in the polls for a variety reasons, but the most significant one is that she is not Trump.

She is behind Trump. 

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

She is behind Trump. 

Sources such as YouGov report that Harris holds a 2% lead over Trump, with Harris at 46% and Trump at 44%.

They both need to turn around......he's behind you.

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Trump takes an early leadBut will that hold up

Within 30 days of Harris POTUS announcement Trump lost most of his national lead and now Harris (unlike Biden) has potential pathways to win the electoral college. 

Note that the voting electorate has changed substantially since 2016 with increase in voting minorities, younger than 50, growth of progressive suburnites and more engagement of women (especially since Biden dropping out of the POTUS campaign. Very detailed analysis in "The demographic makeup of the country's voters continues to shift. That creates headwinds for Republicans," May 16, 2023, https://edition.cnn.com

Yet Trump appears to still be running a 2016 campaign.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1