Not Only for Americans❗

Not Just for Americans (POLL)  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I can't vote because I'm not American,but I would vote for Kamala Harris 

I want to see the refugees max the place out in their millions.

I love sitting by YouTube eating my chocolate watching the refugees walk across the border,some even give the cops the finger 🖕 ,I feel happy and start laughing ,makes a great Saturday night viewing 😁 

Just like jolly old England the gates are open , Trump stopped non partisan border control to , to politicize for attacks on Biden , I’d rather be in America than Europe , at least our immigrants come to Work 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, transam said:

e/ Personally attack anyone in his way to satisfy the back-to-front ball cap brigade.

Because they swallow all that cr@p, hook line and sinker.

Do you know why McDonald's has hug "M" signs, so his followers won't get lost..

So you will be OK 

Edited by Irish star

8 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Everyone welcomed and encouraged to participate. Only 2 choices as any 3rd Party candidate has not a snowballs chance in Hell to win. PLEASE choose between these two...even if you have to hold your nose👃or wouldn't actually ever vote for either. 

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY 😁

There are twice as many INDEPENDENTS as either Rs or Ds in the USA right now - first time in history more Independents than Party people.

No, I won't vote for THE SAME UNIPARTY POLICIES with different "spin" on them, shilled by a pair of shallow actors, who have no depth of understanding of any significant issue.  What would be the point? 

With either of THOSE "choices" (sic) we get Pharma, MIC, etc running the show, working against our interests / making us poorer sicker, and World-War-3.

7 hours ago, Dan747 said:

I personally believe that I will vote with my wallet ($$) in mind as when I purchase anything in the USA in the last three years everything is much more expensive from groceries, gas, etc. The Democrats need a policy change that will "NEVER HAPPEN!!" Along with the American Citizen supporting all the "ILLEGALS" entering our country. Enough is Enough, I want some commonsense change.

Yes, it is terrible with the Gas-Price increase, thanks to Trump's "deal" with OPEC in 2020 to slash production - and the massive inflation the Uniparty created with the Covid spending. 

Trump now says he wants unlimited Green-Cards, so no help there with the invasion - and he didn't mass-deport like he promised the LAST TIME - only "talked" about it to get votes.

7 hours ago, retarius said:

My belief is that Harris is only riding high in the polls is because no one knows anything about her. She is frantically trying to ditch extreme left positions as we speak.

Trump is a known quantity with a record to examine, love him or hate him. I am guessing that the GOP are busy digging into Kamala's background and will declare her a commie.....she was the most 'left wing' of all senators based on votes she cast....."sadly" the government agency that report the voting patterns scrubbed the data on Kamala but the votes are known and will be tallied. 

Biden, Harris, whatever D will get the Anti-Trump vote, is why the polls didn't change much.  They are voting against Trump, who is hated by 1/2 the country, and even most Republicans - though most Rs who hate Trump will vote for him "against the Democrat."   That's all this election is - two HATED parties, with HATED leaders, and folks voting for who they HATE LESS than the OTHER one - if they bother to vote at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

As if not asked enough times already but I'll play & repeat myself ...

... for USA ... Trump

... for Me ... Harris

... for the world ... Trump, as doubtful he'll continue the proxy wars, or start a new one

Trump wants to attack Iran immediately - started saying this with their response to the attack on their embassy months ago - tag team with his neo-con buddies.   He escalated with Russia the entire time he was POTUS.  The Ds aren't any better - just different "who to start a war with first" priorities - at most.

Harris 62%, Trump 38% at time of this posting. Sample size 45, statisticians prefer 100 or above.

Hurry up MAGA's, Russian bots and trolls. Trump is trailing badly.

Be of good cheer, you can always say this poll is rigged.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Harris 62%, Trump 38% at time of this posting. Sample size 45, statisticians prefer 100 or above.

Hurry up MAGA's, Russian bots and trolls. Trump is trailing badly.

Sample of old lefties on the pension :coffee1:

32 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It has become a bit of an American political tradition, declaim it on the steps of the courthouse before you waddle off guzzling cheeseburgers for your sentencing...

Harris = WWIII.  That you can count on.  The Deep State seems to be intent on starting WWIII, and Harris will no doubt be just the puppet they’re looking for to continue where Joe left off. Of course, from the looks of current events, we might actually get a global war during what’s left of Biden’s term.

Anyway, if you value life on Planet Earth as we know it, hope Harris doesn’t win. 

There are no friends among countries. All the countries are competitors. Sometimes it is obvious - like NK vs USA, sometimes it is not obvious - like UK and USA which look like "friends" where one "friend" is the de-facto owner of ex-colonies of the other in the modern neo-colonial world.
So your question could have two quite different answers depending on the context:

1. Who Will (or would if could or cared) You Vote For- IF YOU WERE US CITIZEN
Trump

2. Who Will (or would if could or cared) You Vote For- IF YOU ARE STILL THE CITIZEN OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY
Any weak one legged LGBT brown scared small lady with a bunch of abnormalities and complexes.

Edited by zmisha
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Huh...What

As usual, a vapid, inaccurate, ignorant response. So typical and expected from the clueless MAGA cultist clan of 🤡-z. 🤣

Kamala Harris

Currently the 49th Vice President of the USA

Had previously served in the U.S. Senate (2017–21) and as attorney general of California (2011–17).

Getting elected in a one party state are her sole accomplishments?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, khunJam said:

Don’t believe the polls, it is all propaganda. In fact don’t believe anything coming out of the media, right or left. Be Skeptical #7!

Haha HAAAAAAAAA W-T-F are you on

about

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with polls or media. My comments are only about the POLL I started here. Please try to keep up Jam. :cheesy:

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My guess is most non-Americans would favor Kamala over a 78 yo moral vacuum.

Most non Americans don't understand the destruction the democrats are causing to the US.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1