Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

the post was inflammatory. 

Not feeling it. 

It was about Trump. 

A man who can and does dish it out by the ton. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not feeling it. 

It was about Trump. 

doesn't matter if you are *not feeling it*

facts are facts. many an inflammatory name was given to trump in that comment. which is against forum rules....supposedly. 

also the weird thing is akin to woke now so there's that. 

but please keep on feeling it. 

facts are facts. many an inflammatory name was given to trump in that comment. which is against forum rules....supposedly. 

You sound upset that dear leader is losing. Maybe find a safe space.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

i rather detest those who throw it all out but then cannot take it. you know. i know i often report comments that hurt my feely wheelies.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, stoner said:

@Roo Island

this is exactly the thing we were talking about earlier today. in one comment alone so many slurs and inflammatory name calling - all against the forum rules.

and also that weird thing we spoke about as well.

Tit for tat. Trump gets what he deserves.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

i rather detest those who throw it all out but then cannot take it. you know. i know i often report comments that hurt my feely wheelies.

How's this?

https://www.masslive.com/politics/2024/08/harris-vs-trump-new-poll-shows-7-point-swing-in-presidential-race.html

The poll went from a 4-point lead for former President Donald Trump over President Joe Biden to a 3-point lead for Vice President Kamala Harris over Trump.

Just now, Roo Island said:

Tell that to Trump. Sadly. His supporters love it. Don't you agree?

i don't think they care really. yet the dems continue to focus on that rather than other things. at some point someone has to stand above all that. 

In favor of Harris.

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2024/08/05/kamala-harris-leads-donald-trump-in-our-nationwide-poll-tracker

Kamala Harris leads Donald Trump in our nationwide poll tracker

It is the first lead for a likely Democratic contender since October 2023

and ? are you not one of the ....polls don't mean anything guys. the only poll that matters is the one on election day. as i stated today i would rather see neither of them. if i had to chose someone i would chose Mark Kelly but most likely i would vote no confidence.

then again the whole biden falling apart fiasco has exposed the entire political system as a total joke. so i won't hold my breath. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

i don't think they care really. yet the dems continue to focus on that rather than other things. at some point someone has to stand above all that. 

January 6th ring a bell?

33 minutes ago, stoner said:

IIRC Trump has given inflammatory names to a dozen of his opponents. Turn about is fair play.

Report it if you wish, we will all know who threw their toys out of the pram if it disappears.

It's so good I have taken a screenshot.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

January 6th ring a bell?

has nothing to do with what we are currently talking about. start a thread about jan 6 if you want to talk about it.

and ? are you not one of the ....polls don't mean anything guys. the only poll that matters is the one on election day. as i stated today i would rather see neither of them. if i had to chose someone i would chose Mark Kelly but most likely i would vote no confidence.

then again the whole biden falling apart fiasco has exposed the entire political system as a total joke. so i won't hold my breath. 

Polls right now just show a trend. But yes. The only thing that matters is election day.

Biden falling apart didn't expose anything other than Biden being too old. Just like Trump

Just now, Lacessit said:

IIRC Trump has given inflammatory names to a dozen of his opponents. Turn about is fair play.

Report it if you wish, we will all know who threw their toys out of the pram if it disappears.

It's so good I have taken a screenshot.

you sound the same as the other poster. quite vindictive. sad really. but but but but but but trump. always with but trump. 

i have never reported a single comment on this forum....ever. nor would i. i simply said that to illustrate a point which you know very well what i am talking about. 

Just now, stoner said:

has nothing to do with what we are currently talking about. start a thread about jan 6 if you want to talk about it.

You said his supporters don't really care. January 6th!!! A bunch of nutter Maga cult members

• Agree 1

You said his supporters don't really care. January 6th!!! A bunch of nutter Maga cult members

they don't care about the name calling etc. try to keep up.

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

If Trump really cared about the republican party, he'd also quit and let new blood take a turn. But we know that the narcissist would never do that.

your opinion is noted.

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

What? Ya gotta be kidding me.

merlin_182058765_baa458fd-763c-4667-98c2-327f5048fd79-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

again slowly for you. if you want to talk about jan 6 start a thread. that is not what we were talking about. 

not sure why you are conflating the 2. 

12 minutes ago, stoner said:

again slowly for you. if you want to talk about jan 6 start a thread. that is not what we were talking about. 

not sure why you are conflating the 2. 

Why did you say this?

they don't care about the name calling etc. try to keep up.

• Haha 1