Harris-Walz rally in Arizona best yet

Gecko123

6 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

I've watched all of the preceding Harris-Walz rallies (Philadelphia, Eau Claire, Detroit) and the Arizona rally was unquestionably the best yet. Harris is becoming an ever more polished stump speech giver. After seeing the size and enthusiasm levels at the AZ rally I would say there's a VERY high likelihood that AZ is going to flip blue, hopefully influencing the down ballot races as well. Long suppressed emotions of hope, joy, unity, optimism are finally been untapped and I don't see the enthusiasm levels dying down anytime soon. 

Funny... you mean a more polished auto-cue reader.

• Sad 6
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Arizona is certainly in play now, and Kari Lake is a dead weight for the Republicans.

Likewise, I believe that Nevada is close to being a lock for Harris.

Barring a Black Swan event, of course.

Did you see her being interviewed by Emily Maitlis.....

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, Celsius said:

Does she still identify as she?

Why does that matter to you?

Does Trump identify as a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender and a compulsive serial liar?

The gop seems to think that those qualities are what every president should have, which must be the only reason that they are supporting Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why does that matter to you?

Does Trump identify as a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender and a compulsive serial liar?

The gop seems to think that those qualities are what every president should have, which must be the only reason that they are supporting Trump.

Trump owns a plane and plays golf. What does Harris do? Giggle.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Celsius said:

trans men at Kamala rally pour their hearts out about being pregnant losing a baby and not wanting to go through that again 

Her dad is pro Trump ie paying the bills for this fruitloop!

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

One of the first Trumpateers to begin to actually lose his mind. Its actually sad to see as just a month ago some good comments were made by the same poster. The smell of defeat.  😂

Says one of the bootlicking Harris cult...

Again, I never thought Trump could win. 

• Like 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

• Thumbs Up 1