Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has 80 days left in his political career. The problem is that he loses valuable time when he says something stupid that causes chaos in the news cycle.

Or a gaffes like saying he was in North Carolina when he was in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, some of you foreigners may not know the difference.

LOL. Winning is all about being in the public eye as much as possible. Given Harris doesn't do much the Dems have to pay for ads, whereas Trump knows that if he says anything controversial the MSM will give him lots of free publicity.

Who's the clever one then?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I watch it frequently....(as an aside, I also read the Daily Express and the Daily Mail in the UK).....

I didn't ask if you watched it. I asked if you would accept anything from Fox ( as truth ).

I used to watch CNN to see what the enemy was thinking but it was all Trump Trump Trump, and very boring, so I stopped. I certainly would not accept anything about Trump from CNN to be the truth.

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The left seems to want to distance themselves with our ally, israel, to support the iran backed terrorist group hamas that is using palestinians as meat shields

Oh well, wished I hadn't asked now............😬

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't ask if you watched it. I asked if you would accept anything from Fox ( as truth ).

I used to watch CNN to see what the enemy was thinking but it was all Trump Trump Trump, and very boring, so I stopped. I certainly would not accept anything about Trump from CNN to be the truth.

Even if it were true.....that is very sad.

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Winning is all about being in the public eye as much as possible. Given Harris doesn't do much the Dems have to pay for ads, whereas Trump knows that if he says anything controversial the MSM will give him lots of free publicity.

Who's the clever one then?

Not Trump that's for sure.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.

The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

All thanks to Obama's policies.

Just now, Will B Good said:

All thanks to Obama's policies.

Trump tax cuts and energy policies. Obama had high unemployment.

I see why you watch interviews instead. Facts are not on your side.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

a link to the live event, not an out of context clip,  I do not accept anything from CNN 

Here you go.From your favorite news source.

• Love It 1

46 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

a link to the live event, not an out of context clip,  I do not accept anything from CNN 

A really daft attempt to dodge the facts we all know, you can stand down now, as a proven Trump Troll............:intheclub:

Oh, how about Forbes, just for you, watch it, then go cut your grass......:cowboy:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

I dont read left win or right wing stuff. Im completely impartial and see things for what it is. The left is completely out of touch

The left is out of touch? How about this from the "right" side of politics?

Just posted a $16 million loss against revenue of $800,000.

TMT.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Wow. He has such low energy.

And he's terrible at the teleprompter.

He doesn't need to use a teleprompter, unlike the other lot. Biden didn't know what to say without one - debate proved that.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Not Trump that's for sure.

I suppose you lot rant about Trump so much because there is nothing worth saying about Harris as she is so reticent about speaking in public, and she only has anti Trump rhetoric when she does.

If you were only allowed to say positive things about Harris it'd be a very short thread.

• Haha 1