Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know little about RFK jr, but if he's against the mRNA "vaccine" my estimation of him just went up significantly.

But more than his own daughter....now that is freaky.

2 minutes ago, puck2 said:

After the November 24 election YOU will need KLEENEX !

I doubt it. More likely you will be crying bitter tears and post on X how you'll move to Costa Rica.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I didn't say she lied- you are making that up, but she may have misremembered it. It's not biologically possible for a small whale head to pour "juice" through cars windows ( that no one thought to close ) for 5 hours.

Unless he used a crane, it had to be a small head for him to be able to lift it onto the car roof.

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The coup happened in America when Nancy Pelosi and the Obamas ensured a sitting president would not be president again, though he very much wanted to continue to be.

Instead Pelosi and the Obamas installed Kamala Harris, though against their will, they wanted a full vote, but Jill and Joe insisted on Kamala out of spite. Up until that point nobody voted for Harris for president.

Pretty Banana republic. A bit when the military in Thailand decides who can or can't become President. The Democrats have made the US a laughing stock.

Even at QAnon they don't yet have this conspiracy after checking.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I would agree, of course RFK Jr's anti-vaccine position is highly controversial, but in terms of pure academic success, I'd think if someone gave RFK jr, Trump and Harris an IQ test tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ Jr would come out ahead. Academic success does correlate with IQ.

I wouldn’t be surprised, either. But I don’t think intelligence or academic success vaccinates one against being a crackpot or grifter.

RFK jr. has a degree from Harvard. I think he is a crackpot.

Trump has a degree from Wharton. I think he is a grifter.

Both are far more intelligent than I and have better degrees. Wouldn’t trust Trump. Wouldn’t believe RFK jr.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I would agree, of course RFK Jr's anti-vaccine position is highly controversial, but in terms of pure academic success, I'd think if someone gave RFK jr, Trump and Harris an IQ test tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if RFJ Jr would come out ahead. Academic success does correlate with IQ.

Academic and environmental legal success.

Again, I am not a fan of RFKJ, but he was a hero to the left/greens prior to his anti-vax stuff. 

Once one of TIME magazine's "Heroes for the Planet", but now must be crushed. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I wouldn’t be surprised, either. But I don’t think intelligence or academic success vaccinates one against being a crackpot or grifter.

Both are far more intelligent than I and have better degrees. Wouldn’t trust Trump. Wouldn’t believe RFK jr.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-long-history-attacking-230002076.html

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't say she lied- you are making that up, but she may have misremembered it. It's not biologically possible for a small whale head to pour "juice" through cars windows ( that no one thought to close ) for 5 hours.

Unless he used a crane, it had to be a small head for him to be able to lift it onto the car roof.

The Lady doth protest too much, methinks.

12 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Really she laughs and you get annoyed , did you ever date a woman or humour her , But Trump Whining is like Sound of Music , Please don’t vote for a laugh we are Adults here , Trump is such a Stiff no one has ever heard him laugh   That dopey smile and the masturbation dance is Cosmic 

It's an annoying cackle - not an alluring giggle.

Harris's cackling is also quite damaging at times:  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I know this 'Biden was pushed' is being sold hard and I can understand why........ a desperate bid to find a line of attack.

But the only people vaguely interested are those inside Trump-world...... those outside, in the real world, are quite pleased he's going.....so you really are flogging a dead horse.

Yes, the only thing that matters to the left is that they maintain power. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The coup happened in America when Nancy Pelosi and the Obamas ensured a sitting president would not be president again, though he very much wanted to continue to be.

Instead Pelosi and the Obamas installed Kamala Harris, though against their will, they wanted a full vote, but Jill and Joe insisted on Kamala out of spite. Up until that point nobody voted for Harris for president.

Pretty Banana republic. A bit like when the military in Thailand decides who can or can't become President. The Democrats have made the US a laughing stock.

Stunning anyone thinks like this

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Talk about bullying, what absolutely disgusting comments by Harrisworld fanboys on Cheryl Hines' X post. 

Literally trying to bully her out of supporting Trump.  What a disgrace. Poor Cheryl Hines, all she did was thank people. These Democrat bullies have no shame.

Harrisettes act like 5yos.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No idea what that means. Expand please.

Would not argue with that......though he has made some strange decisions......not many people would chainsaw the head off a whale and tie it to the roof of their car........ 

You believe fairy tales? Most of us on here gave them up about age 3.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/rfk-jrs-daughter-says-dad-cut-off-a-whales-head-drove-it-5-hours-home/ar-AA1ppvNp

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

All fluff and stuff he'll never do. Remember the wall? With Mexico paying for it? Lock her up? I'm guessing you feel for all his lies

Not the point. Harris is too disorganized to even set out the policies that she would renege on.

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Academic and environmental legal success.

Again, I am not a fan of RFKJ, but he was a hero to the left/greens prior to his anti-vax stuff. 

Once one of TIME magazine's "Heroes for the Planet", but now must be crushed. 

That's true, RFK jr was not just a professor of environmental law, he also dealt with a number of very high profile cases while working at a proper law firm.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, the only thing that matters to the left is that they maintain power. 

Totally agreed. (Proof that "sometime a great notion" could be scooped up from the bottom of the barrel...)

Posts with unattributed content and the replies have been removed, please remember this from the Political Soapbox forum header:

• Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

Not at the same level, but taught in a few UK state schools. Management were obsessed with employing PhDs so they have Dr so and so on their prospectus.........every single one was utterly hopeless.

Well not so fast. People don't always gain a Ph.d. just for the purpose of teaching. In fact the two ideas clash;

- Ph.d. study is very very rarely the study of a specific curriculum with numerous specific course with specified text books.

- A Ph.d. is the candidates own take on a specific area of life / science / human behavior et., etc.

- I have a Ph.D. the area is Organization Behavior (OB). The dissertation I submitted was from my long term observations of certain aspects of Leadership Behavior and how that affected motivation and business / organization results.

OB is a subject which has been the subject of much comment and research. My observations were outside of what had been previously explored. 

Not one word of my dissertation was from text books, it was my own observations, proven by numerous surveys completed by large numbers of people both in m/ment and l/ship, and the subordinate staff who were 'subjected to' their leaders m/ment and l/ship behaviors and dialogue and listening skills. 

3 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I sometimes had to assist a surgeon that was a professor, no less, and he was a complete idiot, IMO. Knew a lot of stuff, but a defective human being.

I worked with a lot of surgeons that obviously had degrees, and while many were actual well functioning human beings, some were anything but. IMO a degree says nothing about a person with one, other than they know a lot of stuff and can write papers. It doesn't make them a good or even clever person.

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Pretty Banana republic. A bit like when the military in Thailand decides who can or can't become President. The Democrats have made the US a laughing stock.

Really your a Democrat Now, You don’t think Trump is trying to find a way to Dump that POS Vance , was January 6 a Attempted Coup, In your juvenile judgements I presume , Not , Joe stepped down , He left a fantastic legacy , as one of The Greats in my Lifetime 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's an annoying cackle - not an alluring giggle.

Harris's cackling is also quite damaging at times:  

Biggest reason she won't even do interviews now with the sycophantic media. She's afraid she might cackle. Workin' hard to keep it under control.

She probably won't cackle at the debate while she's being shredded.

• Confused 1