Kamala Harris Why She Chose to Bring Tim Walz to Her First Major Interview

Social Media

12 hours ago, stoner said:

Stoner you won the bet. ill get you that tenner. seems it's not going to be a live interview.

She would shame herself and the Democratic party if she did it live. Even in the prerecorded interview she did horribly without tapping into anything important. Her claim about her first duty was really bad to begin with. It all went downhill from there

15 hours ago, stoner said:

probably one of the biggest mistakes in US political history.....and they were doing so well with the bait and switch. 

10 bucks says it is pre recorded and heavily edited. 

Nonsense keep smoking.

16 hours ago, Hayduke said:

A so-called Harris "interview" with the official party network CNN....is not so much a real interview as it is a contrived campaign infomercial.

Campaign 101, lesson 1: Never under-estimate the power of "a contrived campaign infomercial." - Lao Tzu, "The Art of War."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

She is playing it smart. She is way ahead in the polls, and both Trump and Vance are flaming out, melting down, and shooting themselves in the foot daily. Both are poor candidates and both are making alot of mistakes.

Campaign 101, lesson 2:  When your opponents are out on the road and shooting themselves in the foot daily, you stay demurred amd get your nails done  - Lao Tzu, "The Art of War."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2024 at 8:06 AM, JonnyF said:

Could this be any more pathetic?

She's running for POTUS and she can't even do a softball interview with a leftist propaganda machine like CNN without bringing someone along to hold her hand.😃

Her version of stolen valour is to lie about working at McDonald's :tongue:

22 hours ago, frank83628 said:

it's more the fact people doubt she could do it alone,  i don't think a Presidential Nominee hiding away for a month has a long established history.

Respect your outlook. Mine, however, is that her campaign handled it wisely. First out to the campaign gatherings to continue building momentum following the convention. Then the interviews.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

She would shame herself and the Democratic party if she did it live. Even in the prerecorded interview she did horribly without tapping into anything important. Her claim about her first duty was really bad to begin with. It all went downhill from there

Agree.

Apparently they cut half of it so the bits we saw were the best bits.

I'd hate to see the worst.

She's just so unpresidential. It's like they just dragged someone in from a local estate agents. 

Just now, JonnyF said:

Agree.

She's just so unpresidential. It's like they just dragged someone in from a local estate agents. 

Yes, she's hardly inspiring!  Still, better than Trump/Vance.

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, she's hardly inspiring!  Still, better than Trump/Vance.

Now that she's copying his policies they appear quite similar.

At least Trump doesn't have that annoying crackling voice. Not sure I can take 4 years of that. 

22 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Agree.

Apparently, some people say that, i have heard that.

Meaningless nonsense when you have no arguments.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/30/2024 at 8:38 AM, Social Media said:

"Win the nomination, pick your nominee, lay out your economic plan, do your convention and now do some sit-downs and amplify that." This slow-burn approach allows Harris to build momentum without overwhelming voters too quickly.

This slow-burn approach allows Harris to build momentum without scaring off voters too quickly.

Fixed it for you.

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Tampon Tim, "when I was in Afghanistan..."except I lied ...I was NEVER in Afghanistan. LOL..But maybe its true and he took his family there to visit the Taliban naval museum. Is there/has there even been a bigger muppet for VP in America. Stolen valour, how impressive. This fraud should stand down in disgrace. 

He looks overweight too. Fatter than Trump. 

On 9/1/2024 at 7:48 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Did that even happen? Photos or it's not true.

Apology, garbled statement. Should be ... I just got the image of in my mind. The interviews of President and Vice Presidents doing interviews together can be found by doing an internet search as a matter of public record.