Lopburi: 18 Year Old Man Fatally Attacked by Three American Bully Dogs

20 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

I still go with the training part, its the owner responsibility for what they became. I had a rottweiler that came to me at 1 yr old with issues, by the time I was done with him he wouldn't hurt a fly and was docile, goofy, and lovable to the day he died (best dog I ever owned - miss him every day). Wouldn't fight over food in a bowl, played with children, and even had pet cockatiels that would stand on his back while he smiled. Have had many dogs, I will never accept any aggression of any kind from my dogs, I am the one-and-only Alpha Male, period. 

Oh dear, dog man 2024.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/1/2024 at 3:46 AM, Georgealbert said:

The authorities have sent the body to Phra Narai Hospital for a post-mortem examination. They are continuing their investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident, and appropriate legal actions will be taken.

"appropriate legal actions will be taken" - I would suggest bolt action delivering 55 grains at 3,200 fps might be more appropriate.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

On 9/1/2024 at 3:46 AM, Georgealbert said:

IMG_5026.jpeg

Picture captured from CCTV.

In a shocking incident, an 18-year-old man was found dead on his bed after being viciously attacked by three American Bully dogs. The gruesome discovery was made by his mother and older brother, who returned home to find his lifeless body covered in bite marks, with blood splatters throughout the house.

The incident occurred at around 15:30 on August 31, when Police Lieutenant Nattapong Wongwang, an investigator from Tha Hin Police Station in Lopburi, received a report of a fatal dog attack at a residence in Village 3, Tai Talat Subdistrict, Mueang Lopburi District. The police, along with a medical team and rescue workers from the Ruamkatanyu Foundation, rushed to the scene.

Upon arrival, authorities found the body of the young man lying on his bed in a downstairs bedroom. The victim had sustained multiple wounds, consistent with a dog attack, on his face, arms, and legs. The bed was in disarray, and it is believed that the victim had been dead for over 12 hours. Blood trails were found throughout the house, indicating a struggle.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the victim had been home alone the previous night. CCTV footage captured him playing with the three American Bully dogs, approximately two years old, around 20:00. The dogs belonged to his older brother, who had brought them back from Bangkok about a week ago. At some point, the dogs turned aggressive and began attacking the young man. He attempted to flee from the second floor, but the dogs pursued him into the bedroom, where he ultimately succumbed to his injuries. The dogs were still present in the bedroom when his family discovered the body.

The authorities have sent the body to Phra Narai Hospital for a post-mortem examination. They are continuing their investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident, and appropriate legal actions will be taken.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-01

news-footer-3.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

I really hope they put down those beasts. 

On 9/1/2024 at 9:09 AM, watchcat said:

kill them all directly.

Good idea, but will not eliminate the problem..just get every dogs registered.Microchip them...levid a ownership licence fee for 1 million baht every 6 months..per dog, renewalable..plus a 10 million baht deposit for attack claims... otherwise all dogs will be caught and cull...Than see what happen next...?  Interesting 🤔 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

In the US cities they're a status symbol for people of color.

also stupid white college girls, wiggers and homeless kids. Never saw a normal middle class American with one of those dogs.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

As repetition to my earlier statements; in Northeastern Indochina dogs, among other canine, are on the menu like pork, chicken or beef. A novelty though seems to be "dog meat balls" or - adequately translated into the local lingua "ลูกชิ้นหมา". 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

also stupid white college girls, wiggers and homeless kids. Never saw a normal middle class American with one of those dogs.

https://people.com/crime/2-children-killed-pit-bull-attack-tennessee-mother-hospitalized/

This normal American family kept them 8 years no problems. Then they bit and mauled the two kids to death and put the mum in ICU. 

IMG_4939.webp

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Nonsense. Plenty of cases “properly trained and responsibly kept”  Bull dogs breeds, after years of no issues suddenly turned on their owners or their children and maul them to death. 

They have a fundamental defect of temperament and should be banned. You know already why they are hardly used in law enforcement. Unpredictable and hard to train. There was a news story about one working as a drug dog, I think New York. It’s a cult 

Nah.

I've worked with rescue dogs as a personal hobby for decades.  I've sadly seen too many abused dogs.  

Dogs always feel better as part of a pack, whether human or dog.  One has to (sometimes carefully) include them into your "pack" so that dogs know they belong.  Once part of a pack, a dog accepts it position in the hierarchy and doesn't question if it is below humans. 

It is this lack of understanding how to train dogs and how to socialize them that causes problems, like this case where the elder brother has 3 bully XLs.

I doubt that he knew anything on how to train a dog, and having 3 is a sign that he enjoys frightening people.  Probably treated these dogs as weapons and the dogs obliged.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

American Bully vs American Bull Dog.  Do yall know the difference? 

FYI they are not an "aggressive breed". They are actually great and affectionate pets.

It is not the breed, it is it's upbringing and environment that shapes the dog! So STOP your ignorance and saying that they need to be put down!  I have known wonderful and loving Bullys and Bull dogs. Also great with children.

https://vetexplainspets.com/american-bully-vs-bulldog/#

Edited by Baba Naba
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Sorry Brother, maybe let the dogs attack you in a locked room.

1st, research dog breeds to see if it's a good breed for your family and condo, or house.

2nd, go visit someone selling the dog and spend time with it. Also spend time with another breed you like.

3rd, Save and make sure you understand the cost of ownership (vet bills, training?, proper food (not just Rice), your time to spend playing with and caring for the dog (bathing)

About Pitbulls, in South Florida some owners want the Image of being Tough, and projecting fear, or intimidating others.  Miami has banned Pitbulls from the City.  The Breed has been Proven to be a breed that Requires a knowledgeable, experienced, capable and Reasonable person who will ask first Is there another Breed that will fulfill my needs that is less Risky?

Why did the Brother buy 3 three Pitbulls, why not 3 Siberian Huskies, 3 baby Soi Dogs, 3 of Any other Breed that is a lower risk of permanent, possibly fatal injury to people.?

• Like 2

They're not called the Devils dog for nothing.

Now we will hear that the brother will give the dogs to an Uncle or a family friend to look after, instead of putting a bullet in each ones head, three times, to be sure, to be sure.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

This normal American family kept them 8 years no problems. Then they bit and mauled the two kids to death and put the mum in ICU. 

Damn. I never saw that myself but the US is a big country so anything could happen. That guy looks like he knows better. I bet it was his wives idea. "Oh a pittie they're so misunderstood" etc...

20 minutes ago, J Branche said:

Why did the Brother buy 3 three Pitbulls, why not 3 Siberian Huskies, 3 baby Soi Dogs, 3 of Any other Breed that is a lower risk of permanent, possibly fatal injury to people.?

like you said because he wanted to look like a badass with a chain leash and clip their ears so they look menacing etc... In another world where pitfalls had normal owners MAYBE I could get being these things but as it is the combination and genetically aggressive dog and douchebag tough guy means these things should be banned.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Johno57 said:

This just goes on & on with no positive idea to fix the problem.. ( dog attacks thailand face book page )Screenshot_20240902_103752_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04e730c006037e43a482441c8e4980fc.jpg

Here's another photo for your reference... Pitbull Dogs And Baby Are Best Friend|| FUNNY DOGS VIDEO - YouTube ...

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

Nah.

I've worked with rescue dogs as a personal hobby for decades.  I've sadly seen too many abused dogs.  

Dogs always feel better as part of a pack, whether human or dog.  One has to (sometimes carefully) include them into your "pack" so that dogs know they belong.  Once part of a pack, a dog accepts it position in the hierarchy and doesn't question if it is below humans. 

It is this lack of understanding how to train dogs and how to socialize them that causes problems, like this case where the elder brother has 3 bully XLs.

I doubt that he knew anything on how to train a dog, and having 3 is a sign that he enjoys frightening people.  Probably treated these dogs as weapons and the dogs obliged.

In December 2017 Bethany Stephens, 22, took her two pitbulls on a walk in the Virginia woods near her childhood home. She never returned. The dogs killed her. When first responders found her the dogs were guarding the corpse, appearing confused.

You are the dog expert. Why did this happen?

One article I read said they may have seen a bird or squirrel, and this excited a prey drive.

Maybe she held them back and they decided to savage Bethany to death instead.

Edited by Captain Monday