Lopburi: 18 Year Old Man Fatally Attacked by Three American Bully Dogs

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Gee, that faux wood paneling is heinous

These dogs don't look like they are attacking him. They look like they're trying to play. I don't see any of them actually biting him. I'd thought they'd gone for his neck or face if they were trying to attack him.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Staffys love children. It's why they are called the Nanny dog.

Of course in the hands of stupid owners any dog can become aggressive but it's not in their nature to be aggressive towards humans. Quite the opposite. 

They are idiots.

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifestyle/should-you-give-your-dog-hugs/#:~:text=You might believe your dog,and their owners are oblivious.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

These dogs don't look like they are attacking him. They look like they're trying to play. I don't see any of them actually biting him. I'd thought they'd gone for his neck or face if they were trying to attack him.

I just read in another article about this that "The man had been alone the previous night and was captured on CCTV playing with the dogs before they turned aggressive. " So maybe the video was, as this quote says, BEFORE they turned aggressive. 

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

These dogs don't look like they are attacking him. They look like they're trying to play. I don't see any of them biting him.

You really think that they're going to publish the part were they're ripping him to bits?  They couldn't find his ears.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You really think that they're going to publish the part were they're ripping him to bits?  They couldn't find his ears.

They probably don't have a video of that. It sounds like it happened in another room, not the one with the camera. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/1/2024 at 11:39 AM, Gottfrid said:

As usual, people can not stay away from the awful and very dangerous breeds of dogs. They should just sweep the world and eliminate and execute every single one of them. Sometimes their owners as well.

when will they ever learn this is the second attack within a few days, wake up and put the offending dogs down and ban the rest.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

It is not the dogs fault they are just following instincts almost a shame they get put down.

The owners of dangerous dogs should be punished instead. Then held to account before a court of law as if they intentionally inflicted the bites themselves. Assault, Assault to inflict grievous bodily harm/attempted murder, manslaughter or murder. 

Some posts claiming training will fix everything. I can't agree, seems to me the bornin nature / behaviors are still there but perhaps suppressed a bit.

Surely it's very possible a sudden incident could mean the dog (s) revert to their natural behaviors.

All such dogs should be totally / forever banned from anything less than a totally supervised large pen with proper food and with humans not allowed to enter.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Some posts claiming training will fix everything. I can't agree, seems to me the bornin nature / behaviors are still there but perhaps suppressed a bit.

Surely it's very possible a sudden incident could mean the dog (s) revert to their natural behaviors.

All such dogs should be totally / forever banned from anything less than a totally supervised large pen with proper food and with humans not allowed to enter.

I would agree.  Some Military, Police, Drug Dog trainees Fail to meet the requirements after months of training.  

The question still is Why did they choose a breed they have limited knowledge or experience with that has a High Risk for attacks, sometimes fatal on humans.

There are other dog breed available at equal prices that will provide a similar result and have similar benefits 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Yet another fatal Pitbull/XL Bully attack! What on earth does somebody want to own 3 of these killing machines for - let alone 1?

Maybe these 3 will go to the temple to apologise to the victim like one of their predecessors.

And once again they are being "rehomed to individuals with experience and knowledge in handling this breed." Who will no doubt soon sell them on to another hapless victim to be!!!

These dogs should be destroyed - they've tasted human blood and are another fatal accident waiting to happen - and the whole Pit Bull/Bully XL breeds should be banned - but we've said it all before and nothing happens - TIT

Edited by sambum
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sambum said:

Yet another fatal Pitbull/XL Bully attack! What on earth does somebody want to own 3 of these killing machines for - let alone 1?

Maybe these 3 will go to the temple to apologise to the victim like one of their predecessors.

And once again they are being "rehomed to individuals with experience and knowledge in handling this breed." Who will no doubt soon sell them on to another hapless victim to be!!!

These dogs should be destroyed - they've tasted human blood and are another fatal accident waiting to happen - and the whole Pit Bull/Bully XL breeds should be banned - but we've said it all before and nothing happens - TIT

P.S. Not sad - just angry at another senseless loss of life.

24 minutes ago, J Branche said:

American Bull Terrier falls under the SPCA umbrella term of Pit Bull. Not my words, talk to SPCA were I quoted the info.

As usual, Lou trying to stir things up!

• Agree 2

The only reason, after a few close calls, walking in public I ever considered getting a carry permit in USA  is to shoot  your goddamn stupid dog.

XL Bully Staffordshire, American Bully, Pit-Bull, red nosed Pit or Brindle bitch whatever you want to call your little angels. In  every state it is legal to shoot an animal that is attacking. We don’t give a fig. As you know it is your responsibility to control your livestock. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

The only reason, after a few close calls, walking in public I ever considered getting a carry permit in USA  is to shoot  your goddamn stupid dog.

XL Bully Staffordshire, American Bully, Pit-Bull, red nosed Pit or Brindle bitch whatever you want to call your little angels. In  every state it is legal to shoot an animal that is attacking. We don’t give a fig. As you know it is your responsibility to control your livestock. 

As far as I know, it is legal in every state to shoot a human that is attacking you if you fear for your life. You can probably shoot a dog if you only fear for your trousers. :sad:

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Exactly as predicted and n another threads 4 days ago, although the timeframe was underestimated - it only took another 4 days for yet another ‘pittie’ mauling to reach national headlines. 

IMG_3160.jpeg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/08/23/baby-fatal-dog-mauling-parents-charged-rochester-new-york/74918123007/

The “parents” were outside smoking weed. I think this would be fair… That they should be put into a cage and have police dogs sicced them and be bitten and mauled. 

https://blog.dogsbite.org/2024/03/infant-killed-mother-injured-family-dog-multi-victim-dog-attack-woodbridge-nj.html

Two separate incidents this year. 3 month old baby boys mauled to death by their parents “pets” this year in USA 

Three days ago police had to shoot another pit in NJ to stop an attack

https://nj1015.com/pit-bull-attack-east-orange-toddler/

Little Daymon Balbuena, aged three months. Killed in his crib by his family “pitbull” never had a chance. 

IMG_4942.jpeg

Edited by Captain Monday

36 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

What causes more deaths in Thailand? Pit bulls (or dogs of any kind) or hotel rooms in Pattaya above the first floor with balconies?

So what do you propose - demolishing/closing all hotel rooms in Pattaya above the first floor?

Totally senseless post!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, geisha said:

I believe that any dog that kills /attacks anyone should be put down. Ban all these types of dogs the world over. There are so many different races of dogs to choose from, why buy one with a history of attack and deaths. A dog can «  turn «  for  no reason at all. 

And Pit Bulls are notorious for being unpredictable - even with their owners.

These dogs were bred for one reason only - and it's not for use as a family pet!!!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

What causes more deaths in Thailand? Pit bulls (or dogs of any kind) or hotel rooms in Pattaya above the first floor with balconies?

Point taken but i don't know anyone who has an hotel room for a pet.

• Haha 1

In 2021 3 year old Aziz Ahmed was “totally eviscerated”  while  being killed by his neighbors pit bulls whilst playing in his own backyard. The mother put in ICU. 

Do AN pit bull/bully/staffordshire/etc fanciers and apologists believe owners of dogs who kill should be held accountable or not? 

A yes or no question. 

https://www.animals24-7.org/2021/03/19/neighbors-pit-bulls-kill-three-year-old-in-covid-19-quarantine-put-mother-in-critical/

IMG_4943.webp

IMG_4944.webp

Edited by Captain Monday

9 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

No it was three bully dogs, two siblings that did the attack and the mother dog who was injured trying to stop them. There was also a Thai dog in the household.

what a crazy family ....     all those dogs in the house ..

what could possibly go wrong  ..    :guitar:

• Thanks 1

It beggars belief these killers are still alive, the chances of them never attacking again is close to zero. Babies and toddlers are their victims of choice as they like to go for the weakest. They should at least be muzzled, and preferably have all thier teeth removed.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1