Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

1 minute ago, sungod said:

Must be living the dream if all you do is sit on here all day and post.

Well when Im in the States I sure do LOL, what a bore.

Im glad you are concerned about me, but if I have a choice of life lessons between you and an ad in a 40 year sticky copy of Boobies Magazine I guess it wont matter which one I choose.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Well when Im in the States I sure do LOL, what a bore.

Im glad you are concerned about me, but if I have a choice of life lessons between you and an ad in a 40 year sticky copy of Boobies Magazine I guess it wont matter which one I choose.

Not concerned at all, more pity really.

2 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Oh well. I'm sure the psychopathic  florida legislature can change that.

Maybe a free bullet tax deduction?

Maybe, that would be cool. The Swiss and Israelis give practice ammo. All these wars make ammo expensive. Try buying a box of .455 Webley or 9mm Glisenti

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The guy who did take a shot at Trump was a Republican, this latest gun nut says he voted for Trump in 2016.

So who is it trying to kill Trump?

Your Leninist lot is. Bet you would be the first to cheer with your Islamofascist allies.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Your Leninist lot is. Bet you would be the first to cheer with your Islamofascist allies.

The evidence suggested otherwise.

Two attempts on Trump’s life.

First by a Republican the second by a guy who voted for Trump in 2016.

There are facts.

Your bet on me cheering stuff is not fact, it’s your imagination AKA garbage you made up.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bound to happen. 

You antagonize people enough you'll get repercussions. 

I'm sure there will be more attempts on his life. 

I see it happening regularly here on AN forums, people antagonizing, getting hostile and nasty, then the other member gets aggressive. 

We can certainly see who are the hostile and nasty ones now, eh?

22 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Hyperbole, hysteria, exaggeration.

Then why is he saying every day that he is going to START by clearing Springfield, Ohio, of its Haitian population, regardless of the fact that those Haitians are living and working there legally. Sure, maybe Trump is just one big fat joker, jokes all day long, but the US is not immune to falling under authoritarianism. Why play with fire by voting for someone who promises to do just that?

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Except of course for this:

While you were my choice in 2016, I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointed and it seems you are getting worse and devolving; are [pejorative term]; I will be glad when you gone.”

In so much as he’s a Trump voter who has come to recognize Trump didn’t deliver anything but disappointment, he seems, in that respect, more rational than most Trump supporters, both foreign and domestic.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2024/09/15/law-enforcement-identifies-man-accused-of-shooting-at-trump-in-palm-beach/

He once voted Trump, then changed his mind, became a registered Democrat supporting BLM and the like, and then tried to assassinate him.

Is that your definition of "nothing to do with the left"? 😃

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

He once voted Trump, then changed his mind, became a registered Democrat supporting BLM and the like, and then tried to assassinate him.

Is that your definition of "nothing to do with the left"? 😃

You’re being selective with your reading Jonny:

From the DM article you linked:

“According to his oft-updated X feed, Routh went from voting for Trump in 2016 to supporting Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 to demanding Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy form a unity team in 2024.”

I do accept you probably need to look those names up to see where they are in the political spectrum.

And then there’s this:

During the George Floyd protests, he was preaching anti-police rhetoric but also used both 'BlackLivesMatter' and 'AllLivesMatter' as a hashtag.  

I’m not going to search out posts from members posting support for Haley, Vivek or using the refrain ‘All Lives Matter’

I don’t want to embarrass anyone more than they are already embarrassing themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

Oh, boo hoo. Somebody stole your signs? You were taunted for wearing your hat? Don’t be a crybaby. A person who supports Trump openly favors strongman rule, which is an assault on everything the US stands for, and openly favors the roundup of (20 million?) people who aren’t white and their imprisonment in “camps,” which is barbaric. And much else besides. This is how he says he will govern; there are no secrets. So, I’m sorry, I’m sure that most Trump supporters are good people who have simply been led down an errant path, but I have no sympathy if you’re going to sob about your hat.

Boolchit

“According to his oft-updated X feed, Routh went from voting for Trump in 2016 to supporting Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 to demanding Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy form a unity team in 2024.”

I do accept you probably need to look those names up to see where they are in the political spectrum.

And then there’s this:

During the George Floyd protests, he was preaching anti-police rhetoric but also used both 'BlackLivesMatter' and 'AllLivesMatter' as a hashtag.  

I’m not going to search out posts from members posting support for Haley, Vivek or using the refrain ‘All Lives Matter’

I don’t want to embarrass anyone more than they are already embarrassing themselves.

Sounds like a typical flip-flop leftie, like Kamala.

Well, we've got about 50 days until the US election, when we will find out who won. If Trump loses, I assume there will be fewer (but not zero) reasons for anyone to try this again. If Trump wins, we'll have about two months until he's sworn in and then at least four years (or probably more, if Trump gets that changed) for more attempts.

So, I'm sure there will be more forums on this topic for all of us to post our opinions. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

a winner that hides away from the press, such a strong look it puts across. if Trumps declined interviews you all be clucking headless saying he was too scared. the double standards and flip flopping you guys do is off the charts.
she did 1 interview and that was proof enough, weak candidate that was 'se' lected for you and you don't even care. 

There's an old saying that goes " when your opponent is making mistakes you don't interrupt them"   that's whats happening. No need to debate when Trump can't find the truth when its handed to him and steps on his d!ck every chance he gets with some off the wall bs. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Theforgotten1 said:

Too scared of the great man , they don’t want America to be great , wonder if I will be banned ( again) for saying this

Why would you be banned for saying that? After all, there were those who supported Adolf, and still others supporting authoritarian leaders in our day. Actually, I heard The Donald praise Orban the other day.

• Agree 1

And then there’s this:

You can try to divert all you like. 

In 2024, the year he tried to assassinate Trump, he's a registered Democrat.

Your claim that a registered Democrat (and BLM supporter) trying to assassinate Trump has "nothing to do with the left" is ludicrous.😃

It's like saying one of the terrorists who flew into the twin towers once went to a church service in 1993 therefore the 911 attacks in 2001 had nothing to do with Islam. 😆

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1