Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

1 minute ago, Chadnik said:

Couldn't resist and checked out her YouTube page. Is it drama queen in evidently loves to suck pole at the same extremely judgmental of the male gender. Have a look

Cumslut

All men should be castrated. WTF

Screenshot_2024-09-18-07-39-20-49.jpg

We have some members here that are on the ball. 

Cheers mate 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

There's a lot of this stuff as well as battle of the sexes on tick tock. If anyone is interested in seeing more cringe and it is quite amusing have a look there

There's a lot of men biting back as well. Not only that but there are a number of clever women that have taken them inside. They see clearly that the relationship between men and women are completely imbalanced

I couldn't watch it all. Her non stop whining voice, and narrative peppered with 'like' was driving me mad.  

She is a prime example of why many men turn to Thai women.

Very astute of her to say some of her viewers are losers. That will really help her channel grow.

She has a point of course, but I don't think she realizes that they don't "have to get them drunk", but simply pay them.  

Get the impression, that she is so tuned in, that she doesn't even realize they are hookers.  Tolerated here, but illegal in many countries.

If on a short holiday, hooker makes sense, if wanting.   As a lifestyle, that's either very sad, or very smart ... :cheesy:

Love the part about 'worship the women at home' ... too funny.   I've had great luck, but too man have worshiped and lost everything to the 'women at home'.

She also seems a bit 'color blind' with the 'white men' part.   But then it is the new fad ... 'all white men are evil and privileged' being pumped into the brains of idiots.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I couldn't watch it all. Her non stop whining voice, and narrative peppered with 'like' was driving me mad.  

She is a prime example of why many men turn to Thai women.

Very astute of her to say some of her viewers are losers. That will really help her channel grow.

I thought she was quite attractive, and would certainly have given her a go, (in my younger days) if she'd been charging the right price. Sadly, I think she'd have been out of my price range, as a retired person.

As for losers, everyone loses in the end, the only way to avoid losing is to never play.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I feel like I rarely saw women travel in Thailand but the numbers have dramatically gone up in recent years and they seem have to found us now. Is this what they think of us? Remember what she says next time some young white women walks past you on the streets. 😬

The child in the video has a lot of growing up to do. The issue is far deeper than where or when we can get laid. Many of us expats have simply found our relationships with our Thai wives/partners far happier/ more enjoyable than our previous experiences with white women from our own countries. 

Edited by Thingamabob
  • Like 1

I dislike most western women. I came here from the US where the women are really vile....horrid big fat arses and they think they can sell their pussies to desperate men. Nah Thai women are the business. I'm 20 years with mine and very privileged to have been. There is nothing to match living with a happy woman. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

According to James Carville, there is an alternative to Thailand.

Democratic strategist James Carville said Tuesday on a podcast that white men who “can’t get laid” and have more access to guns are responsible for the assassination attempts against former President Donald Trump.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/17/james-carville-white-men-responsible-donald-trump-assassination-attempts/

Edited by impulse

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

What she says and what she thinks, means less than zero to me, it is so completely irrelevant to my life, to my mindset, to everything that I'm about. I have zero concern about the thoughts and Judgment of strangers. Less than zero. I am with a woman considerably younger than I am and she's still very attractive, and when we're walking around we do get looks, foreign men often look at me with envy, foreign women often look at me with this look as if to say what you're doing is not right, and you should have been forced to jump over far higher hoops than the life that you have chosen. And their self imposed discomfort gives me nothing but pleasure. 

When I look at these couples I just think there but the grace of God there goes I. How fortunate that was not me! 

Well said.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The losers to me are the guys that cant get laid in the west and they havent done research that places like thailand exist. Those guys are actually losing years of their youth, the guys here getting laid arent losing anything.

Well....

Maybe.....they are losing only....

Their virginity.

\

First of all, she is OnlyFans "creator" and knows exactly what she is doing posting these videos.

Secondly, women like this who talk chit are literally begging to be roughed up. You don't have to be Alpha and you don't have to be young. You just have to know how to talk the talk.

12 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I feel like I rarely saw women travel in Thailand but the numbers have dramatically gone up in recent years and they seem have to found us now. Is this what they think of us? Remember what she says next time some young white women walks past you on the streets. 😬

For many of you guys here the truth here will hurt you. Maybe some time to think about your life.🥴

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chadnik said:

The epitome of pretty privilege. She'll be a frumpy trainwreck at 35. The poster girl for why men want nothing to do with western women.

She'll be absolutely miserable when the cellulite and wrinkles set in and can no longer pull a Chad. She won't lower her standards and her world will fall apart.

The Thai women that are with these "pathetic losers"  are ok with it, but she's not.

Thai women are attractive and it's not uncommon to see a very average Thai man with a very attractive woman. Korea same. Vietnam same.

They don't have her wealthy white girl options

I think in some bizarre way she's actually jealous. She's being ignored and can't handle it.

The competition so heavy that even an average bloke can pull an attractive woman less his age. It's absolutely infuriating to women.

"Expatriate" women .. always English teachers never last more than a few years because they go crazy over the loneliness. No man wants them.

She's got all the mouth none of us want. In five years she'll have the cellulite and 15kg as well.

Western women.. nothing but headaches and problems

Just wondering.  Is your mother a white woman?  Has she gained 15kg and been attacked by cellulite?

• Confused 1