• Latest posts...

1. 15

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

2. 56

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

3. 12

Thaksin and Pheu Thai Party face constitutional showdown

4. 12

To DTV or not to DTV - that is the question.

5. 5

If AN members could vote in the USA election, who would we vote in?

6. 220

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

7. 15

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

8. 56

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

9. 7

Pickup Truck Loses Control in Rain, Crashes into Restaurant & Motorbikes: Na Jomtien

10. 0

Opinion: CBS’ anti journalism flubs should prompt a wake up call

11. 220

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

12. 380

What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

13. 70

Tips on dealing with the regional SSA office in Manila

14. 7

Real estate agent (and previous owner) omit to tell one little detail, liable for damages ?

Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

Social Media

14 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Good for you! You stated a fact! Yes, one of the most celebrated American journalists. 

What does his ability in journalism have to do with what I find to be real or what's made up? He's the journalist, he's won the Putlitzer Prize and had an entire freakin' movie made about him and yes, he's got quite a lot of credibility that dates from, oh, 1972? 

This is really too easy, can you guys at least come up with SOMETHING that is a bit of a challenge?

He has lots of "unnamed" sources, among other things. And his reputation hasnt always been so impeccable. But you worship who you wish. Even the blind pig can find the acorn

19 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

It doesn't matter what you believe.

It matters what the American people believe. The Harris campaign has an ad out in record time on the covid tests he sent to Vladimir Putin, when covid tests were basically unavailable to Americans. The ad also details his close ties to Putin. 

No denials about that. 

They are denying those phone conversations, as they should be. This will be looked at to see if it a violation of the Logan act. 

Bob Woodwards book will be out next week, a good read for the final month of the campaign. 

Really? Ads about Putin? Thats gonna convince the undecideds LOL. Makes me laugh, couldnt be sillier.

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

No, and I'm not making fun of your misquote. Here's the article discussing Trump's noted contempt for the soldiers. You will note that there are numerous examples, not just the one.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Here's General John Kelly confirming three years later that Trump said it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

So I guessing you're going to now pretend if there wasn't footage, then it wasn't said? Even though this account by the Atlantic was corroborated by several witnesses, and the instances of him calling military soldiers who died or were captured "suckers" and "losers" occurred at several different times and locations?

You guys are really terrible debaters. This is a really poor choice as a hill to die upon, so to speak. Given that DJT dodged the draft with bonespurs and has so many times disparaged the military as detailed in that report.

no footage then didn't happen, i'm never going to accept anonymous sources or 'reported'. Kelly is referring to McCain, of which Trump had addressed, the rest is all his word against Trump, and i'd say a disgruntled chief of staff. 

36 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no footage then didn't happen, i'm never going to accept anonymous sources or 'reported'. Kelly is referring to McCain, of which Trump had addressed, the rest is all his word against Trump, and i'd say a disgruntled chief of staff. 

Okay, that's good to know. I will remind you of this from this point onwards. You do realize you have just invalidated every and any point you have made or will make so long as there isn't video evidence of same, right?

I fear for your sanity once AI video becomes impossible to distinguish from real video.

BTW, General Kelly was referring to more than John McCain though.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

3 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Okay, that's good to know. I will remind you of this from this point onwards. You do realize you have just invalidated every and any point you have made or will make so long as there isn't video evidence of same, right?

I fear for your sanity once AI video becomes impossible to distinguish from real video.

BTW, General Kelly was referring to more than John McCain though.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

i have read enough edited or out of context BS written about Trump over the years to understand it is very rarely true. Anonymous sources are the worst, 

and yes, you are correct, AI and deep fakes are going to be a major issue in the near future