Thai PM Faces Allegations of Media Freedom Breach

webfact

If, as he said " infringing on the media's constitutional rights to report on governmental affairs<" is true, and he is a strong supporter of freedom of speak, then why so quiet now, with so many  breaches from the previous "government," there has not been such freedoms, for many years, this guy just does not like a female PM.

• Agree 1

The prime minister further suggested that cohesive governance was in the national interest, cautioning against questions that might incite division. 

In plain speak what she meant to say is I am the daughter of a billionaire, I am very privileged, typically I'm treated as high society, and now that I'm in the public realm I don't appreciate being questioned. All of you need to show a greater sense of fealty, and realize that we have no interest in engaging in and open and frank discussions here. These press conferences are window dressing meant to convince the most naive amongst the population, that Thailand is a functional democracy. 

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, in other words he say exactly like every other time he file a petition. The modus operandi resembles a serial killer armed with paper.

Exactly. His profile is that of a stalker. Obsessive and dangerous. I would get a restraining order if I was Ung. Her dad should intervene. His daughter's being harassed by a mentally unstable old man.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

The prime minister further suggested that cohesive governance was in the national interest, cautioning against questions that might incite division. 

In plain speak what she meant to say is I am the daughter of a billionaire, I am very privileged, typically I'm treated as high society, and now that I'm in the public realm I don't appreciate being questioned. All of you need to show a greater sense of fealty, and realize that we have no interest in engaging in and open and frank discussions here. These press conferences are window dressing meant to convince the most naive amongst the population, that Thailand is a functional democracy. 

Get over it spider. No means no!

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

If, as he said " infringing on the media's constitutional rights to report on governmental affairs<" is true, and he is a strong supporter of freedom of speak, then why so quiet now, with so many  breaches from the previous "government," there has not been such freedoms, for many years, this guy just does not like a female PM.

Who does he like?

Just now, lordgrinz said:

I'm betting not even himself, anybody know if he has brought allegations against himself? 🤪Maybe someone should suggest it?

Maybe somebody should petition the courts to have him disbarred.

• Agree 1