Fresh Push to Send Thaksin Back to Jail Intensifies

webfact

2 hours ago, Dr B said:

Just to get the facts straight, from what I have read about this since his return, he has never received a Royal pardon. His sentence was commuted from 8 years to 1 year, which is not the same thing, although the "journalists" employed by AN and Thaiger, as well as many on this forum, do not seem to understand the difference.

Yes..... that bit is as clear as mud.

He doesnt seem sick now does he, only when it suits his situation so if the say comes get ready " I dont feel well "  then it seem he isnt keeping his word said he too old if he return will stay out of politics, one thing he still dying his hair daily. Nice and black for s guy 70 plus. :cheesy:

I think this is misdirection.

I don't think the aim is to jail Thaksin for influencing PT, the goal is to dissolve PT for being influenced by Thaksin. The PT MPs would then be up for grabs by the remaining coalition parties and Prawit or Anutin would end up on top.

6 hours ago, sabaijai said:

He's already received a royal pardon. 

I believe that the Royal pardon reduced His sentence from 8 years to 1. The main complaint is that He did not serve 1 day of that 1 year sentence.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1