BLACK?

wornoutcowboy

15 hours ago, wornoutcowboy said:

Why are so many people wearing black today? I was on the BTS and about 70 percent of the people were in black. I tried googling it but got no answer. What's up?

Good question. Start a survey. 

Ask them and tell us the result.

Extremely important 🤗

15 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

My girlfriend says it could be to commemorate King No 5 who died on the 23rd October 1910. She said could be still a day later. She says many had a holiday yesterday so today they wear black when back at work. 

Quite right. These dates in the Thai calendar are to respect the passing of past kings: Chulalongkorn (Rama 5) and Bhumipol (Rama 9) so there is logic if you know something about the country you are living in!! 

• Confused 1

Because they think black has style. This is also noticeable in the choice of car color, drivers want to convey that they have style......But you either have style or you don't, all the black accessories are useless if you're an idi@t:coffee1:

On 10/24/2024 at 3:58 PM, wornoutcowboy said:

Why are so many people wearing black today? I was on the BTS and about 70 percent of the people were in black. I tried googling it but got no answer. What's up?

Saves on laundry bills because stains and dirt do not show up as much on light coloured clothing!