Everton Thread

sharecropper

And for what its worth.....I would never, ever, go to an LFC game hoping the opposition would beat us....no matter what the consequences. That is where the "bitterness" comes in and sorry Lanng,your fans have it in spadessad.png

thats just you, do you live in Liverpool do ya, no ya don't, so how do you know what proper Liverpool fans are like, there just as bad as evertontions all day, and why not, stop worrying bout other fans and there teams,just worry about your own team finishin 3rd in a two horse race..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"

Not since moving to a Thai golf course in my forties no....but having gone home and away for nearly 30 years, I think I have a grasp on how "proper" Liverpool fans think. Remember Blackburn May 1995? Was at that one and the lads weren't cheering when Shearer scored!

If the song "We Don't Care What The Redshite Say...." had any shred of truth in it then you wouldn't want your side to lose would you soft ladtongue.png

Edited by wilai

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for what its worth.....I would never, ever, go to an LFC game hoping the opposition would beat us....no matter what the consequences. That is where the "bitterness" comes in and sorry Lanng,your fans have it in spadessad.png

thats just you, do you live in Liverpool do ya, no ya don't, so how do you know what proper Liverpool fans are like, there just as bad as evertontions all day, and why not, stop worrying bout other fans and there teams,just worry about your own team finishin 3rd in a two horse race..

"

Not since moving to a Thai golf course in my forties no....but having gone home and away for nearly 30 years, I think I have a grasp on how "proper" Liverpool fans think. Remember Blackburn May 1995? Was at that one and the lads weren't cheering when Shearer scored!

If the song "We Don't Care What The Redshite Say...." had any shred of truth in it then you wouldn't want your side to lose would you soft ladtongue.png

golf ay, a game played by men with little balls, made up for ya lad, how's this for bitter, coffin made and was to be carried down county road after the Wimbledon game if we went down, street party after we lost to Man U 1-0 at wembley, that stopped us doing the treble,I don't know if you were born and bred here but if you think that it's being bitter in spades for Everton to help Liverpool in any way, shape, or form to win that title, then you haven't got a clue.if it was the other way round would you be rooting for lpool to beat a team to hand us the title, na, doubt it kidda..

Clean up in isle 5 ,there's been a massive spillage of lemons & the bitterness is over-powering.

COYB biggrin.png

comon Mary lad you are a scouser you should know better, would you ever want the toffees to win the league, or was you one of the Selwyn lads with the blue and white coffin..

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"

golf ay, a game played by men with little balls, made up for ya lad, how's this for bitter, coffin made and was to be carried down county road after the Wimbledon game if we went down, street party after we lost to Man U 1-0 at wembley, that stopped us doing the treble,I don't know if you were born and bred here but if you think that it's being bitter in spades for Everton to help Liverpool in any way, shape, or form to win that title, then you haven't got a clue.if it was the other way round would you be rooting for lpool to beat a team to hand us the title, na, doubt it kidda..

You forgot to add the Steaua Buehresti flag on the kop after getting Everton banned from europe.

Hope you do a stevie g back pass to win it for city, karma.

No favours, don't want us to win it.....perfectly set up for a toffees win I reckon

nowden bobs, just put a tenner on the toffs to win 3-2, 340.00 back if it happens. Il treat ya in soi 6 if it comes in..

No favours, don't want us to win it.....perfectly set up for a toffees win I reckon

nowden bobs, just put a tenner on the toffs to win 3-2, 340.00 back if it happens. Il treat ya in soi 6 if it comes in..

nice one thumbsup.gif

If city win, then que sera sera, il dance if I wanna dance...but don't ever mistake a friendly gloat for hatred,I don't even love Everton as much as some reds and blues hate each other.... Fuk it av tried me best to be sensible...COME ON CITY!!!

Bellend .

You did ye best.

Just woken up after a dozen 6.8% ciders

feel sick

gonna post like p45

need my post count up

jellys a c-unt

foxs too

smell me finger

i couldve put this in 6 posts

oxo fortuna

Bellend .

You did ye best.

feel sick

gonna post like p45

need my post count up

jellys a c-unt

foxs too

smell me finger

oxo fortuna

gotta love the cider kid, didn't know it had healin qualities aswell though, once overheard my ex who was a keen Gardner sayin to the woman next door, that whenever she gets a prick in her hand she likes to put it in cider..

Bellend .

You did ye best.

feel sick

gonna post like p45

need my post count up

jellys a c-unt

foxs too

smell me finger

oxo fortuna

I ain't been called so many names since kindeegarden.biggrin.png

Never any chance of that Bob.....Big clubs can't afford to rely on small clubs punching above their \weight.

Never any chance of that Bob.....Big clubs can't afford to rely on small clubs punching above their \weight.
never any chance of that bob... Get out of his arse ya suckhole..

nice one thumbsup.gif

^ Me? 555555! You're the one treating him to ladyboys on Soi 6. Funnier than Bishop you are son!clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

nice one thumbsup.gif

^ Me? 555555! You're the one treating him to ladyboys on Soi 6. Funnier than Bishop you are son!clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif
me and bob are good mates from a while back, been his house a few times, not when he's been there like, but that's another story, gettin back to your big club shout, you've finished behind us for the last 2 years, Avnt won the league in 25 years, just coz you attract bellends from all over the world, singin and now your gunner believe us at the team coach, haha doesn't make you a big club..

Always be a bigger club than the bitters and you know it.... That is why we attract millions all over the world. Not really our fault we are popular. If your shower were successful you would have the same problem instead of struggling to fill Woodison....Mind you, I did find a "tricky" Thai fan last night. Quite cute she was as wellthumbsup.gif Gave her a proper shirt to walk home in this am. Think she is now convertedgiggle.gif

Always be a bigger club than the bitters and you know it.... That is why we attract millions all over the world. Not really our fault we are popular. If your shower were successful you would have the same problem instead of struggling to fill Woodison....Mind you, I did find a "tricky" Thai fan last night. Quite cute she was as wellthumbsup.gif Gave her a proper shirt to walk home in this am. Think she is now convertedgiggle.gif

haha now I know you are lyin, the only thing you have converted her to is a smaller cock if her last fella was a blue, if we had 15,000 manufactured fans flyin in every home match we would be like you all sat in the boozer watching it like it is here, Everton fans go the match, lpool fans go the pub.what a big club you are when your token gesture to juventus was to plant five fukin trees in Stanley park as a mark of respect, class arnt ya.we might be smaller but you will never have our integrity..

5555 Keep sucking your lemon soncheesy.gif

PS When I asked her if she'd had a tricky,she said she had never met one. Was her dad's team....read into that what you willwhistling.gif

Edited by wilai

^ Here's lookin' down atcha kid jub jubbiggrin.png Don't forget to say bye to Barkley next weekgiggle.gif

haha, we might copy the reds and burn his shirt on stanly park railings like use did with that buck toothed <deleted>, then love him coz no <deleted> wanted him.

^ Here's lookin' down atcha kid jub jubbiggrin.png Don't forget to say bye to Barkley next weekgiggle.gif

haha, we might copy the reds and burn his shirt on stanly park railings like use did with that buck toothed <deleted>, then love him coz no <deleted> wanted him.

Think you better check my past posts....or ask StevieHbiggrin.png ....and it is Stanley by the way, you sure you were a County Road cutter?

haha, we might copy the reds and burn his shirt on stanly park railings like use did with that buck toothed , then love him coz no wanted him.

Think you better check my past posts....or ask StevieHbiggrin.png ....and it is Stanley by the way, you sure you were a County Road cutter?
country road cutters, haha, you have been readin up, I was with Everton when we had a proper mob, the lad who wrote that book, Andy Nichols, was ten years younger than us,and from Wrexham, yeah I was a fully fledged, paid up member football hooligan goin back to the days when we run you off the kop at the end of the derby.

5555 I have now. Sure you are not him? "Nowadays Nicholls spends a lot of time on social media where he is a known keyboard warrior. " Don't remember ever getting chased off the Kop by a few trickies so assume you are dreaming again....or maybe you went after the Boys Penthumbsup.gif

Tony Chelew (spelling?) is only one of your boys I can remember....but maybe after your time grampsgiggle.gif

Just ordered the book....might bring back a few fond memories of my youththumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

haha, we might copy the reds and burn his shirt on stanly park railings like use did with that buck toothed , then love him coz no wanted him.

country road cutters, haha, you have been readin up, I was with Everton when we had a proper mob, the lad who wrote that book, Andy Nichols, was ten years younger than us,and from Wrexham, yeah I was a fully fledged, paid up member football hooligan goin back to the days when we run you off the kop at the end of the derby.

no that's not me kidda, even though he fits the stereotype criteria for being a persuer of thai cum rats,,so can see where your comin from,and by the way there's more chance of nailin a blamonge to the ceilin than Ross Barkley leaving Everton..

there's more chance of nailin a blamonge to the ceilin than Ross Barkley leaving Everton..

Bet you said that about Rooney as well.

Everyone's got their price these days, and Arabs and Russians don't mind spending other peoples money.

there's more chance of nailin a blamonge to the ceilin than Ross Barkley leaving Everton..

Bet you said that about Rooney as well.

Everyone's got their price these days, and Arabs and Russians don't mind spending other peoples money.

I didn't yano, I didn't support Everton then, I was a Liverpool fan because of me dad, but he died 4 years ago and I started supporting the team I'd allways secretly loved,

• 4 weeks later...