For People Who Suffer ...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<deleted> is 'alcohol and smoking trouble'? dont come in the pub with your <deleted> cause of the day ya &*(%^s

Bugger off and take semper and his pals wiv ya.....short penis sock mysogynist no doubt circumcised pissheads.

Invite me next time. ;)

Edited by smokie36

<deleted> is 'alcohol and smoking trouble'? dont come in the pub with your <deleted> cause of the day ya &*(%^s

Bugger off and take semper and his pals wiv ya.....short penis sock mysogynist no doubt circumcised pissheads.

Invite me next time. ;)

Yebeentaeeffindiggersyit?

Invite me next time. ;)

amafftaethegemmethisefterninmibbemakituptherenextweekendliketheredlichtiesareathameanawsoihopetheyreopenonsundaysken ?:huh:

Invite me next time. ;)

amafftaethegemmethisefterninmibbemakituptherenextweekendliketheredlichtiesareathameanawsoihopetheyreopenonsundaysken ?:huh:

aye

Invite me next time. ;)

aye

ta

Yes, a nice little video of the pub and a quick look at the cematery and then a nice inside shot of a lovely pint. I would have done it, but fuchshitwoowoo couldn't due to shisheshishesnowfeckyou.

Edited by Patsycat

FeckinhellIthoughtthiswasanewsonganddancegroupanditturnsouttobeadeadoldcodgernotasoldasme..

ishefifife?

I'm lost now. :unsure:

And to think we laughed at Gravion

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4305550

The irony of it - the sheer hypocrisy!

I'm lost now. :unsure:

Its just like back home, eh?

You must be lost if you're in Fife...

Reminds me of the American tourist in the pub in Trainspotting...

SC

Have you ever been to a pub in Wales, where they all switch to Welsh as soon as you walk in....

Fife's across the bridge. Kirkcaldy way. Great pies.

Great. Now he can find his way back.

Or maybe he could live under the bridge, like the rest of us

SC

EDIT: Failed attempts at pasting image deleted

Edited by StreetCowboy

Fife's across the bridge. Kircaldy way. Great pies.

Even better cakes...and great coastal walks with my old man's red setter....mind you at the pace he sets its more of a jog! (the dog that is ....the old boy is more suited to a comfy bar stool nowadays :D ...hope he don't read this...)