Gold (Actually Any Colour) Flex

Crossy

Help!!

I'm looking for some flex for my pendant light fittings. We have very high ceilings (>5m), the flex dropper that comes with the fittings will leave them as a hazard to low flying aircraft so I need to fit longer droppers.

The flex in question is 2 x 0.75mm2 round (about 5mm in diameter) and is gold in colour. We need about 35m for all our droppers.

post-14979-0-21621000-1335576808_thumb.j

Anyone seen something like this around BKK? It's not absolutely essential that it's gold in colour but that would be best match to the fittings.

lol....good quality speaker wire is translucent gold usually...could always sleeve it with nice white conduit, aluminum tube, shrink wrap or spiral consolidation stuff?

IKEA used to sell nice lighting cable extension cords......lol

hard to believe a sparky cannot source something suitableclap2.gif

lol....good quality speaker wire is translucent gold usually...could always sleeve it with nice white conduit, aluminum tube, shrink wrap or spiral consolidation stuff?

IKEA used to sell nice lighting cable extension cords......lol

hard to believe a sparky cannot source something suitableclap2.gif

Don't mention his sparky ... he would like to hang him from the nearest tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit ... by his balls...........

Edited by JAS21

If you can't find the flex you might check out some tubing (or maybe even harder to find?) Then spray paint. And assuming you don't need much more than drill holes to hook up. Albeit the speaker wire sounds like it might be the simplest way to go.