How Did Thaivisa Help You?.......

theblether

well...here we are in Abu Dhabi with the thai wife and I handed her a wad of cash and said: 'get us a place to live, doll as this job ain't gonna last forever...'

and then later, here I am in a rural town in southern Suphanburi with her family who are all very nice but there was the 'recently arrived falang angst' and immigration issues to deal with...

and then I contacted someone (a westerner) that we knew from Abu Dhabi who lived in Issan with an email to see if he could offer assistance and then he said: 'get outta here arsehol_e, I gots me own problems...and there is a website thaivisa.com who can mebbe help ye and etc...'

he wasn't very nice and then he soon later left his thai wife and children to pursue SE Asian talent elsewhere and I was left with:

[media=]

[/media]

and I observed desparingly but calmly and was later embraced by members of thaivisa.com...saved my arse, that did...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I am an early riser also.....but we usually have sex instead of reading TV.

What? You and your Beagle dog?

The Beagle is my dog,get your Beagles straight

and he will have nothing to do with me early in the morning also.

stupid dog.

yes, I am an early riser also.....but we usually have sex instead of reading TV.

What? You and your Beagle dog?

The Beagle is my dog,get your Beagles straight

and he will have nothing to do with me early in the morning also.

stupid dog.

Maybe not so stupid, maybe he heard what happened to samsiams Jack Russell one dark night.

The thing Thiavisa has helped me with is, how to “turn the other cheek”

I find, when posting in a topic like “Thailand Needs Cricket” and you make a reply on page 58, someone new to the topic and only read up to page 3 says “but you said this earlier”

So, thinking that it must be on page 1 or 2 or 3, I start to go back and try to find what I said. Yes, you guessed it, the reply referred to was on page 56.

So, as I say, I just turn the other cheek……Good fun though.

I was constipated once...........

Only once?tongue.png

But seriously, last night I had a conversation with my wife, about Dual US-Thai citizenship, visa issues

This morning I posted a question regarding that conversation on the " Visas and migration to other countries" forum, and with in 5 minutes I had my answer.

How is that for an answer to the OP question?

Thank You Thai Visa Forum clap2.gif

Actually, TV has been helpful when help has been needed on topics as varied as fishing, 90 day reports, quitting smoking, garden paths, motorcycles, etc.

Having said that, there are so many armchair activists and people holding forth on matters on which they know little or nothing that a lot of the time you find yourself wading through bullpoop and fighting to separate the wheat from the chaff. Nevertheless, entertaining in one way or another and it certainly helps you get through the tedium of a day at the office.

TV is helping me find a school for my sprog as we speak. Very grateful.

TV made me realise that not ALL farang in Thailand are doofuses. Although maybe the non doofuses are the ones not living here......hmmmmm

TV is helping me find out info on visas. I want to start a thread as its easier, but know posters will slate me for not search previous post, so I am trawling through previous threads to find one that answers my q's.

TV made me realise that TV doesn't have to mean transvestite or television.

TV also gives me something to do while I have a dump.

Nothing at all. Has caused me nothing but grief but I dunno... I'm still posting for some reason so...

493 posts.Well a least it help you practice your typingsmile.png

It hasn't even helped me help your like count. Sorry about that....I have reached my quota of love for the evening.

How little they know....tongue.png

You have helped more than you know, by replying to your post, I now have 491 brownie point and qualify for the bonus roundtongue.png

When I reach your count I plan to redeem my points for a cool pricelaugh.png

I found TV by accident a few years ago and was elated to know that there were other falang girls married to Thai blokes. I still don't know anyone personally in that situation but its reassuring to know I'm not a freak !!

• Like 2

I found TV by accident a few years ago and was elated to know that there were other falang girls married to Thai blokes. I still don't know anyone personally in that situation but its reassuring to know I'm not a freak !!

Your not a freak, but a lady with her own mind. Well done that girl, and if your in my area you are welcome to say hello with your hubby. smile.png

I needed some addresses for transgender plastic surgery.

A post on TV, and there I am, me at last !

thank you tv ! wink.png

Oh Aneliane, you are an enigma!

Well some famous Dr Tuner broke medical secret today.

He's a doctor after all so he must right tongue.png