Toyota Foutuner

chuang

Full time 4WD mostly means that most of the time almost all power will go to one side, 'actual' even spread 4WD would only happen when things get slippery.

For the Fortuner, I guess that most of the time the rear wheels are driven? Or front?

I have the Fortuner, and yes its always 4WD all the time but its great. And you may also choose the short/long 4WD, incase you are doing some offroad!

By the way, it would be a good time if you buy soon. Toyota is having a promotion now, with additional options for free! Should be good, find out!

My diesel Fortuner (automatic) is now getting 10.8/liter according to the computer. I've been really pleased with it. Took the advice of people on this forum concerning what to buy here in Thailand. A few weeks ago I had 9 in it. Me and wife up front, 3 adult males in middle seat, and 3 adult females with 1 young girl in the 3rd seat. Everyone comfortable no problems. There is an A/C control back by the 3rd seat....a neat feature.

No offense to anyone; but I've noticed some Thais really drive crazy. If I get in a wreck with one of these nuts I want to survive and this car rides high with plenty of metal in it. I feel safe in this car and it has plenty of power.

My diesel Fortuner (automatic) is now getting 10.8/liter according to the computer. I've been really pleased with it. Took the advice of people on this forum concerning what to buy here in Thailand. A few weeks ago I had 9 in it. Me and wife up front, 3 adult males in middle seat, and 3 adult females with 1 young girl in the 3rd seat. Everyone comfortable no problems. There is an A/C control back by the 3rd seat....a neat feature.

No offense to anyone; but I've noticed some Thais really drive crazy. If I get in a wreck with one of these nuts I want to survive and this car rides high with plenty of metal in it. I feel safe in this car and it has plenty of power.

I have now got an average of 10.1 / Litre, I am also pleased with my Tuner, great car for the money. :o