Thai Visa Brigades

The "let's use the word 'brigade' as a thinly veiled method to say 'tosser(s) that annoy me'" brigade.

p.s. I'm already in....are you?

p.p.s. I'm in a deep, deep bunker somewhere in Thailand about now....helmet on...waiting...

Bro, respectable Thai women don't go to bars to meet farangs.

Hang on "Bro".....are you saying my gf is "not respectable"?

Hey, my old friend, Genghis Khan once said, only pick a fight you can win, this guy is a little shallow, what's the point in winning?

Ah, but as Confucius once said "Shooting fish in a barrel - always much fun".

The "I'll start a topic then never bother to reply to answers" brigade.

A couple of days ago I was wrong. I looked at the calandar wrong. I apologized to another poster.

How many posters apologize? Or I guess I could be the only poster who was ever wrong on Thai Visa.

I have done so many times, especially when posters have PM'd me to vent their spleen.

:D

related to:

Different rules for female members brigade

The " must treat female members in a different manner to everyone else or risk threats of holiday" brigade.

I'll get my coat and suitcase.

related to:

The " must treat female members in a different manner to everyone else or risk threats of holiday" brigade.

And we wonder why there aren't more female members posting here? :rolleyes:

related to:

And we wonder why there aren't more female members posting here? rolleyes.gif

The "females should be treated as a protected species, equality is dead " brigade

related to:

And we wonder why there aren't more female members posting here? rolleyes.gif

The "females should be treated as a protected species, equality is dead " brigade

Well....they are close to extinct on here.

A couple of days ago I was wrong. I looked at the calandar wrong. I apologized to another poster.

How many posters apologize? Or I guess I could be the only poster who was ever wrong on Thai Visa.

I have done so many times, especially when posters have PM'd me to vent their spleen.

biggrin.png

Why would you apologise unless you are totally in the wrong? I've had a couple of threatening PM's from members purely because I disagreed with them.

biggrin.png

Why would you apologise unless you are totally in the wrong? I've had a couple of threatening PM's from members purely because I disagreed with them.

I never get any threatening pms. Am I too nice?ermm.gif

biggrin.png

The only threatening PM I have received was from the dark side.

That one never received an apology. :D

The only threatening PM I have received was from the dark side.

That one never received an apology. biggrin.png

When I trolled on the dark side I used to get death threats. The owner even published a picture of his glock and said he would be bringing it to a party I said I would attend! laugh.png

• Like 1

I struggled through nearly 12 pages of this brigade thing, and I still don't know which one I belong too.rolleyes.gif

My fault entirely wai.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

The rare although very female poster brigade?.........(NO, I am not hitting on you!!! )

The confused and indecisive brigade?

I struggled through nearly 12 pages of this brigade thing, and I still don't know which one I belong too.rolleyes.gif

My fault entirely wai.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

The rare although very female poster brigade?.........(NO, I am not hitting on you!!! )

The confused and indecisive brigade?

If anything it would be the "old potbellied german sexpat with lederhosen" tongue.png

Something like this :

Yermanee wai.gif

post-109269-0-39273100-1349766853.jpg

The " when I grow up I don't want to be a troll ........ ah XXXX it! " brigade

I think I'll change it to.......

"When I grow up I don't want to be a sour faced git like Old Croc" Brigade. jerk.gif

Good on you to turn this thread into a personal attack, you've chipped away enough times already so now I'll just call you out for being an old sour faced XXXXX

What say you now? This will be fun......he'll go get full of the Chang and put up a stupid answer then try to retract it in the morning......it's what he does. coffee1.gif

Edited by Rooo
  • Like 1