Pheu Thai May Seek Disqualification

Lite Beer

473geo.

In view of your ideals concerning the current situation surrounding the campaigning and the result of the gubernatorial elections in Bangkok and your views. .

What are your feelings upon the action of the Red Shirt (linked as we all know to the P.T.P. and Thaksin the puppet master) concerning the actions of the Red Shirts at Kon Kaen university,open democracy or a case of do it my way or no way?

I don't condone bullying.........

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around long enough to see through the fog - even yours, now run along

Actually it's smoke........but you'll get there.....

I say fog - I mean fog, it's a bit like the difference between <deleted> and smartass

Enjoy your day smile.png

473, your statement of understanding the rice scam is still in place, leaves me wondering if you are up to date on plans, proposals, staments make by those involved in sorting out this mess. Granted the Big brother as well as the PM have gone quiet on this huge failure. The markers are coming in for payment on this and the other scams they have proposed and half arse implemented,.

They are treating another mistake (the bangkok election) the same way they always handle their failures, try to get another group involved just to muddle the picture a bit more, while they find another potential source of revenue for themselves/cronies.

Thailand has had its di.k knocked into the dirt by this group before, they have come back and are showning their orginal failure was no fluke. It is time to move on and beyond this 'gang of has been, want to be leaders' Give them their rightful position, working the suction hose on a night honey, clean out truck.

I do believe there is a thread running voicing concerns that the Thai economy is growing too fast.....take a look

Would anyone hold that TV. and newspaper editors here at best arent doing their job responsibly and in the true spirit of journalism or at worst are the choristers of malignant political influence that bribe the public from the public purse.

"Envy can unite those who have little while terror always unites those who have plenty"

Would anyone hold that TV. and newspaper editors here at best arent doing their job responsibly and in the true spirit of journalism or at worst are the choristers of malignant political influence that bribe the public from the public purse.

"Envy can unite those who have little while terror always unites those who have plenty"

I would hold the TV isn't doing ANY journalism. They just post news from other sources.

473, your statement of understanding the rice scam is still in place, leaves me wondering if you are up to date on plans, proposals, staments make by those involved in sorting out this mess. Granted the Big brother as well as the PM have gone quiet on this huge failure. The markers are coming in for payment on this and the other scams they have proposed and half arse implemented,.

They are treating another mistake (the bangkok election) the same way they always handle their failures, try to get another group involved just to muddle the picture a bit more, while they find another potential source of revenue for themselves/cronies.

Thailand has had its di.k knocked into the dirt by this group before, they have come back and are showning their orginal failure was no fluke. It is time to move on and beyond this 'gang of has been, want to be leaders' Give them their rightful position, working the suction hose on a night honey, clean out truck.

I do believe there is a thread running voicing concerns that the Thai economy is growing too fast.....take a look

That's not necessarily a good thing. One of the biggest problems could be the debt that's being built up through the populist policies. It may turn out OK but there is certainly some doubt.

Ever hear of the South Sea Bubble?

This was an inevitable as night following day or hi-so criminals avoiding jail time.

Sometimes you wonder why they bother having elections at all in Thailand, a complete waste of time and money. Just settle it with a best of three contest of rock, scissors, paper instead.

• Like 1

The desperation at PTP is palpable like rancid butter on the tongue.

remark from the countryside.

Insider information: Honest Phuai Thai members and officials (yes , they exist) have to fight with High Rank Police officers (founders of red shit villages, underground

drug distribution etc) in some parts of the North and Northwest.

• Like 2

That's not necessarily a good thing. One of the biggest problems could be the debt that's being built up through the populist policies. It may turn out OK but there is certainly some doubt.

Understand your concern, this is where a little lateral thought is required, if all goes OK and the debt is managable, there is job creation on major projects, the infrastructure sees big improvement, education improves (I see USA is also now introducing tablets in schools) and the economy thrives, then it is well done to PTP. Should the policies fail, projects not be completed, then the electorate will have absorbed a vital lesson, carry the option of returning the democrats to power, and seeing more controlled growth, an adequate economic performance and insufficient investment in the infrastructure. So either way not all bad for Thailand in the race to establish a knowledgable electorate.

473geo post 31

I don't condone bullying

Good, then can you please help us all to understand as to why you are such an ardent supporter of Thaksin and his anti democratic dictatorial ideals ?

473geo post 31

I don't condone bullying

Good, then can you please help us all to understand as to why you are such an ardent supporter of Thaksin and his anti democratic dictatorial ideals ?

Think man, how many people forward an alternative view on this forum.....and how are they received......you have your answer above smile.png

Go home and have a good look at yourselves Pheu Thai, spoilt children have better manners than you lot.

But you see the problem is that in Thai politics there always appears to be an alternative if the first attempt does not succeed, history is littered with such events.....so actually nothing new here

Tell me about it , this is the everyday occurrence , wounder they don't sue Abhisit for lodging a vote.

If Pheu Thai (or others) charge MR Sukhumbhant for what Democrats party members (allegedly) said and get him disqualified, will that mean that our darling Pol. General Pongsapat as #2 will automatically be declared the victor? This assuming he didn't resign from Pheu Thai party and/or has been re-accepted into the Police Force.

Will the Democrats, or concerned members of the public charge PM Yingluck for blatant siding with her candidate and promising 'vote for him and all will be well' to get Pongsapat disqualified?

Will #3 the Pol. General Seripisut be declared winner?

Will we get new Bangkok governor elections? Now that would be an idea. I wonder how much the Bangkok electorate will be seen to appreciate all the shenanigans and vote in the lady #21 in protest.

And so what if that's their agenda and they got called out on it??

And if their intention is to run the country with a constitutional monarchy, and surely PTP are astute enough to realise this is the only realistic avenue open, then the message conveyed according to the Op would be a blatant fabrication by the Democrats

The intention has been mentioned countless times... including by the boss's son, Panthongtae Shinawatra.

Then there is no case to answer Buchholz
In case you misinterpreted my post, by intention, I mean the intention that Suthep ascribed to them in the OP and as voiced by the boss's son.

My DAD is the First President of People Republic of Thailand!

- Panthongtae Shinawatra

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=%22My+DAD+is+the+First+President+of+People+Republic+of+Thailand!%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs

And if their intention is to run the country with a constitutional monarchy, and surely PTP are astute enough to realise this is the only realistic avenue open, then the message conveyed according to the Op would be a blatant fabrication by the Democrats, whose actions also appear to be resulting in a few questionable 'oversights' in financial areas. A good thing the EC is around to uphold the checks and balances.

That is only for the Democrats to live by. The EC will allow any thing goes with the PT just look at the last national election.

Answer me this since the PT has come to power there has been many charges for corruption inappropriate sayings and so on. All most a weekly event the PT controlled blah blah blah is bringing charges against Abhist the PT controlled b;ah blah blah is looking into discrepancies against Abhist. And on it goes. How about Chalerm over does his ear medicine in Parliament or Yingluck the Prime Minister of Thailand can not attend a cabinet meeting to discuss ways to white wash her brother because she makes plans to be elsewhere where the need for a night time equipt helicopter would be needed and she dosen't have one.

I don't know what is the worst to watch the PT run rough shod over the Thai people with incomes of less than gazillions of baht.

Or watching the Thai people allow it.

Have you noticed that they are all directed at the Democrats. Do you believe the PT are all angels.

• Like 1

Pheu Thai is considering filing a complaint with the Election Commission to try to disqualify Bangkok governor-elect Sukhumbhand Paribatra

6 days ago – Speaking at a press conference, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra congratulated M.R. Sukhumbhand for his victory, and she pointed out that her government and Pheu Thai Party were ready to work seamlessly with the Bangkok Governor.

http://thailand.prd.go.th/view_news.php?id=6668&a=2

And I am sure they will once this little matter is amicably sorted out by the EC as they maintain their checks and balances

Why are you "sure" of this? They've given no indication before the election or after the election other than her hollow words quoted. Is there any indication they actually intend to follow her disingenuous malarkey?

Instead, it's been just the opposite, beginning with the day after the election:

Pheu Thai To Complain To E C About Fraud During Bangkok Governor Election

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/623258-pheu-thai-to-complain-to-e-c-about-fraud-during-bangkok-governor-election/

followed by today's efforts.

And if their intention is to run the country with a constitutional monarchy, and surely PTP are astute enough to realise this is the only realistic avenue open, then the message conveyed according to the Op would be a blatant fabrication by the Democrats, whose actions also appear to be resulting in a few questionable 'oversights' in financial areas. A good thing the EC is around to uphold the checks and balances.

I must admit I don't find Suthep a very impressive person and if he did say this then I wouldn't be surprised.

I do think the Dems should stop using the king and the monarchy in politics. Due to the outdated LM laws here it's not possible to be sure of Thais opinions on the matter and in my view they create a bad impression and make any discussion such as this ultimately unsatisfactory. Just from my own experience I think that if there were an open debate on this then there would be overwhelming support for the king which would be my view as well. That being the case I can't see that they would risk trying to get rid of the monarchy, at least not under the present circumstances. I believe that the red shirts and possibly the PTP what to get rid of the LM laws and for once I agree with them.

This like all other potential irregularities need to be investigated properly. I do remember the apparent statement about the government working with Pongsapat which in the English version did seem a bit suspect. I don't know what the outcome of that was but after the result I suppose it doesn't matter although in light of these developments maybe that will change.

Regardless of all this there's something a bit unusual about a country seemingly being run by a criminal from abroad.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Suthep did say what he said.

I wouldn't be surprised because various factions of the Pheu Thai have said what he said they said. ;)

If the Pheu Thai Party feels the Democrats are abusing anything, they have a clear majority in Parliament and it would be quite within their abilities to change the specific laws that you disagree with.

Instead, they have reiterated no intention whatsoever to do so.

Pheu Thai is considering filing a complaint with the Election Commission to try to disqualify Bangkok governor-elect Sukhumbhand Paribatra

6 days ago – Speaking at a press conference, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra congratulated M.R. Sukhumbhand for his victory, and she pointed out that her government and Pheu Thai Party were ready to work seamlessly with the Bangkok Governor.

http://thailand.prd.go.th/view_news.php?id=6668&a=2

And I am sure they will once this little matter is amicably sorted out by the EC as they maintain their checks and balances

Why are you "sure" of this? They've given no indication before the election or after the election other than her hollow words quoted. Is there any indication they actually intend to follow her disingenuous malarkey?

Instead, it's been just the opposite, beginning with the day after the election:

Pheu Thai To Complain To E C About Fraud During Bangkok Governor Election

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/623258-pheu-thai-to-complain-to-e-c-about-fraud-during-bangkok-governor-election/

followed by today's efforts.

Well I agree it is difficult to be sure when things can change so fast Buchholz, only recently I am asked to believe Pathongate is the new PTP spokesman, must be true the information was offered by somebody who frequently visits his facebook page.........however I am a little sceptical as this responsibility is way too much for one so young perhaps just a little over enthusiastic political posturing from the informant

Edited by 473geo

Nothing really new here. When in the run up to the 2011 general elections the Democrats held a rally at Ratchaprasong and even played some clips of PTV UDD leader shoutcasts the Pheu Thai party list candidate Nattawut threatened to sue the Democrats. Probably an issue of IP copyright violation :-)

Well I agree it is difficult to be sure when things can change so fast Buchholz, only recently I am asked to believe Pathongate is the new PTP spokesman, must be true the information was offered by somebody who frequently visits his facebook page.........however I am a little sceptical as this responsibility is way too much for one so young perhaps just a little over enthusiastic political posturing from the informant

Nothing really new here. When in the run up to the 2011 general elections the Democrats held a rally at Ratchaprasong and even played some clips of PTV UDD leader shoutcasts the Pheu Thai party list candidate Nattawut threatened to sue the Democrats. Probably an issue of IP copyright violation :-)

Nothing new, indeed. Perhaps geo is unfamiliar with others that have said the same thing (completely missing that Panthongtae was but one example)

Anyway, it goes back at least 4 years when the Pheu Thai Party Financier cried about the same thing as the OP..... and lost.

Court drops Thaksin’s defamation case against Suthep

BANGKOK, 22 June 2009 (NNT) – The Criminal Court has dropped a defamation case against Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban which was filed by former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

The lawsuit was earlier lodged by Mr Udom Prongfa as authorized by Mr Thaksin to sue Mr Suthep for his verbal allegation via an interview given to media on 3 February 2009. The plaintiff cited that Mr Suthep accused Mr Thaksin of not retiring from politics and wanting to become "President" of Thailand.

The court has dropped the case after analyzing all the witnesses and evidence during the interrogation state, citing that the accused had made his comments honestly and with no intention to defame the plaintiff according to Article 329 of the Criminal Code.

http://202.47.224.92/en/news.php?id=255206220026

coffee1.gif

(hopefully, geo will also notice how a quoted news article is completely separated from personal comments, that it is sourced, dated, and linked). ;)

Edited by Buchholz
  • Like 1

Another thread filler from Buchholz, I think we have already concluded that to sue and counter sue is the farce of Thai politics and utilised by both parties

Another backpedaling and obtuse thread filler from geo that fails to address any of the specifics of others' posts that highlight the holes in his.

coffee1.gif

Next.

Edited by Buchholz

Another thread filler from Buchholz, I think we have already concluded that to sue and counter sue is the farce of Thai politics and utilised by both parties

Another backpedaling and obtuse thread filler from geo that fails to address any of the specifics of others' posts that highlight the holes in his.

coffee1.gif

Next.

Well at least he responded to you. No such luck for me sad.png

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

Next.

Well at least he responded to you. No such luck for me sad.png

Other thread? over 30 minutes ago I pointed you to a response made hours ago that you overlooked, right below the post you were looking to be addressed......you underestimated my ability, in this case to decipher your muddled post so quickly I guess, and reposted another version later, don't worry,you are at the end of a long line that have made a similar mistake smile.png

Edited by 473geo