Thai protest leader Suthep says fight not over

webfact

Yes, the fight can be over, if

- every-one use yellow shirt,

- every-one watch their infantile TV programs,

- every-one scan suthep suthep,

- every-one work and serve the Bangkok high class as usually,

- and every-one shut up cheer and smile for dictatorship.

Here we have the yellow shirt guy again. Don't you think it's getting boring?

1_zpsfdb766c8.jpg

That photo is awesome. If one didn't know better you may think it is people cheering for the release of Thailand's first 4G network (ad on bridge behind them), which is a miracle considering 3G is still very spotty depending on what soi you're on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am realy shocked about your comments, may be I was the only one who been in Bkk in sunday and i saw at Siam Station all the people,

from 18 to 70 years old, all kind of people, all educations, i saw the people 89 in Leipzig east germany and this feeling was the same,

this goverment doesn´t have any chance to go on, they finished, there is no support by the people, my son and I we bought 2 wistles and hen we were shoping in Asoke center many thai were greeting us and talking to us and took pictures with us and our wistles and they told us they are hapy that we love thailand also.

I dont know there is an good opposition in start position but I know for sure this goverment finised already.

• Like 1

i am realy shocked about your comments, may be I was the only one who been in Bkk in sunday and i saw at Siam Station all the people,

from 18 to 70 years old, all kind of people, all educations, i saw the people 89 in Leipzig east germany and this feeling was the same,

this goverment doesn´t have any chance to go on, they finished, there is no support by the people, my son and I we bought 2 wistles and hen we were shoping in Asoke center many thai were greeting us and talking to us and took pictures with us and our wistles and they told us they are hapy that we love thailand also.

I dont know there is an good opposition in start position but I know for sure this goverment finised already.

What you didn't see was the millions of others laughing at that silly old man an his few followers, and I guess you and your whistle?

Sadly people like siggi have tunnel vision and see only what they want to see. Siggi had better hope that this elected government does not topple, then instead of 50 or 60 thousand whistle blowing nuts parading through Bangkok we will see 2 or 3 millions flooding in from Issan, Chaing mai and all throughout the countryside to take back their country. Like I stated in a previous post, as untasteful as it sounds suthep and the others who incited this riot need to be held accountable one way or another. If you cut off the head then the rest of these hapless souls will wander back down the Malay penninsula from whence they came. Order must be resotred before this does get out of hand, hopefully the King will be in good enough health to give a speech on his birthday to try and pacify the situation. Thailand and the Chakri Dynasty are at a very dangerous crossroads, and I pray that both can survive this and flourish!

• Like 1

...and you know, what actually separates these people from 1989 in Leipzig?

They don't give a hoot for democracy!

They are throwing an tantrum, because of the name "Thaksin" and because the current government just got too greedy.

If this is over and this friendly crowd has won, we will be at the same amount of "Thaksinism" right here, next year.

Only it will be "Suthepism" or "Abisithism" or whatever "ism".

There will be corruption, running wild, there will be not a iota more freedom (of press, expression, speech...) and not one bit more equality in justice, education or health care.

And just ask yourself, if it would have been so nice, if you and your son would have worn red t-shirts....by accident! (...or imagine a red shirt demo and you wearing those nice little whistles).

What you didn't see was the millions of others laughing at that silly old man an his few followers, and I guess you and your whistle?

The other millions can laugh all they want but I'll bet they'll stop laughing when the T-taps run dry and the populist policies are cancelled after bankrupting the country.

1_zpsfdb766c8.jpg

That photo is awesome. If one didn't know better you may think it is people cheering for the release of Thailand's first 4G network (ad on bridge behind them), which is a miracle considering 3G is still very spotty depending on what soi you're on.

Dear Tokay, you may join with your awesome image to your new suthep master with a big "Heil Suthep" battle-cry and that's pretty sure you are welcome..

And where are in you awesome photo the other 62,8 Million people ? Are they not Thai ? Their opinion or will are zero ?

And suthep will the clean hand in TH politics ?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No, Nickymaster you are absolutely wrong. I'm white shirt, who would like peace and make finished this free circus which made by red and yellow dirty lots.

Yes, Nickymaster I don't think at all it's getting bored.

Yep, for someone is hard to look beyond their noses. Everytime they listen a different idea from theirs it become an enemy, the one that is on the other side of the barricade.

Cool down guys (not referred to you Loles). WE foreigner are not yellow, not red, we can have ideas, that's all. And thanks God, we can have positions different from both yellow and red...

Peace.

• Like 1