I'm A PA

thaiblether

Having stirred up the natives, the OP goes silent. "They've taken the bait. Let the fun begin."

Yeh, she is sitting here in my house thinking blink.png , very difficult for me to explain stuff to her without stating the rif- raf comments.

I think her membership will be short lived. Sad really. BUT, ........................sad.png

• Like 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Transam I have a question for her. Recently the ministry of health has begun allowing farang join the medical scheme that Cambodians and Lao people use in Thailand. Pay 2800 baht and your in. But they appear to be backing off that now. Many farang can not get health care insurance because of preexisting conditions.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Maybe she can help? Does she understand the difficult position many farangs are in because of the no health insurance problem be cause of preexisting conditions?

Many of us ate married to a Thai and have children but our security of our position here is for only 12 months. We don't even get Alien Registration Cards and long term visa like I did in South Korea and Taiwan.

I agree with you whole heartily. I was perhaps in to much of a rush to bring up the issues.

On a personal note none of them are effecting me now but may in the future so I would be very happy if someday they could be solved.

Thanks PA for joining ThaiVisa.

• Like 1

I am a PA for a former member. I am a Thai lady. I have joined so that I can learn more about foreigners in Thailand. Also maybe I can help you.

Oops! When you said former member I didn't realize you meant of ThaiVisa. I thought you meant Parliament!

• Like 1

what is pa?

personal assistant . I do research

Are of any connection to theblether?

I would be interested to know how you can help me as you claim in your OP?

I don't care who it is, a newbie or a reincarnation or the Blethers little helper, I just need a laugh on here as all the recent political threads have got me feeling sick, I'm sick of the shi*tesick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.png , It's nearly Christmas and we need cheering up, and since Jingthings bahtbus thread was closed at his request, I've not LOLLED for days....We need Humour, so bring it on...

Just saying...

Edited by MB1
  • Like 2