Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Most of them probably had those hideous fake noses too.

• Like 2

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute disgrace. Guarantee she won't be going forward as the world body will not accept this.

Would be interesting to hear her "I want to work for world peace by executing everybody with a slightly differing opinion to me and Suthep" line on the world stage.

Must have been a gambling scam or she is well connected as she is nowhere close to being the best looking woman there.

Thai judges are not exactly famous for their neutrality these days. Could very well be rigged.
  • Like 2

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

A minor miracle if she can count to 15...

I looked up the university she is going to.

Apparently you need to be able to count to 15 to be admitted into the field of study she is practicing.

Unless you have proof otherwise lets assume I am right and you are wrong heay?

FACTS - The PTP's greatest enemy.

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Most of them probably had those hideous fake noses too.

Yea, I watched part of the contest but then changed channels due to lack of interest. The girls were really not that hot considering this was a national contest.

What an absolute disgrace. Guarantee she won't be going forward as the world body will not accept this.

Would be interesting to hear her "I want to work for world peace by executing everybody with a slightly differing opinion to me and Suthep" line on the world stage.

Must have been a gambling scam or she is well connected as she is nowhere close to being the best looking woman there.

your jealousy is embarrassing..were all beautiful in the eyes of a made up being surely whiplash..

Thai judges are not exactly famous for their neutrality these days. Could very well be rigged.

This was part of a judiciary coup, then?!

• Like 1

Who said that beautiful girls are stupid this one picked the side of right. cheesy.gif

It seems that not only are reds in general less bright they are also not as pretty cheesy.gif

Oh Yeah!! Reds need to be called what they are...capitalist whores. All this chatter about democracy

is as hilarious as the yellow's chatter about democracy....all is a farce. Reds are deluded have-nots

that seem to think they can rule on the premise that they are poor. They need to fight for rights, not for cash.

• Like 1

Who said that beautiful girls are stupid this one picked the side of right. cheesy.gif

It seems that not only are reds in general less bright they are also not as pretty cheesy.gif

Oh Yeah!! Reds need to be called what they are...capitalist whores. All this chatter about democracy

is as hilarious as the yellow's chatter about democracy....all is a farce. Reds are deluded have-nots

that seem to think they can rule on the premise that they are poor. They need to fight for rights, not for cash.

What can I say? The supposedly most beautiful Thai girl said it all. She is entitled to her opinion, isn't she? However, her family should watch out as M79 grenade soon could land in their backyard or garden. Watch out.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

Probably slept with Suthep ...

She's entitled to her opinion but as a Miss representing her country maybe the organizers should have done a bit of checking! Chuckle chuckle - don't forget we're in Thailand - the world's most advanced country in PR!!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by leggo
  • Like 1

This is an article that begs to be overlooked, but because it has " Khaosod story " written all over it - and of course, it's Khaosod - one does anyway. There is always the guilty pleasure of just seeing how bad it is. Khaosod never disappoints. In the midst of the greatest political upheaval in many years Khaosod decides this is the story worthy of its attention.

" Ms. Weluree's winning of the Miss Universe crown also surprised many reporters who expected another popular candidate, Pimbongkod "Ellie" Chankaew, to take the title. "

This is the classic Khaosod sentence. It's so blissfully irrelevant.

• Like 1

The best thing about this article is that I can add it to my list of entities, people and organizations the PTP/UDD demonize because of their perceived hatred for "red democracy."

The Thai beauty patent judges, the World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, medical association, rural teachers, academics, Supa, global economists, IMF, private banks, GSB, the EC, AoT, the courts, military, bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, Buddhist monks, civil servants, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, The Thai press, NIDA poll, Bangkok Poll.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him.

If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't be a staunch supporter of the reds. Just not possible. Like someone saying they are a staunch supporter of cannibalism but against the killing of people.
  • Like 2

My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him.

If she truly didn't like him, she wouldn't be a staunch supporter of the reds. Just not possible. Like someone saying they are a staunch supporter of cannibalism but against the killing of people.

And there's a group of staunch red supporters loving Big boss daddy very much and they want him to be back Thailand so badly and at the same time they also mentioned they love the supreme leader as well.

hmmm............

Is it possible to love this two person at the same time?

hmm........ *thinking........

THAT is Thailand's pick for the Miss Universe contest???

Sorry, but I could walk through any of the major malls in Chiang Mai and find 20 girls in each, in half an hour's time, that would put her to shame. As for her "political comments"? Memorized well from the Yellow We're-So-Superior-Elite Handbook.

She, like most Yellow Elitists, think they have a monopoly on "loving the King". My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him. But has 3 large pictures of the King in the house, and thinks he's the greatest man in Thailand.

Of course you are correct but the regular nutters on here who can only think in terms of Thaksin and are oblivious to the possibility that the approaching political, social and economic nightmare that is gathering pace all around, is now about much more than an ex premier from 8 years ago.

And will accordingly be more tempestuous.

• Like 1

The best thing about this article is that I can add it to my list of entities, people and organizations the PTP/UDD demonize because of their perceived hatred for "red democracy."

The Thai beauty patent judges, the World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, medical association, rural teachers, academics, Supa, global economists, IMF, private banks, GSB, the EC, AoT, the courts, military, bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, Buddhist monks, civil servants, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, The Thai press, NIDA poll, Bangkok Poll.

Sources please that each and every one of these "hate red democracy".

Or your post is BS, like the majority of your posts.