[Video] Thailand Coup 2014 - Message to John Kerry and the World

george

Silly rabbit, the USA has been controlled by the 1%ers since its founding.

The only freedom you enjoy is what the 1%ers allow you to enjoy in the USA and the rest of the world as well.

The 99%ers are cannon fodder for their economic wars and slaves for their factories.

And sadly the totalitarian ideology of the commie red-shirts and totalitarian ideology of the deep southern provinces would even be far worse.

Agree.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only freedom you enjoy is what the 1%ers allow you to enjoy in the USA and the rest of the world as well.

The 99%ers are cannon fodder for their economic wars and slaves for their factories.

And sadly the totalitarian ideology of the commie red-shirts and totalitarian ideology of the deep southern provinces would even be far worse.

You are kidding, right? cheesy.gif

"Small businesses comprise what share of the U.S. economy?"

Small businesses make up:

99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms,

64 percent of net new private-sector

jobs,

49.2 percent of private-sector

employment,

42.9 percent of private-sector payroll,

46 percent of private-sector output,

43 percent of high-tech employment,

98 percent of firms exporting goods,

and

33 percent of exporting value.

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, SUSB, CPS;

International Trade Administration; Bureau

of Labor Statistics, BED; Advocacy-funded

research, Small Business GDP: Update 2002-

2010, www.sba.gov/advocacy/7540/42371.

LINK

• Like 2

Sadly this Pro-Coup video has a lot of propaganda and does not tell the whole story.

The producers would have been better off to not focus so much on the Coup and Propaganda that everything now is fine without including the continued Anti-Coup Protests,

They should have included the mountains of proof and more on events and situations that lead to the Coup such as Thaksin and the PTP admitting they are in control of the Country and Controlled from Overseas and "Run by Thaksin".

Edited by KimoMax
  • Like 2

"They believe unity and conformity are the solutions to every problem."

Sadly that is the ideology of the commie red-shirts and the ideology of the deep south provinces.

Let us hope they are never able to implement it.

If the rest of Thailand believed as you said, why have the military not exterminated both these groups? Exactly.

Oh yes indeed.

The army is just gathering new ideas and opinions from far and wide.

Jeez. What a pathetic video in terms of trying to get a message across.

"Amnesty Bill was passed"????

"Leaders of the world" - Gillard???? Get with the times.

And the hitman bit at the end sticking it to the Yankees is irrelevant to Thailand's presentation to the world, lacks professionalism and destroys the credibility (errors excepted) of the video message.

As for those who think it is one sided. Possibly. But is that any different on here from one of the Nation's opinion writers who used to constantly spiel out attacks on all Shinawatra opposition but never once get even close to presenting Thaksin's faults.

Edited by Roadman

jobs,

employment,

and

LINK

And by all of this "factual number crunching data", you are proving that "somtinwong" is deluded in his/her statement about the 1%ers?

WTFU....wake the f...up. Get a clue. Watch too much tv?

jobs,

employment,

and

LINK

Read this...then comment about "small enterprises".

http://www.spiritual-economics.com/michel-chossudovsky/

time Taksin got a taste of his own and you have to fight fire with fire As someone whose been here over 30 years my wife (from poor) many this friends and many agree 100% with this analysis and ok its a PR job but thats whats needed

LAst bit aout evils of USA are totally true and anyone who thinks otherwise is totally naive

Thank goodness for Supet for not letting Taksin get away with it and this time maybe for good

SPOT ON!! Tell it like it is....refreshing.

time Taksin got a taste of his own and you have to fight fire with fire As someone whose been here over 30 years my wife (from poor) many this friends and many agree 100% with this analysis and ok its a PR job but thats whats needed

LAst bit aout evils of USA are totally true and anyone who thinks otherwise is totally naive

Thank goodness for Supet for not letting Taksin get away with it and this time maybe for good

The last bit about the USA may be true, but you do not win over the opposition by sticking their own faults to them. Acceptable as fun debate (within the tougher rules) here on TV but Diplomacy 101 on the world stage it is not.

I am all for showing the real truth to the world about Thailand's current situation but this video sucks bit time.

would it not be wonderful karma if this was translated to thai and broadcast many times over this TV to all Thais mu8ch more sense than Taksins red shirt radio constant drivel and lies

Theirs little in it which is not true as no one with any brain can see

I can dream but most of my dreams seem to be coming true and most evil person Thailand has ever produced seems to be defeated at last

• Like 1

Whether this is just dressed up propaganda or not, there is no mistake Thailand needed this coup.

The US are so out of touch on overseas policy its a joke. Not supporting the Kurds against a corrupt Iraq government is another example, supporting the Islamic rebels in Syria, now the shambolic release of the POW

• Like 1

Let's just say, this video is very economical with the truth. The first few sentences already contained lies, Thaksin never passed the Amnesty law, he might have tried it, but it was never passed. I will refrain from some of the other <deleted>, except to point out that reform can only be performed if there is a government that has a clear electoral mandate.

Of course after the reform by the militairy, there is no doubt the same people, or at the very least people from the same background and same methods will return to power, simply because a large part of the Thai electorate votes them into office, just as happens all around the world.

come of it and Bush blair never killed anyone Taksin controlled ordered and his government passed amnesty bill

What a prat you are

If I ordered murder of my wife and arranged it by your logic i never did it pathetic

• Like 1

God Almighty.
There's no need for the anti-coup people to jump up and down, and say their stuff.

This video is similar to some of the stuff on Michael Yon's facebook wall. The people who make such videos (or put up similar pictures) damage their own cause in a big way. Why have a pop at whatever people, when these people shoot themselves in the foot !! :)

• Like 1

When videos make for social sharing become the currency of international diplomacy then we will have gone down the wormhole that is Michael Yon. That said my usual cynicism and disdain for coups and cessation of democracy has been tempered somewhat. And I hope that in 6 months we will be in a better place. They should have also have added that it was the money the US showered on the Generals in the Vietnam War institutionalized widespread and extensive corruption in the military and strengthened their grip on power.

What Thailand really needs is a clean hands Ghandi , Mandela , Martin Luther King or the like to inspire the nation and convince the Ammart to share some of the pie with the populace. But it wont happen as Thailand is always same same but different.

ps qouting that discredited war criminal Tony Blair lost my attention early on .

My friend Suzy put it more succinctly.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

Some disturbing responses to international criticism are beginning to surface. Bangkok Pundit is carrying a translation of an article from Naew Na that is even more wacky. BP has given it the title: 'Superpower plot to destroy Thailand'.

This is a classic video how we can use distortion, untruth, half truth to justify insurrection activities. The use of intimidation, threats, violence and human right violation. This video further create hurts, bitterness and anger.
Of course Thailand problem should be resolved by Thai people. IMO, it does not matter how the USA response to a Thailand's problems. USA administration is an INTERNATIONAL DICTATORSHIP. What matter most is how and what we Thais are doing for ourselves to liberate and free us and Thailand from the hands of the oppressors. USA involvement in Thailand will bring us to the same situations experienced by middle east countries and other emerging democratic countries. Thai people will fight domestic and international dictatorship.

but not who will pay them the most to vote eh?

• Like 1

What I find strange is most of the TV members claim that the majority of the Thai's are in favor of the coup. From my conversations with thai's since it happened I can't find more than about 20% who support it. This is not a scientific poll just a cross section of about 30 or so thai's composed of my staff, business associates and friends. The majority did not think the violence was to a point that warranted a coup. About 70% didn't seem to favor either political party or were willing to admit who they liked or preferred to govern. As what might be expected the coup here has been the main topic of conversation with most people.

You would feel very differently when it happens to you.

When you are peacefully protesting and the other party fire 3 M79 grenades and sprayed M16 rifle shots and pistols at your group as investigators found .223 and .45 cartridges, you would be saying something very differently.