EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

EXCLUSIVE: Man City WILL meet Liverpool’s £50m asking price for Raheem Sterling

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/585831/Manchester-City-50m-Bid-Raheem-Sterling-Liverpool-Transfer-News

I reckon the Sterling transfer will be sorted next week.

50m for Sterling and a reported offer of 40m for Little Jack is just laughable. Now Harry Kane being touted out as a 40m player.

Aguero 38m, Suarez 32m. Go figure!!

I notice you haven't put Ozil in there anywhere biggrin.png

I didn't want to upset Santi. laugh.png

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still trying to get over the disbelief of a 40m bid for an injury prone dwarf who smokes.

I don't think you recognise a good footballer when you see one.

Probably a symptom of having watched so many bad ones for so long. They're burned into your retinas.

Wilshere won't move anywhere unless it's a phone number bid that pays off our remaining stadium loan. Every player has their price. (Townsend's is 50p and a packet of Revels).

w00t.gif

Still trying to get over the disbelief of a 40m bid for an injury prone dwarf who smokes.

Probably a symptom of having watched so many bad ones for so long. They're burned into your retinas.

Wilshere won't move anywhere unless it's a phone number bid that pays off our remaining stadium loan. Every player has their price. (Townsend's is 50p and a packet of Revels).

w00t.gif

Well i wouldn't pay that much for him but a lot of clubs would pay that plus about 8m pound more whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Arsenal are set to complete the signing of Morgan Schneiderlin, according to journalist Charlie Wyett.

Southampton enforcer Schneiderlin is expected to change clubs this summer and Arsenal have been linked.

Some reports say terms have already been sorted on a deal, while more recent claims Manchester United are looking to win the race for his services.

But the Sun’s Charlie Wyett, who has broken a number of Arsenal exclusives, told talkSPORT that Schneiderlin is moving to the Gunners.

Edited by uptheos

Arsenal and Tottenham have opened talks with Marseille over a potential £13m deal for highly-rated midfielder Giannelli Imbula.

The 22-year-old has been with Marseille since joining the club from Guingamp in 2013 and has emerged as one of the most promising young talents in French football over the past two years.

His impressive form has attracted interest from Italy with reports claiming that Inter Milan and AC Milan are keen on luring him to Serie A but it appears the midfielder could now be offered the chance to play in England instead.

London 24 cite reports coming from Sky Italia which suggest that both Arsenal and Tottenham have made contact with Marseille to hold talks over a potential deal for Imbula.

w00t.gif

Oh so the description of "good" equals a 40m price tag now does it? Nice to know.......

You also seem to forget that Arsenal are City's feeder club and if they deem Little Jack a "good" player like you do then buy him they shall, and then you can pretend as usual that it was what Arsenal wanted as opposed to you not being able to hold onto your players.

Just to add, whilst i don't watch England games it would appear that over the past year Townsend has been a much better player for England than your dwarf has. Yes, thats right, Townsend has played better than someone. Go figure......laugh.png

Edited by carmine

Oh so the description of "good" equals a 40m price tag now does it? Nice to know.......

You also seem to forget that Arsenal are City's feeder club and if they deem Little Jack a "good" player like you do then buy him they shall, and then you can pretend as usual that it was what Arsenal wanted as opposed to you not being able to hold onto your players.

Just to add, whilst i don't watch England games it would appear that over the past year Townsend has been a much better player for England than your dwarf has. Yes, thats right, Townsend has played better than someone. Go figure......laugh.png

We no longer need to sell players to build our stadium (and I've never denied that that's what we were doing, have I?), so we won't be accepting bids unless they are ridiculous.

As for Townsend being a better play than *anyone*, you're a bit of a ninny.

Got any more gems like that you want to offer?

cheesy.gif

Edited by Chicog

David Ospina has confirmed that he is in talks with Fenerbahce ahead of a transfer away from Arsenal.

Despite ousting Wojciech Szczesny as Arsenal’s number one goalkeeper, the Colombian’s future is in doubt amid increasing speculation that Petr Cech is close to joining Arsene Wenger’s side.

And it now seems that Ospina is set to leave Arsenal less than a year after he joined, with the 26-year-old confirming that his agent is currently in talks with Turkish side Fenerbahce.

"They are dealing with my agent", he said.

"At the moment the only thoughts I have are for Colombia. I will not betray my team."

Are Arsenal selling the wrong goalkeeper??

Edited by uptheos

David Ospina has confirmed that he is in talks with Fenerbahce ahead of a transfer away from Arsenal.

Despite ousting Wojciech Szczesny as Arsenal’s number one goalkeeper, the Colombian’s future is in doubt amid increasing speculation that Petr Cech is close to joining Arsene Wenger’s side.

And it now seems that Ospina is set to leave Arsenal less than a year after he joined, with the 26-year-old confirming that his agent is currently in talks with Turkish side Fenerbahce.

"They are dealing with my agent", he said.

"At the moment the only thoughts I have are for Colombia. I will not betray my team."

Are Arsenal selling the wrong goalkeeper??

I tend to think so, but then again I don't see them in training, and Chezza did have a commanding game against Villa. Benteke would have dominated him in the past.

So who knows? A lot of the faithful think Ospina is a smidgen too small.

no we don't. more drivel from the random three-factor transfer rumour generator. club + random fee + player x = rumour.

Perhaps he has issued a "come and get me plea" and Liverpool are planning a "swoop".

biggrin.png

that would be reliant on us having a "warchest".

nobody talks like this in real life do they? except perhaps harry redknapp.

50 mil for sterling,will leave qpr happily being able to pay any prospective fine issued by the fl.hapi days for them. Not so hapi for liverpool, when sterling leaves that'll be 2 seasons in a row,arguably,their stand out performer walks.. Thats Tuf :D

rijit

Betfair have cut Schneiderlin to Arsenal from 5/1 to odds on after a series of bets.

Hmmmmmm

Arsenal were 5/1 to be the Frenchman’s next club, but following a large number of bets, Betfair have cut that to make

Arsene Wenger’s men odds-on favourites to do business.

Betfair have cut Schneiderlin to Arsenal from 5/1 to odds on after a series of bets.

Hmmmmmm

Arsenal were 5/1 to be the Frenchman’s next club, but following a large number of bets, Betfair have cut that to make

Arsene Wenger’s men odds-on favourites to do business.

That's what I just said.

In other news, we might sign Petr Cech....

And in other, other news, Real Madrid as supposed to be after Kos - as if!

Edited by Chicog