Three Trang natives arrested for auto theft in Phuket

Lite Beer

Three Trang natives arrested for auto theft in Phuket
Eakkapop Thongtub

1431192369_1.jpg

Three Trang natives arrested.

PHUKET: Two men and one teenager from Trang were arrested on Friday (May 8) in Kathu for auto theft.

Thung Tong police led by Lt Col Chawapon Santisartsanakul revealed that at 5pm, they arrested three Trang natives: Ponwirit Kwanwilai, 22, Nattapong Rongdech, 22, and Tad (not the real name), 17, at a rented room in Kathu.

Two men were being arrested for stealing a Honda Jazz from Kathu, while the other one for possession of a Category 5 drug.

Police seized the stolen vehicle, Honda Jazz, one motorbike, Honda Wave, one Thai pradit pistol, three 12 gauge shot gun shells, two fake license plates, kratom leaves, kratom cocktail, and cooking devices.

Lt Col Chawapon said that on March 15 Mr Kittichart Wijitsopa filed a police report that his vehicle, the Honda Jazz, was stolen from outside the front of his house in Moo Baan Golf Land Hills behind the Lock Palm Golf Club in Kathu.

Police believe that the auto theft was carried out sometime between the hours of 9pm (May 14) – 8am (May 15).

Police later learned from investigators that the three suspects drove the stolen vehicle out of Phuket for a remodel as well as changing the license plates, before returning to Kathu.

After police spotted the stolen vehicle parked outside the suspects’ home, police brought Mr Kittichart to the house in Moo 5, Kathu, to identify the vehicle.

Police raided the home and found the trio taking kratom juice. They were arrested and police seized the stolen vehicle and searched their room. Police also discovered a gun, bullets as well as other items.

The trio were taken to Kathu police station and all were questioned about the auto theft and the forgery of the license plates.

Police learned that only two were involved in the auto theft, Ponwirit and Nattapong.

Ponwirit is also facing the charge of illegal possession of firearm and ammunition, forgery of license plates, and theft at night using a getaway vehicle.

Tad, the 17-year-old, is facing the charge of theft at night using a getaway vehicle.

All three are facing the charge of illegal possession of a Category 5 drug as well as taking and producing a Category 5 drug.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/three-trang-natives-arrested-for-auto-theft-in-phuket-52240.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-05-10

The one in the pink shorts appears to me to be taller and perhaps part black. I wonder if he could be a product of the VN war or something, perhaps second or third generation.

Look at his hair. It may be an aberration in perspective but he doesn't look Thai to me. He's very nice looking.

Police believe that the auto theft was carried out sometime between the hours of 9pm (May 14) – 8am (May 15).

So the police think this car will be stolen some where between Thursday (9pm May 14) and Friday (8am May 15) of the upcoming week.

Can they also tell me the winning lottery numbers?

Edited by FredNL

The one in the pink shorts appears to me to be taller and perhaps part black. I wonder if he could be a product of the VN war or something, perhaps second or third generation.

Look at his hair. It may be an aberration in perspective but he doesn't look Thai to me. He's very nice looking.

Yes, i do agree his Hair is a bit ''Fuzzy'' to say the least, resembles a ''Brillo Pad''...

as for being ''Nice Looking'', if you hang about outside the Prison in a few years time, you might have a chance when he gets released..

But he will be ''Soiled'' goods for sure....,

But best of luck anyway....