Powerful bomb explode near Rajprasong intersection wounding 20 people

webfact

Actually, the Thai press has been reporting consistently that the government says it was a pipe bomb (homemade) containing TNT (not C4). Try to inform yourself better before posting.

Pipe bomb big enough to make a blast like that would be the size of the sewage mains.

That's military grade explosives.

TNT is a military explosive...

It's more commonly used in the commercial world, rather than the military, although it's used inside shells and handgrenades but with a combination of other explosives.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend in Ekamai heard the explosion so it should be pretty big

your friend on ekamai, is full of it. what your friend heard was their own desire to some how be a part of the drama.

Edited by HooHaa

watch this, and compare it to the blast last night wink.png

then watch this one with only 400 grammes of C4

your friend on ekamai, is full of it. im far closer than (soi 11) that and was outdoors at the time. what your friend heard was their own desire to some how be a part of the drama.

So my friend suddenly is a liar now? I tell the vids shows bombs that are smaller than last night 100%

watch this, and compare it to the blast last night wink.png

then watch this one with only 400 grammes of C4

your friend on ekamai, is full of it. im far closer than (soi 11) that and was outdoors at the time. what your friend heard was their own desire to some how be a part of the drama.

I was in Ekamai. Didn't hear a thing.

Not just a photo. Watch the 9.22 video. He sits down with the backpack on, takes the straps off, then seems to drop it behind the bench or under the bench right next to one of the concrete fence posts. Seems like then acts like he's taking a photo. Then leaves and heads to the sidewalk. Edit: Since a different camera picks up his leaving, there may have been some period of time in between the first section of video and his leaving.

The 8.31 post shows him further up Ratchadamri, which would be after that video was taken.

Video originally sourced below:

https://www.facebook.com/ThairathFan/videos

Edited by Carmine6

This has muslim extremist written all over it.

The Muslim situation is a worldwide problem and MUST be illuminated immediately for the sake of mankind.

u wanna nuke them all? coffee1.gif

IF this is a muslim bomb, it's another sign of a problem that is sweeping the world, in my opinion the mulsim extrimeiest problem MUST be dealt with.....extriemest muslems are at war and anyone who says they are not is burying their heads in the sand.

Well, it seems unlikely it is Islamic extremist related but it's possible.

For Islamic Jihad groups like ISIS Thailand isn't exactly a prime target and Southern Thai Muslim separatists have not in the past bombed Bangkok (which doesn't mean they haven't here or never will but it's a clue).

I suppose the Chinese Uighar issue could be a third Islam related possibility but I don't think it fits their pattern.

Edited by Jingthing

The Muslim situation is a worldwide problem and MUST be illuminated immediately for the sake of mankind.

IF this is a muslim bomb, it's another sign of a problem that is sweeping the world, in my opinion the mulsim extrimeiest problem MUST be dealt with.....extriemest muslems are at war and anyone who says they are not is burying their heads in the sand.

So what's the solution, oh wise one?

Well, it seems unlikely it is Islamic extremist related but it's possible.

For Islamic Jihad groups like ISIS Thailand isn't exactly a prime target and Southern Thai Muslim separatists have not in the past bombed Bangkok (which doesn't mean they haven't here or never will but it's a clue).

He is an Aussie from what he stated on social media https://video-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/11784305_10153632278362439_1252441550_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNH0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=396&oh=80e646f1337d3738132acfe37ad02aae&oe=55D30ED8

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11855756_747906245337848_7216258473709356475_n.jpg?oh=0b4bfc62e52b4139b6d6507dc06d5397&oe=567F52FE

Edited by yuv06

Well if the recent attacks all over the world including France, Sweden, Egypt, India, UK, Turkey, Tunisia etc etc arn't a warning to the whole world, I don't know what is.

The rational and decent Muslim nations are now realising it is a problem, hence the Actions of Turkey, Iraq, Egypt and Syria. I just hope the western nations would get involved a lot more.

third explosion in bangkok just now

4:10pm Report of an explosion in Bang Khae - RT @newtv_18: เกิดเหตุระเบิด ณ ซอยยิ้มประยูร บางแค pic.twitter.com/2XzvicrQ3c #Bangkok #Thailand

Edited by NCC1701A

third explosion in bangkok just now

4:10pm Report of an explosion in Bang Khae - RT @newtv_18: เกิดเหตุระเบิด ณ ซอยยิ้มประยูร บางแค pic.twitter.com/2XzvicrQ3c #Bangkok #Thailand

Richard Barrow just tweeted: "The “explosion” in Bang Khae photo being shared on social media is apparently old and from a different city. Please delete."

Based on that video, it appears a high probability he's the man.

And that he is Asian...by body type, stature, movement

Based on the video the police were talking and say he looks like a foreigner not a Thai

But he might not be the guy who's face is shown on the link I checked and he had no tattoos on his arms

Well if the recent attacks all over the world including France, Sweden, Egypt, India, UK, Turkey, Tunisia etc etc arn't a warning to the whole world, I don't know what is.

The rational and decent Muslim nations are now realising it is a problem, hence the Actions of Turkey, Iraq, Egypt and Syria. I just hope the western nations would get involved a lot more.

Stale news reporting and parroting what you read? It's unoriginal and not needed.

Not that sharp a blade are you?!

Stale news reporting and parroting what you read? It's unoriginal and not needed.

Not that sharp a blade are you?!

His namesake in "snatch" wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed either

Come on people. There's no need to use every bomb explosion as an excuse to attack Muslims. Let's wait and see....

Edited by tropo

The latest Associated Press report this afternoon is putting the death toll at at least 20 and 140 injured.

http://news.yahoo.com/thai-pm-video-shows-suspects-blast-killed-20-052932045.html#

Reuters has their afternoon update saying 22 dead and 123 wounded.

http://news.yahoo.com/bangkok-bombing-does-not-match-insurgent-tactics-thai-005950727.html

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Watched channel 3 just now the police say the bomb is a pipe bomb metal casing 4 inches loaded with 6mm ball bearings and is the same type thrown into the canal but police say it missed it's target likely aimed at the floating pier where many people are standing